Sleeping in each others arms

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

“I see…When?” She asked as she looked up at me with her wide opened eyes.

“Umm.. Do you really wanna talk about it..I mean..You know.. I don’t want you to be hurt..” I said as I took her hand and caress her cheek.

“Its okay..I’ll understand..Trust me.. Well jealous is one thing..But its not like I can do anything about it..” She said as she smiled.

Why are you always calm and patient with me even if situations get serious princess..

“Well…I lost it when im 16,to a girl name Hyuna,my ex. Well really don’t want to talk much about her. One day she decided to stay over at my place to do homework..and then yeah..we did it..” I said nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Did she force you? Or you just go with the flow?” She questioned me.

“Sort of..Go with the flow.. “

“D-does it feel good?” She asked as she bit her lip.

i

“It kinda hurt at first..but you’ll feel nice after that.” I replied.

She kept silent for a moment but then continued the so called interview.

“Is she prettier than me?” She asked as she looked away from me.

“Nope…You’re the prettiest.. Krys..Come on.. She’s my ex.. My experience with her is a bad one.. I want a good one.. With you..”

I said as I caressed her cheek and pulled her in my embrace.

“ Eww… No! I told you to bathe didn’t i?! No hugs and kisses until you freshen up..” She said as she pushed me away and crossed her arms.

“Yes princess.” I said as I bowed 90- degree in front of her as I walked to the bathroom.

She laughed at my sillyness then stood up.

Krystal P.O.V

Haish.. What am I feeling right now.. After talking to her about ..And her experience with her ex, I kinda feel jealous but I didn’t mind since it was her past. But I felt another strange feeling..The feeling of wanting with her .Damn.. That Hyuna is lucky. Wait what are you saying?! Oh my god..

I slapped my face a few times and continued to rummaged my drawer that was full of DVD’s,since I thought we could watch some movies while cuddling in bed. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging me from the back. From the warmthness,I already knew who it was.

“What are you doing baby?” She said as she gave me a peck on the cheek as she continued backhugging me.

“Searching for some movies to watch.” I said as I turned to face her,but my eyes went from her face to her body.

She was not wearing her shirt and only had her sports bra on. She had well-toned abs and a well defined body shape.

Those baggy clothes are covering all this wonderful things..Omg?! What?

“Someone’s caught staring..” She said as she lightly pressed my nose and walked to the bed.

“Uhh..Am where’s your shirt?” I asked as I stared at her from head to toe.

“Its smelly..Anyways I need to use it for tomorrow..I know you like me half …” She said as she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her.

She was sitting on the bed and I was standing.  I looked down at her and she was looking up at me.

“Yah! Don’t be nasty..” I said as I pushed her forehead as she dropped on the bed.

“Come on..What do you wanna watch..” I asked as I brought a few dvds from my drawer.

“ This one.. Its cool..” She said as she pointed at the movie Taken.

I inserted the cd and walked back to the bed, I sat beside her but then I felt her hands wrapped my waist and I shifted to sit on her lap.

“Oh wait! Be right back.. Movie snack.” I said as I walked down to the kitchen.

I peeked through the stairs to see if Minho and Sulli were back. Unfortunately,they weren’t home yet. I grabbed a bowl of popcorn that was already on the table and  scurried to the room.

“Babe..Hurry.. “ Amber whined as she grabbed the bowl of popcorn and tapped the spot next to her.

I lay down on my back with my head resting on Amber’s lap as Amber fed me with popcorn.

“Wait..Where did you get the shirt?” I asked as I didn’t noticed that she wasn’t half anymore.

“What? Oh… I kinda messed up your wardrobe to look for a shirt, since you didn’t want me sitting here half .” She said as she grinned.

I wasn’t even watching the movie..I dunno if she is..I was thinking about how we’re going to tell the group about it..about us and Taemin.. He still doesn’t know.. about me.. Damn..

“Babe..Can you grab my phone?”

“Sure. Why?” She asked as she passed my phone and fed herself popcorn.

“Mmm.. I think we should plan something..Not like a getaway but.. a way to tell the group..” I said as I scratched the back of my neck and whipped my hair to the side.

“Hmm…I know how.. Kai.. Kai can help!” She exclaimed as she snapped her fingers, excited about her own idea.

“How exactly? I mean he is so close to Taemin..How can he possibly help..” I said as I pouted.

“Exactly! I’ll tell you how.”

She told me how the plan is going to work out.She’s indeed genius. I dialed Kai’s phone and explained to him the plan. He agreed to it and I jumped for joy.

Amber’s P.O.V

“Hey, we’ve watched about 3 dvds today.. Im tired..”  I said as I stretched my arms out and yawned.

“Lets go to sleep then.” Krystal said as she sat up and arranged the pillows.

“What?! Now? But its only 9 pm.” I cried as I looked at the clock hanging in her room.

“Exactly. You’re sleeping here,so FYI.. I wake up earlier than you..Im a girl.. make up.. is a must..” She said as she tuned off the lights.

I buried myself under the covers as it was cold at night.Krystal got up and went under the covers with me.

“Goodnight Baby Am.” She said as she kissed my cheek and wrapped her right arm around me as she snuggled closer to my chest.

“Goodnight Princess.” I said as I kissed her hair and it lightly.

I wrapped my right arm around Krystal as I tucked my left arm under my head. I caressed her arm as she traced my tummy with her fingers .

“I like it like this.. I finally feel that im loved and cared.” Krystal said as her voice cracked a little.

“Im glad to hear that. I like it this way too. We can finally sleep in each others arms. I promise I’ll take care of you as long as I can and never stop loving you.” I kissed her forehead and her head as i closed my eyes.

I heard a soft snoring few minutes later. Princess is already in dreamland. I was still staring at the ceiling thinking about us. I heard the doorknob shaking and I quickly closed my eyes,pretending to sleep.

“Minho,look. How adorable..Krystal picked the right one didn’t she? Goodnight lover birds.”

I heard Sulli said softly and closed the door. I smiled at what Sulli said.

The right one.Am I really the right one for you Princess..Because I think you’re the right one for me.. And I hope you’ll always be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Another update.. I didnt quite like this update..but yeah.. Sorry if there is to many dialogues.. I cant think of anything to say..lol.. Anyway thanks to subscribers and viewers

Love you guys!! :) <3 Oh yeah.. Do comment,. :)