Beautiful Scenery

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

 I just got out from my shower when I saw my phone lit up. I smiled as I saw Krystal’s name on it. ‘Don’t be late, by 9.20 am’ That’s what the text stated. I just smirk and look at the time.

“I’m not gonna be.. What?! 10 minutes?!”

I quickly grab a black t-shirt from the back door and put it on, as I zip up my jeans. I ran down the stairs and picked up my jacket that was on the living room’s floor as I put on my shoes.

“Am.. Where are you going? Its only like 9.16 am.” My mum asked me as she saw me at the door.

“No time to explain. Bye Mum! Love you!” With that I slammed the front door shut and ran to the café.

As I was running I looked down at my watch to look at the time. Surprisingly, I was quite fast.. Took me only 2 minutes to reach the café,that’s like 5 minutes away.

‘Great! Now im sweaty..’ I sighed as I adjusted my hair before pushing the café door open.

I look around to see where Krystal was. I ran to the back of the café when I saw her waving at me.

“Wow..You’re not late..” Krystal said as she looked at the clock that was hanging at the café’s wall.

“But…10 minutes! Are you insane? ! God..”  I said in a frustrated voice.

“ Sorry Baby…HAHA! But you’re so cute when you’re angry..”  She said as she made her voice high pitched and pinched my cheeks.

“Yah! Enough..So?” I asked as I rubbed my cheeks.

“So what…You’re not happy to see me?” She asked then pouted.

“No.. Of course I am..I mean why did you ask me to come here?” I asked as I picked up the fork on the table and handed it to her.

“I wanted to go out.. Whats this for?” She asked and raised her left eyebrow.

“Feed me..” I whined as I gave her my cutest grin.

“Aw…Babe… Stop.. Okayyyy..” She said as she fed me the cake.

I laughed as I wiped my own crumbs. She giggled at my actions and wiped it for me.

“ Babe..Lets go now..” I said as I stood up and shook her wrist that was on the table.

“Where to?”  She asked as she tilted her head.

“ Somewhere only I know..” I said as I smiled and dragged her out of her seat.

“Heh..My babe is always giving me surprises..” She mumbled as she swing our hands back and forth while we walk.

I just smiled at what she said and continued walking. She suddenly stop swinging our hands and grab my arm,only to hang it around her shoulders.

“Princess..I was sweating.. Im smelly..” I said as I tried moving my arm but she was still holding on to my hand on the other side.

“No..You’re not.. You still smell good to me..” She said as she pinched my nose.

I look at her and scrunched my nose , as I leaned closer, Giving her a peck on the lips.

I was planning to bring her to a place,only I know.. Well.. I know Im always with her or in school when im in korea…But no one knows.. That at night I’ll go to this place.. Just to gaze at the amazing scenery and inhale the fresh air.

“Close your eyes..” I whispered as I stood behind her.

“Why?” She asked but I ignore her and use my hands to cover her eyes.

“Walk..” I whispered again as I followed behind her.

She walked slowly until I said..

“Stop..No peeking okay..”  I said then slowly remove my hands from her eyes..

“Okay..Can I open now?” She asked with her eyes still closed.

“Okay..Now..” I said as I slipped my hands into my pocket.

Her expression changed as tears started to welled up in her eyes. She gaped as she saw the ocean and sky in front of her and she looked around to see where she was standing on.....A hill… A tall one.. No one else was there..Only us.. And there’s a bench.. Right in front of a tree. Like how I used to think..When I came late at night..It was meant for us.

“Am…It’s so beautiful..” She finally spoke as she continued staring at the scenery.

“ I know..” I said as I held her two hands and wiped her tears.

“No matter what time of the day it is..The scenery will never change…The ocean will still be sparkling crystal clear and it will always be beautiful.… Just like you…” I said and continued wiping her tears as I stared into her eyes.

“Sometimes..When I look at the ocean .. It reminds me of your eyes.. Sparkling…Like always..”

I said as I chuckled to myself,from the corner of my eyes, i could see her blushing as her face had turned red.

“I’m being too cheesy aren’t i? Im sorry.. hehe..” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck and sat down on the bench.

I felt the bench move slightly as I felt her soft hands lifting my chin up. She looked into my eyes as I did the same to hers.

“ No Am… You’re not…You’re just sweet.. The sweet Amber I’ve always known.” She chuckled as she caressed my cheek.

She laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist as we gazed at the scenery together. I leaned my head on hers as I her hair lightly.

“Baby..Let’s go home..” She said as she sat up and tugged her fringe behind her ear.

“Now..Why?” I asked as I thought she wanted to stay here longer.

“Let’s continue…”