Trust you

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal's P.O.V

 

"Babe, does this look good on me?" i asked Amber as i took a black dress out from my closet.

"Hmm? Its fine.." Amber replied as she continued playing her ipad.

"Nah! its too plain isnt it?" I said as i threw the dress across the room.

Its only wednesday and i'm already stressing out about my outfit for the party.

"Ugh! this!" I cried as i stomped towards my bed and sat at the edge.

Amber averted her attention to me and backhugged me.

"Whats wrong?" Amber asked as she placed her chin on my shoulder

"I dont know what to wear for Luna's party.." I sighed as i looked at my fingernails.

"Hmm...Let's go shopping then!" Amber grinned and stood up.

I grabbed her wrist and pouted at her.

"Hey..why now?" Amber asked me as she bent down and look into my eyes.

" I dont have the money..." I said as i looked down.

"I didn't say you were paying.. Let's go!" Amber grinned as she dragged me out of the room.

 

This dork really knows how to make my day better.

 

"Mum! " Amber called out as she ran down the stairs.

"Yes dear..What do you want?" Mrs.Liu asked as she looked up from the newspaper she was reading.

"Can i borrow your car? Please..I need to go to the mall with Krystal.." Amber said

and pouted at her mum.

Mrs. Liu look at me then Amber and sighed.

"Alright then..But do be careful.." Mrs Liu reminded us as she handed the keys to

Amber.

"Thank you! love you mum.." She grinned and kissed Mrs. Liu on the cheek.

Amber opened the front door, letting me walk out first.

"You only love me when you have Krystal.." I heard Mrs.Liu mumbled as she shook her head.

I glanced at Amber and wondered if she heard.

"I heard that Mum!" Amber yelled from outside.

"Do look out for each other too okay!" Mrs. Liu yelled back.

 

Oh God..The Lius are surely weird people...

 

Amber opened the car door for me and shuffled to the driver's seat. I buckled my seatbelt and glanced at Amber and she smiled at me.

 

"Since when do you have driving license?" I asked as i furrowed my eyebrows.

" In America i have one.." She replied and pulled out from the garage.

 

On the way there, i was looking out the car window when i notice Amber stealing glances at me everytime there's a traffic light.

 

"What?" I asked as i raised my eyebrows and gave her my cold stare.

"Nothing.. Just wondering.. What would it be like to travel around with you in a car..on a road trip.." Amber said as she tapped the steering wheel and bit her lip.

 

I kept silent and just nodded.

 

"Why is Princess so cold and quiet? " Amber asked as she my cheek with her free hand.

 

"Sorry Babe...It's not that I’m angry.. Whenever i'm in car rides..I tend to think about life and not talk.." I said as i bit my lower lip.

 

"Then we should not go on a road trip..which involves car rides.. Cuz you'll ignore me the whole ride.." Amber chuckled, her eyes still on the road.

 

"Aish..No i wont.." I replied and shook my head as i pouted.

 

I didn't realised that we have already reached the mall, and we got off from the car. Amber went to my side and took my hand in hers as we walked.

 

"Thats what she said.." Amber said and smirked.

 

"You know babe..Thats kinda lame.." I said and pinched her side.

 

"Sorry..." Amber pouted.

 

We walked into the mall and Amber's mouth made an 'o' when she looked around.

 

"Never been to a mall?" I asked as i chuckled.

 

"N-no..i've been to a mall but in America.. but i didn’t know Korea have a 3 storey forever 21 store." Amber gulped as she stared at the building from top to bottom.

 

"Aish..Stop staring already.. Your girlfriend's here not there.." I said angrily and let go of her hand as i stomped away from her.

 

"eh?? Wait.." Amber chased me and quickly took back my hand.

 

"So..Princess is jealous..Even if i stare at a building.. Aww.. So-"

 

I smacked her shoulder before she could finished off her sentence.

 

"Yah! Enough..So what? I just love you so much.." I said then looked down at the ground as my face became a bit red.

 

I can’t believe i just said that..

 

"I love you more Princess.. .." Amber chuckled and ruffled my hair.

 

I smiled and she put her arm around my waist as we walked into forever 21.

From far, i can already spot a corner that is full of dresses and fancy outfits.

 

"Hey baby! come over here.." I waved my arm back and forth as i dragged her to the dresses.

 

"I like this one.." Amber said as she picked for me a white dress that was covered with a little bit of glitter at the collar.

 

"If you like it.. I'll take it.. Let's try first.." I said as i smiled at her.

 

Amber's P O.V

 

I was waiting for Krystal while she changed into her dress. i looked through some other dresses while waiting when suddenly..

 

"Buddy! ~" I turned to look at the direction where the voice came from...It was.. Taemin.

 

"O-oh Hi Taemin." I waved at him when he ran towards me.

 

"What you doing here? and with who?" Taemin asked as he looked around the store and scratched his head.

 

"Uhh...i came here with.."

 

I heard the dressing room door creak led open and gulped.

 

"So how is it b-Amber?" Krystal almost slipped her words as she saw Taemin standing beside me.

 

Krystal gave Taemin a smile and awkwardly walked back to the dressing room.

 

I wondered why Taemin didn’t say a thing.. I knew when i saw Taemin drooling as he kept his eyes on the dressing room Krystal is in.

 

"Ehem.. Stop that.. People are looking.." I nudged his elbow as i look at the back.

 

Honestly, nobody saw him like that...I just felt uncomfortable that he's giving that look to MY girlfriend.. I know he doesn’t know yet..But i just can’t stop thinking of him doing 'that' with Krystal.

 

"Oh..Sorry..Hey Am.. I think i wanna confess to her today.."  Taemin said as he smiled to the floor and sighed.

 

"B-but.."

 

Before i could finish what i wanted to say, Krystal came out from the dressing room.

 

"Hey Taemin.." She greeted Taemin with a smile as she kept her hands in her pockets,probably preventing herself from holding my hand.

 

"Hey Krystal.. So.. you guys came here together?" Taemin asked as his eyes never left Krystal.

 

"Yup.. i wanted to buy a dress.. for Luna's party.." Krystal said with a nod.

 

I felt like I was invincible for a second…

 

"Got what you want?" Taemin asked as he pointed at the dress thats hanging on her arm.

 

Krystal nodded and Taemin walked in front of us as we walked together to the cashier.

 

"You're beautiful in that dress.. Buy it okay?" I whispered to her and slipped a $100 note into her pocket.

 

She blushed and just nodded as she pursed her lips.

 

Taemin and I waited for Krystal outside the store as she stood at the queue. I was just tapping my shoes when Taemin tapped my shoulder.

 

"Umm.. Am.. If you dont mind.. Can i ask Krystal out?" Taemin asked as he stood beside me with his arm around my shoulders.

 

"When?" I asked and looked at him.

 

"Today?" He said and sighed as he took back his arm.

 

"What?!" I unknowingly exclaimed that shocked Taemin.

 

So that means he's asking me to go home so they could have some free time and he could confess...But..

 

I just nodded which made him grinned from ear to ear.

 

"Chincha? Love you buddy.." Taemin said and hugged me.

 

"What happened here?" Krystal suddenly asked which caused Taemin to jump.

 

"Oh nothing.." Taemin held his hands near his chest and waved them defensively.

 

I was scared.. of two things in particular.. First.. I know Taemin will get rejected but I’m doing nothing to stop him..Second..the 'what ifs'.. I know Krystal loves me,but i just cant stop thinking of other alternatives..

 

I shook my head and muttered "Trust her love, Amber" as i heave out a big sigh.

 

"Amber??" Krystal waved her hand in front of my face.

 

"O-oh yeah.." I snapped out from my thoughts and turned to her.

 

"So,can you follow me to the ladies?" Krystal asked as she widened her eyes and glared at me.

 

Well thats scary..

 

"O-h Yeah.." I said and slyly grinned.

 

I followed Krystal from the back without looking up. I felt her grab my wrist and pulled me to a corner. I looked up and i realised that we are at the back of the mall.

 

"Krys..i thought you wanted to- "

 

"Spit it out now.." Krystal said as she glared at me and crossed her arms across her chest.

 

"Fine..Look.. I need to go home, Taemin wants to go out with you..he's gonna confess..okay?" I said as i cupped her face with my right hand as my left hand clenched the hem of her shirt.

 

I was breathing so heavily, that i didnt realise it..I guess i was too scared..

 

"Babe.. I dont want to.." Krystal whined and sighed as she looked down.

 

"Hey..Look at me.. just go okay? At least for me..If you reject, its gonna hurt him..Trust me okay.." I assured her as i lifted her chin and kissed her forehead.

 

"Am.. i know you're scared.. I promise you Amber.. i wont leave you.. No matter how much Taemin tries to make me fall for him.." Krystal cupped my face as she looked at me with loving eyes.

 

"I love you Krystal... I trust your love.." I said and hugged her.

 

"Now go okay.. I'll go home.. Keep the change from the dress to take a cab home and dont forget to call me when you reach home.. I love you.." I reminded her and kissed her lips.

 

She nodded and said 'i love you too' as she walked back to the mall.

 

I waited for her figure to disappear into the mall before walking away. While i was walking towards the carpark,my phone beeped. The message drew a smile on my face.

 

                                                                                         From: Princess

                                                                                time received: 4.00 pm

                                                        Drive home safely baby.. I love you a lot.. Trust me..

                                                            cuz i trust you Amber... I'll love you forever. :') ♡♡♡

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon..Love you guys..almost done..okay.. this is my only chance to update...Mian if its bad.. :/

Anyway, do comment or just enjoy! Its fine.. :)