Mushy Amber

Is this Friendship or Love

 

“Hey Am,you’re late today.Where did you go?” Mom yelled from the kitchen as she flipped the pan,probably cooking something for dinner later.

“I played basketball with my friends in school….Be right back,gonna take a shower.” I rushed up the stairs going straight into the bathroom.

“Make sure you come down for dinner, I cooked your favourite fried rice!” Mom managed to yell before I shut the bathroom door close. I have a habit of not eating dinner and going straight to bed after I took a shower..So yeah, that kinda explained everything.

I sighed and flick the shower tap letting the warm water run down my exhausted body.

“So you have friends now? That’s good to hear…” Mom sat down across me as she placed 2 plates of fried rice and a plate of nuggets on the table.

“Yup…I have..Well surprisingly,I met this girl on the first day of school,we’ve known each other about a week now. I got along well with other of her friends too.” I said as I spooned some rice into my mouth.

“It’s a her?!” She choked then took a sip of water from her favourite red cup.

“Ya…I know…I’ve never been friends with a girl..But I guess, girls in Korea and girls in America are different….She’s sweet,kind and pretty too.” I told her as I walked to the kitchen sink to wash my plate.

“I’ll do it, you go get some rest..By the way, invite that friend of yours for dinner on Thursday.I’m cooking something special.” She said as she smiled and ruffled my hair.

I grinned at her and then made my way upstairs to my room.Since I moved to Korea ,I rarely spent time with my mom, not even dinner together.This was our first.She’s always busy with work…But I totally understand and im glad she’s making a special dinner on Thursday,on top of that she even invited Krystal over.

I sat down on my rolling chair and suddenly,I remembered my first kiss with Krystal. I scratched my head and heave out a long sigh.I unplugged my phone from the charger and walked over to my bed. I grabbed a pillow and sat down on the bed,hugging the pillow close to my chest.

I unlocked my phone and I was surprise to see Krystal’s name popped out twice in my inbox.

                                     From: Princess Krystal

                                   Time received:7.00 p.m

                                       Are you home yet?

 

                                       From: Princess Krystal

                                     Time received:7.05 p.m

                                 Are you not gonna reply me? :(

I felt guilty for not replying her.I dialled her number and decided to call her instead..

“Hello?”

“Hey Krys, I saw your message..I’m sorry I didn’t reply to it..I was charging my phone and it was on silent.”

I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Have you eaten?”

“Yup,I did. You?”

I asked her with a concern voice.

“Yup..Minho cooked..HAHA.. Would you cook for me someday?” She asked me,her voice getting a little excited.

“I cant cook well,but I’ll try.”

I laughed and blushed even though I cant see her. I imagined her smiling right now and biting her lip.

“Umm…Am…I love you…”  Krystal said as her voice suddenly got softer.

“Love you too Princess. Wanna go to school together tomorrow? I’ll pick you up..Oh yeah and btw my mum want you to come over for dinner on Thursday..You free?”

“Yeah im free. I’ll come..Hehe…You sure,you’ll pick me up? You don’t seem like an early riser..”

Krystal said as she chuckled.

“YAH! I am okay… See you tomorrow Princess..Goodnight, sleep well arasso?

I said ending it with a Korean word that I learned from Luna.

“Wah! Amber can speak Korean now…Arasso… Goodnight Amber,you sleep well too.”

I waited for her to hang up…

“Hello? Can you hang up first..” She said as she also haven’t hang up yet.

“Nope,I wont..You first..You’re the princess..”

I said as I laughed at how cute her voice was when she asked me to hang up.

“So sweet of you Am…okay,I’ll hang up now. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I said as I ended the call after she hung up.

Krystal’s P.O.V

I ended the call and opened my inbox. I smiled as I scrolled down the conversation I had with Amber..I was laughing and smiling to myself as I read our nonsensical conversation that mean so much to me, even if it doesn’t make sense.

 I told her I love her just now...but she’s is treating it so lightly..She said I love you too..But does she mean it?

I shook of the thought from my mind as I closed my eyes.

 

                                                                     -The next morning-

Amber’s P.O.V.

I was up early today just to walk to school with Princess. I bid goodbye to my mum and slammed the door closed as I walked to Krystal’s house.

I adjusted my hair and my uniform before I pressed the doorbell of Krystal’s house. I waited for the door to open,a smile drew on my face when the door opened to Krystal’s beautiful smile. Krystal closed the door and locked it as I waited for her at the side.

“Ready to go?” She asked as she took my hand.

“Yup.” I said and nodded. I took her hand in mine and we walked to school holding hands.

“Is Sulli coming to school today?” I asked out of curiousity.

“I think she’s already in school..Minho picked her up awhile ago before you came…” She said then smiled at me.

The sky was getting darker and darker..I guess it was going to rain soon..Luckily I was wearing my black and white baseball jacket over my uniform..I looked over at Krystal and she was just wearing her uniform and her denim jeans, nothing else over it,not even our school’s vest.

I unlinked our hands as i ed my jacket and hung it over her shoulders.

“It’s going to rain.. I don’t want you to get cold in class..Just where it first..”

I told her as I took back her hand and clasped it.

“Thanks Am…”

She said as she smiled and bit her lower lip

As soon as we reached school we unlinked our fingers and walked in normally. Krystal glanced a smile at me and I smiled back.We walked into class and sat down at our seats. Surprisingly today,my partner,Key was early in school.

“You seem close to Krystal..You guys together?” Key suddenly talked to me.

“Uhh…She’s just my close friend..Why?” I asked as I was wondering why he was so curious abt me and Krystal.

“Oh..Nothing..You guys seem more than friends,that’s all. ” He said as  he bit the tip of his pen.

I rested my head on the table when suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

                                             From: Princess Krystal

                                             Time received: 7.30 a.m

                    Don’t sleep okay?! Think of me when you’re tired..Haha!   ^^ Btw, Thanks Am for the jacket..It is getting a little cold..You sure you’re okay?

I smiled and looked over at her who is staring at me. She pointed at her phone asking me to reply her msg.

                                           To: Princess Krystal

                                           Time sent: 7.35 a.m

     Yup,im fine Princess. Yah! And I wont sleep,im looking at you,I wont fall asleep because you’re so beautiful..Haha! ^^

I looked over at Krystal and I saw her cheeks turning red probably because of my mushy message. I saw her walked towards me and she smacked my arm.

“Yah! What was that for?” I shrieked as I rubbed my arm.

“Yah! Don’t send me those mushy messages, they make me blush and its disgusting..Too mushy Am..” She said as she gave me the pissed off look.

“Just admit it.You like it dont you?” I said as I whispered seductively into her ears. Her pissed off look turned into a smile as she bit her lower lip. I knew she was faking her expression,she does that all the time. I kicked her shoe asking her to go back to her seat.

She slowly walked back to her seat and slumped on her chair. I smiled as I looked at her from behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated this chapter..Hehe.. Im gng away for camp for 3 days,probably wont update

till i get back.. Sorry if its getting a little boring..But exciting parts are cmg up so anticipate.

Please comment and thank you subcribers and viewers. <3 :)