Everything will be alright.

Is this Friendship or Love

Amber's P.O.V

"What the ?!" Taemin patheticly threw his arms in the air.

 

Krystal hopped off my lap after i helped her zipped up her dress and we looked at each other not knowing what to say. Krystal sighed and looked down.

 

"Taemin please let me explain.." I said as i walked over to him.

 

Taemin scoffed and clapped his hands.

 

"Fun playing this game BUDDY?" Taemin asked as he glared at me.

 

" Taemin its not what you think.-

 

"THEN WHAT IS THIS?" Taemin pointed at us.

 

" YOU SHOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM THINKING." Taemin screamed as his chest rose up and down.

 

"So this is the girlfriend of yours?’’ He pointed at me. “

Why didnt you tell me it was her? " Taemin asked when he turned to Krystal.

 

Krystal sniffed. "I cant bring myself to tell you that.. Not when you have feelings for me, it'll hurt you."

 

Taemin poked his inner cheek with his tongue and shook his head.  I took a step forward.

 

"Taemin.. Please. I wanted to tell you but like Krystal,it was so hard for me to bring it across to you. You're my buddy,not just a friend." I explained as i looked at him.

 

Taemin let out a sarcastic laugh and knitted his brows together.

 

"Buddies? Yeah.. i thought we were. Buddies are suppose to share everything with each other! You kept it all a ing secret and PLAYED AROUND ME,HIDING FROM ME,EVERYTHING! AND THE MOST UNFAIR PART IS ITS ONLY ME! ONLY ME YOU DIDNT TELL. THE PERSON  YOU'VE CONSIDERED A BUDDY."

 

Taemin's words pierced through my heart. I looked into his eyes and tears were forming in it as a tear trickeled down his cheek. My tears rolled down my cheek as i tried to say something,but the words stuck in my throat.

 

"You know what?  We're no longer buddies anymore. And yeah. I need to thank Kai for telling me too." Taemin said and banged his fist on the door on the way out.

 

I closed my eyes and strutted  back to Krystal. I placed my head on her shoulder and cried on it. Krystal my back and sighed.

 

"Its going to be okay soon..."

 

Krystal's P.O.V

 

I softly Amber's back and kissed her crown. It was the only thing i could do,after this whole mess. To comfort her.  I looked towards the door when i heard loud footsteps nearing.

 

Luna and Sulli stood at the door, panting after running here. Luna stayed at the door while Sulli walked over to where i was standing.

 

" Onew and Minho are taking care of Kai now.. He was drunk when -

 

I just nodded not bothering to wait for her to finish. She ran a comforting hand down my arm and left the room. Luna smiled sadly at me before closing the room door.

 

Its finally over..

 

--

Amber slept over Krystal's house the night they came back from Luna's party. Amber was crying so much until she slept on Krystal's shoulder. Although Krystal felt the numbness of her shoulder throughout the night and felt uncomfortable sleeping, she knew that the pain she was feeling was worth it, it was her lover's shoulder to cry on and she was there to comfort her.

 

"Ugh..My head hurts.." Amber said and massaged the back of her head when she woke up from sleep.

 

Krystal who was getting ready for school,walked over to her girlfriend and sat at the edge of the bed. Krystal ran her hand through Amber's hair then felt her forehead.

 

"I guess its just headaches. Here take this and rest well okay. " Krystal handed Amber a sachet of pills and kissed her  forehead.

 

Amber just nodded her head and covered her face with her palms.Krystal tapped Amber's back. Amber looked at Krystal and gave a small smile. Amber leaned in and pressed her lips on Krystal.

 

"You'll need that morning kiss right?" Amber jokingly said and chuckled.

 

Krystal nodded and pursed her lips.

 

"You can stay here if you want, i'll inform your mum about it. About Taemin...

 

Krystal bit her lip as she hesitated to continue when she saw Amber's expression dropped.

 

"Can we not talk about that right now?" Amber said softly as her gaze fell to her lap.

 

Krystal felt her heart ache at the sound of amber's voice. She sounded so broken and drained . Amber's voice used to sound so sweet and melodious to her ears everytime...Its just- gone.

 

"Yeah.. sure. Im sorry for bringing that up." Krystal said and got up as she grabbed her backpack beside the side  table.

 

Amber grabbed her wrist and stood up from the bed. She cupped her cheek and kissed her deeply. She gave an assuring smile and tucked a few strands of krystal's hair behind her ear.

 

"Take care at school okay. Listen well in class and make sure you eat during lunch. Say hi to everyone... And...

 

Amber's words trailed off at the end as she held krystal's hand and stared lovingly into her eyes.

 

"I love you." Amber added.

 

Krystal smiled and pecked Amber's lips back as she hugged her tightly.

 

"I love you too." She whispered.

 

"And yeah.. Dont overdose those pills okay. " Krystal added as she pulled away.

 

Amber gave a small chuckle and nodded.

 

The pain Amber was feeling wasnt individual. It pains Krystal and even her friends seeing that outgoing kid upset. Krystal went to school alone that day, Sulli who was beside Krystal looked over at her friend and sighed. She pitied the young girl but mostly she felt more worried and sad for Amber. It was indeed hard for Amber to choose between her girlfriend and her best buddy.

 

Krystal kept glancing back and forth at the empty seat at the back of the class and at Taemin who was engrossed in his phone. Kai didnt turned up that day in school as well. It was soon lunch time and everyone immediately left the classroom,except for Krystal. Krystal took out her phone and quickly typed up a message as she pressed the send button.

 

From: Krystal

To: Baby Am

What are you doing now babe? Im gng to have lunch now.. You take care of yourself ok? I'll be there soon..Just a few more hours~ Love you. ♡

 

When she was at the door of the classroom, someone grabbed her wrist. She turned and was surprised to see Kai standing in front of her. Kai looked different. Pale, messy and he even grew eye bags just in a cause of one day. The cool and handsome looking Kai had turned into a miserable looking one.

 

"Krys.. Im sorry, I-

 

"Kai.... Its okay. You- you were drunk at that time, although i could blame you for getting drunk and . There's no use .. He would get to know sooner or later anyway." Krystal said and sighed.

 

Kai looked at her and hugged her tightly.

 

"Im sorry.. Tell Amber im sorry too.. I guess my feelings for him got carried away and until i gotten myself drunk that night." Kai explained and sniffed.

 

Krystal Kai's back as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.She pulled away and wiped her tears with her arm.

 

"I'll try to do something alright? I messed it up, ive gotta fix it back." Kai said,holding Krystal  by her shoulders.

 

"We all messed up Kai. You shouldnt be the one apologising to him...

 

Krystal looked down.

 

"In fact i should be the one apologising to him..and everyone."

 

Kai inhaled sharply and pat Krystal's shoulder.

 

"Let's just- forget about this for a while.. I guess.. We need a break?" Kai raised his eyebrows and looked at Krystal.

 

Krystal nodded and walked ahead of Kai. Kai accompanied Krystal during recess and when they went to the table where their clique hang out, Taemin was there. Taemin smiled at Kai and gave him space to sit and to Krystal's surprise, Taemin gave away his sit for her. He gave a small smile and walked away.

 

"He didnt talked to any of us at all..." Sulli said and leaned back on her chair.

 

"Really? Then why was he here for?" Kai asked when he sat.

 

They all shrugged.

 

"Does he know...you like him?" Luna asked as she propped up her elbow on the table.

 

Kai shook his head and shrugged.

"I dont know.. But i guess... yeah."

 

Before this, the clique had already suspected that Kai had feelings for Taemin but they all kept it to themselves. After a while, Kai found out they knew.

 

"Wait...Didnt he smiled at you?" Sulli asked,pointing at me.

 

I nodded. It was kinda weird that we fought just a day before and just then he smiled at me.

 

"Could it be that he's over it?" I furrowed my eyebrows as i tilted my head.

 

"Maybe..." They all said in unison.

 

I felt my phone vibrated and i opened it to see a message from Amber.

 

From:Baby Am

I just woke up from sleep. The medicine made me drowsy. Make sure you eat okay? I love you too. :*

 

I smiled a little then sunk at my seat as i replied an 'ok'. I lied of course. I cant eat. Firstly, im not hungry. Second, well how can i go on eating and being happy knowing that my girlfriend is sick at home. I just dont know how things will turn out...

 

I stood up from my seat and left the cafeteria. Kai tried to stop me but i just told him, i was going to the washroom.

 

"Taemin." I called out when i reached the basketball court.

 

Taemin turned when he heard his name but sighed when he saw me there. He took a shot in the hoop and ignored my presence. I walked in front of him and glared at him. He looked away and bit his bottom lip in annoyance.

 

"If you're here for Amber.. Im not going to entertain you and listen to your Bull. " Taemin groaned and walked to take his bag at the ledge.

 

I grabbed the bag from him and threw it back on the ledge.

 

"Is this you? The real you? A ing jerk?!"

 

"Then what about your girlfriend?! A Bloody ing liar?!"

 

Author's P.O.V

The sound of a tight slap across Taemin's cheek, echoed in the basketball court. Krystal was raging and didnt realised that she had slapped Taemin on the cheek, leaving a red mark on it. Krystal lips quivered as tears collected at the back of her eyes. She stared at Taemin as Taemin looked away and spat on the ground.

 

" She's not a ing liar! She was way beyond guilty of this! She didnt wanna hurt you! You didnt even bother to let her explain.. " Krystal shouted.

 

" You know what.. You are defending her. Okay i get it. You're her girlfriend. Say what you want Krystal. It just wont make me any less mad or feel guilty ." Taemin said and left the court.

 

Krystal sat at the ledge as the bell rang. Her next class had already started but she didnt feel like going. Even though, she could give no s about Taemin ,she cant...Taemin was in their clique. They were friends too and Taemin was her girlfriend's buddy. She have no rights to explain things to Taemin. To Taemin it was her defending Amber and well to her she screwed up in explaining, like always.

 

--

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

 

"Amber..im home." I called out as i locked the door behind me.

 

"Baby." I called out again when i got silemce as a reply.

 

I opened the door of my room and smiled when i saw Amber playing a video game. She was wearing a headphone while playing it. Thats why she didnt heard me. I sneaked my arm around her waist and snuggled behind her back. I startled her and when she turned around, she was only able to smile.

 

"You scared me there princess..." Amber said and chuckled.

 

She took off her headphones and continue playing the game without it. She looked up at the time and her eyes widen. The time shown was exactly 11.45 am. I actually still had 3 periods of school before school ends.

 

"DID YOU SKIP CLASS?!" Amber asked and looked at me.

 

I nodded and pressed my lips together. I looked down when i didnt have a reason for skipping. Amber put her game control down and sighed.

 

"Haish... Come here." Amber opened up her arms, asking me to sit on her lap as she was sitting cross-legged on the bed.

 

I willingly sat and leaned my back on her front as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt safe,peaceful in her arms. I wished I could stay forever that way.

 

"Why did you do that? You know.. Final exams are coming soon. I dont want you to screw up." Amber whispered as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

 

I turned and rested my hand on her chest. I brought my hand up and tucked her long fringe that was covering her forehead behind.

 

"Dont worry about it. I kinda miss you at school. I cant seem to do anything... Whats the difference anyway? If i skip and if im present. Even if im there, i wouldnt be able to concentrate."

 

Amber gave a small sincere smile,that melted my insides. Her chocolate iris orbs stared into me as she moved a strand of my hair away from my face.

 

"Okay. Promise me, you'll go to school tomorrow, no skipping lessons." Amber said as she held her pinky finger up.

 

"Only if you come along.." I smirked and waited for her answer.

 

When she nodded, i smiled widely and interwined my pinky with hers. She giggled and started tickling me. I shrieked and tried wriggling away from her tickles. I couldnt hold on to my weight any longer and fell back on the bed. Amber's didnt stop and this time she poked on my side lightly and continued tickling me, hovering on top of me.

 

"Amber...Stahp.." I yelped as i tried pushing her away.

 

She obeyed and grinned. She was hovering on top of me, her arms on either of my sides, supporting her weight. I cupped her cheek and smiled. She leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

 

"I love you Krystal Jung."

 

"and I love you too dork."  I replied and chuckled.

 

That day, it was the best moments of our lives. We kinda forget about the problems we had. We went out and had ice creams, Amber even got a new haircut and it suits her perfectly, we went to the park, watched the sunset...We did everything that a couple would do. Amber went home to her place that night after walking me home. My bed felt empty and cold without her . I sighed as i stared at the empty space beside me.

 

'Everything will be ok, They'll be buddies again.'

 

With that thought in mind, my eyes slowly became droopy and i drifted off  to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously dont know how to end this.. I hope this chapter doesnt dissappoint you guys..

Sorry if its kinda bad.. I really am thinking on how to continue right now... Anyways, i'll try to figure it 

out.