Confidence

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber's P.O.V

 

"Amber. Wake up. "

 

I felt a light tap on the shoulder as i stirred in my bed. I felt it unusual as usually when mum wakes me up, Its never gentle. I remained unmoved.My eyes was about to close again when i felt a sharp pain on my back.

 

"Amber Liu. Wake up noww." The voice said sternly.

 

I ruffled my hair and looked at the alarm clock sitted at the side of my bed. I buried my face in my pillow as i grunted in frustration.

 

"Its freaking 5am Mu- Krystal?" I furrowed my eyebrows when i saw my girlfriend with her arms crossed on her chest,sitting at the edge of my bed.

 

"What are you doing here at 5am?" I asked as i tried my best to open my eyes.

 

Krystal cold expression quickly changed into a happy one as she smiled and stood up.

 

"I just wanted to come over and wake my girlfriend up!" Krystal said cheerfully as she adjusted her loose blouse.

 

"But Krys.. Its like 5 in the morning.. Class doesnt start till 11 ." I said groggily and squinted my eyes from the bright night lamp in my room. She must have flicked it on.

 

I noticed that she was still wearing her pyjamas and i chuckled a little when something came up in my mind. Her gaze now had fallen to the floor as she bit on her lower lip.

 

"You came here by the back door.. because you wanna sleep with me right?"

I asked her as i looked at her with a playful smirk drawn on my face.

 

"Yah.. Dont think dirty. I just wanna lay in your arms okay."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"I didnt think of anything Krys... You are the one thinking of it."

 

Krystal bit on her tongue and looked away as she blushed. I opened my arms willingly and smiled.

 

"Come here.."

 

She sat down at the edge of the bed and lay in my arms, snuggling into it. She planted a kiss on my neck and smiled againt it. I flicked the night lamp off and  tightened my hold on her. I kissed her hair before drifting off to sleep again.

 

-

 

Both of them slept comfortably,snuggling into each others embrace. The sun that was shining brightly through Amber's room window made Amber wake up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and looked down as she felt the weight on her chest stirring againt it .

 

She smiled as she her girlfriend's hair. Krystal was sleeping comfortably with her head on Amber's chest as her pillow and her legs tangled with Amber's. Krystal's hand was resting on the left side of Amber's chest . Amber tried to sit up without waking her princess up  but found it impossible in such position.

 

She patted Krystal's head.

 

"Princess...Wake up..."

 

Krystal was always cranky in the morning. She groaned but hearing Amber's husky voice waking her up, she rubbed her eyes with both of her hands and smiled at Amber. Krystal closed her eyes as Amber planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

"Time for school.." Amber said and chuckled.

 

Krystal pulled on Amber's hand as she forced herself to sit up. Amber wanted to lean in and kiss Krystal on the lips but Krystal immediately placed her palm over Amber's mouth, shaking her head. Amber nodded and just walked into the bathroom to start showering.

 

 

--

 

"Good Morning!" Amber greeted cheerfully as she took a sit at the tea table in the kitchen.

 

She had just finished bathing and had already gotten ready for school while Krystal was changing in her room.

 

"Morning, You feeling better?" Sulli who was eating her breakfast there, asked.

 

Amber shrugged and adjusted her new hairstyle. She ran a hand through her brown locks and flipped her slightly long fringe to the leftSince she cut it, it wasnt that long like before.

 

 "You should go try talking to him again soon.Maybe.." Sulli said and took the last bite on her sandwich.

 

Amber made 2 cups of milo each for her and Krystal. She brought them to the tea table and sighed.

 

She really doesnt like talking about what she and Taemin were going through, but to think of it.. She cant escape it forever,might as well get this over and done with. She really missed the times she and Taemin would play games or basketball together.

 

"I guess, i'll think about it.." Amber said as she took a sit at the tea table.

Sulli stood up and patted Amber's hair. " Hope things will work out. "

Sulli washed her plate as Amber sipped on her hot milo. Sulli walked over again and picked up her school bag beside the tea table.

"You want to go to school with us? Minho will be here soon.." Sulli offered.

Amber shook her head and smiled. "Nah... Thanks for asking anyway."

Sulli pouted and shrugged. Just then a car honk was heard from outside.

"I guess i'll get going now.. Bye." Sulli waved and left.

 

Amber leaned back in her seat and hummed. She looked down at her watch and glance at the stairs of the house, hoping to see her girlfriend coming down. Seeing no signs of the girl, Amber stood up and made her way upstairs.

 

"Krystal...Are you- OH T IM SORRY. "

 Amber faced palm herself and groaned as she quickly shut the door close again. She almost walked in on Krystal who was still hooking her bra. She was about to walk away when the room door opened. Krystal's head poked out from a slight opening of the door.

 

Krystal chuckled. " Stupid. You've seen me before and you're still shy about walking in on me.. Come in, i need your help." Krystal opened the door wider and stepped back to where she was standing earlier, in front of the mirror.

 

Amber jerked her neck and walked in before closing the door gently behind her.

 

" You need my help? " Amber asked and she gulped when she saw Krystal in her bra but it wasnt hooked yet as Krystal was still holding on to the hook at the back.

 

" Yeah.. Hook it for me. "

 

Amber slowly walked over and held onto the hooks, once Krystal loosened her grip on them. Krystal's head was bowed down therefore her nape was fully exposed. Amber took a deep breath and slowly hooked it, hoping the dirty thoughts in her brain would dissapear. Once hooked, she lightly her hand down Krystal's spine and wrapped her arms around her, backhugging Krystal as she placed her head on her shoulder. Amber kissed Krystal's shoulder blade and snuggled her head on Krystal's neck, inhaling the sweet strawberry shampoo that Krystal always uses.

 

"You smell so good.. I want to stay here forever.." Amber said with a weak smile  as she rocked their bodies side to side.

Krystal scrunched her nose and knocked their heads together. " Cheesy Amber."

"You like it." Amber retorted and chuckled.

Krystal stared at their reflection and smiled. She held Amber's hand that was on her waist and tilted her head, so that it was touching Amber's.

"We look good together.. Dont we?"

Amber nodded and gave a peck on Krystal's cheek before breaking the hug. Amber went over to the bed and picked up Krystal's uniform.

" I want to...Clear things up with Taemin."

Krystal took it from Amber as Amber sat at the edge of the bed. Krystal stood in front of the mirror again as she wore her skirt.

" Well, thats good to hear.."

Amber sighed and looked down at her lap. She doesnt know if Taemin would take her back... Yeah she was more than willing to have Taemin back but..if Taemin doesnt want to, it wont work out. It takes two hands to clap, doesnt it?

Krystal finished buttoning her top and frowned when she saw the upset expression on her girlfriend's face.

Krystal kneeled down and took both of Amber's hands in hers

" It'll be fine.. I promise."

Krystal kissed Amber's knuckles and rubbed them.

" If it doesnt... I'm here for you.. You know that, right?" Krystal asked.

Amber nodded and smiled before placing a kiss on Krystal's forehead.

" Thanks Princess."

 

Amber's P.O.V

 

Krystal and I went to the cafe' outside our school for a quick breakfast before going to school. Krystal being the cutest girlfriend she is, made sure i had eaten enough, since she knew i had extra lessons after school. Well, i had missed out at school yesterday.. Miss Yuri had contacted my mum about the extra lesson.

 

I tilted my head and jutted my lips outwards. " Wait..How come you dont need to turn up?"

Krystal chuckled. " Well my dorky girlfriend... I am turning up for the afternoon lesson too.. I just didnt wanna tell you..Since i skipped school yesterday, i have to stay longer."

I ruffled Krystal's hair. " Aish you... I told you, you shouldnt do that."

 Krystal stood in front of me and pouted ." I know.."

 

"You'll wait for me right?"  Krystal added and beamed a smile.

 I chuckled and nodded. " Of course."

 

We walked into class and my body tensed when i saw Taemin at the back of the class. I dont know how or when i should approach him to talk about this..But i decided to deal with it more maturely

 

I was about to walked up to him when Krystal yanked my bag causing me to stumble backwards.

 

" I dont think you should talk to him now.. " Krystal whispered.

I shook my head and tapped Krystal's arm. " I got this Krys.. Go sit at your place okay."

 

Krystal obeyed and sighed as she walked over to her sit and anticipate my every move. Sulli, who was beside her nodded, encouraging me. I took a deep breath before slowly walking over to him. I was in front of him and i frowned when he didnt even looked up from his phone. I cleared my throat and he changed his sitting position, his right leg over his left, shaking it aggressively.

 

"Look Taemin I-

 

As soon as i started talking he abruptly stood up and walked out of class. His chair was pulled back roughly and it caught the attention of other students in the class who were busy chattering away. Their stares were making me uncomfortable so i quickly left the class. I was even scared to meet Krystal's eyes. I was so confident in talking it out with Taemin but i lost him...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One or Two chapters to go.. and it'll end. :)