I like you

Is this Friendship or Love

 

A few days later…

I still haven’t decided on whether I should sign up for the art competition.I walked back and forth in my room,when suddenly my phone beeped. I walked to my study table and opened the message.

                                                      From:Krystal

                                             Time received: 1.30 p.m

                                Hey Amber, I’m kinda bored today.Sulli’s on a date with       

                                   Minho.Feel kinda alone.Can I come over your place?    

Krystal’s  P.O.V

Boring Saturday at home, “how great “and Sulli’s having a date with Minho,so now I’m stuck at home doing nothing. I took my phone  and scrolled down my contacts to see if some of my friends are free today,none of them were. Suddenly ,I saw Amber’s name on my contact list. At first I hesitated to text her, but then I finally decided to, since I’m so desperate to go out.We’ve gotten closer as we usually hang out after school at the nearby café.

I throwed my phone to the end of the sofa,as I know she is probably not gonna reply my message.Suddenly I saw my phone lit up. I quickly picked it up and  I was surprise to see Amber’s name.

                                                              From:Amber

                                                        Time received:1.35 p.m

                                             Sure,why not. I’ll text you the address.  See Ya! :)

I quickly climbed up the stairs to my room and get dressed.I grinned at the  thought that Amber would want me to come over her house….i mean..we just met a few days ago… It’s kinda weird how fast we’ve gotten close to each other. I ran down the stairs and swing the front door close. Amber had message me the address and it took me just five minutes to reach her house. I didn’t know she lived nearby.

Amber’s P.O.V

My heart kept beating faster and faster as I know Krystal is going to turn up any minute now. I kept quiet for a moment to calm myself down.

Relax Amber it’s going to be okay..just keep calm and….

 

“DING DONG!”

 

“OH !” I muttered to myself when I heard the doorbell. It rang for a couple of times.”I’m coming hold on a minute!” I shouted while running down the stairs. I swing the door opened and I was greeted with Krystal’s warm hug.It was the warmest hug  I ever felt in my whole entire life.My knees weakened and my heart was beating rapidly.

“Thank you for inviting! OH MY GOD! YOU DUNNO HOW BORED I WAS AT HOME JUST NOW!”

She shouted but I didn’t quite hear her that much cuz all I heard was my heartbeat beating furiously.I froze at the door for a few seconds still shocked by the sudden hug.

“Amber,you okay?”

“Y-yeah..i’m f-fine…” I stuttered. I closed the front door and lead her the way to my bedroom.

“Did that hug startled you, I’m sorry..it’s just that..”

“Hey,it’s fine, stop saying sorry when you’re not even doing anything wrong.” I cut her off and closed the door behind my back.

“What’s this?” She grabbed the art competition reg. form and sat down next to me on the floor.

“Oh, this is what Miss Yuri gave me the other day in class..she asked me to join..since I’m good at drawing…to her..” I took back the form and fan myself with it.It wasn’t hot but my face was burning red as I was blushing,luckily my room’s light is a little dim, so Krystal probably can’t see my burning face .

“May i..”

“The sketch book’s there.” I pointed to the study table looking down at the reg.form.I know she was asking for it anyway.

“ Wow! You’re really good at it, You should really join the competition. “ Krystal said while flipping  the pages of my sketch book on the study table.

She walked back with my sketch book in her left hand and sat next to me crossed-legged.

“So you joining?” She asked with her left elbow resting on her thighs and her fingers tapping her pinkish lips.

“I don’t know..This is the first time someone looked at my drawings,nobody usually cares..” I stood and walked to the rolling chair in front of my study table.

I interlocked my fingers and rested my arms on the sides of the chair. Suddenly,I felt my chair turned.

 

“I do,I’ll go and support you at the Art competition!” Krystal exclaimed as she stared into my eyes with her arms gripping on the sides of the chair.

Her face went incredibly close to mine. My heart was beating rapidly as I maintained the eye contact and stared into her eyes. Her eyes were brown and as she stared me her eyes were sparkling. I looked down at her lips. I really feel like  kissing her there,at that moment.

What am I feeling, do I really like her,I have a crush on my first friend? I know I’m gay but why her..Its like I fell in love with her,the moment I met her.

 “U-uh…Promise me you’ll go?’ I moved my head back as I unlinked my interlocked fingers.

I broke the eye contact as I didn’t want any delusional things to happen. I mean of course she won’t fall in love with me. She’s the most prettiest girl in school and most of the guys in school are like chasing her . She’s probably straight too. She doesn’t act any differently when she’s with me or her friends, so its probably just my mind.

Suddenly I felt her hands gripped the back of my neck as she pulled my face closer,crushing her lips on mine. I froze as I felt a sudden electric shock run through my body. I finally felt her soft lips and It was the most wonderful kiss I ever felt, and indeed her lips were soft and gentle.

Did she just kissed me?! Someone please tell me this a dream,pinch me or something.If this is reality,I don’t know but I just don’t want it to end.

I cupped my hands on her face wanting to return her kiss but she pulled away,just when I wanted to return it.

OH GOD WHY?!

“ I like you.”

Those words left when I thought it would never happen to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,sorry for the late update..School just started so,i'm kinda busy..This is quite a long update..Excuse me for 

any mistakes i made. Thank you for subscribing or viewing. Do comment to help me improve.

Thank you and enjoy! :)