Goodnight kiss

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

I never really thought that Amber would reciprocate my feelings towards her. At times she’s so awkward towards me and only talks to me when she needed something, and the next second she’s being a sociable dork talking to everyone in class. I don’t understand her sometimes. I guess it was a good idea to get to know each other better before going further on our “relationship”. I grinned at the thought of it.

“Why are you grinning?” Amber asked as she placed her hand on my knee.

“Nothing…Just thinking about us…” I gave her my brightest smile as I clasped her hand.

She took my hand and interlocked our fingers.

“Oh, by the way Congrats for you and Minho!” She exclaimed as she bend forward, tapping her other hand on Sulli’s shoulder.

“Yah Jung Soojung! You told her?! Anyway thanks Amber.” Sulli shouted then smiled as she looked at us through the rear view mirror.

I kept silent for a moment then finally spoke up.

“You can trust her, she’s our friend. Remember? Anyway, you can’t just keep it a secret.”

“Fine then. It’s just the beginning Krystal….. Get out, we’re here already.”

“Ice cream!!!!” I shouted like a 5-year-old kid.

Sulli locked the car and walked behind me and Amber.

“You should ask Minho to come along, you know?”

I told her as soon as I took a seat next to Amber.

“He can’t make it, I called him in the car while you guys were *coughs* kissing. So what do you like Amber?”

Sulli asked Amber, who was busy flipping the pages of the menu.

Amber’s P.O.V

“So what do you like Amber?”

I closed the menu, as there were too many flavours to explore, maybe next time I shall come her with Krystal on a date. I’ll try the flavours then.

“Hello? Amberrr…”

Sulli waved in front of my face.

“Oh yeah..Right...I’ll just have green tea ice cream…”

I told her as I smiled and pass Krystal the menu.

“I’ll have that to.” Krystal said as she stiffened her back and smiled at me.

“Okay then, that’s it? Since it’s a day to celebrate for me…How about you guys treat me...”

I was okay with treating her but then I saw Krystal shocked face.

“Come on, let’s go.” I pulled her by the wrist to the counter to order the ice creams.

                                                     -After Ice Cream-

“Hey Amber, do you want me to drive you home?”

I almost burst out laughing when Sulli asked me that. I turned to look at Krystal who was already chuckling to herself, our eyes met and we burst out laughing together.

“Yah! What are you guys hiding from me?” Sulli said with an upset tone and pouted.

“My dear best friend Sulli...Amber live just 5 minutes away from our house...So you want to drive her home?” Krystal bends forward and rubbed Sulli shoulder.

“Ah chincha? Arasso..Arasso…You should have told me earlier.” She said as she turned the steering wheel to the left parking her car in the garage.

“Well, you didn’t ask?”

Krystal said as we got off the car. I walked her to the front door before leaving.

“So….I guess you should go now..It’s kinda late, you know? I’ll see you tomorrow..”

Krystal said as she fiddled her fingers.

“Ask me for a goodnight kiss Krys…It might not be our last kiss..But it’s the last of this wonderful night when we confessed.”

“Yeah.. See you tomorrow then.” I walked off without turning back, then suddenly…

“Amber!” Krystal shouted across as she ran towards me.

“Can I at least have a goodnight kiss?”

She looked at me in the eyes, I can’t believe this. Did she actually read my mind?

“Yeah, of course.”

I pulled her face closer to me and gave her a peck on the lips. I wanted to pull away when I felt her tugging the back of my shirt as her left hand was wrapped around my waist.

“Longer..” She whispered into my ears.

I placed both of my hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me passionately. Her lips, her heartbeat, her gentleness, her touch. I felt all that in one day. After a few more seconds, we pulled apart.

“Thank you for the goodnight kiss.”

She said as she caresses my cheek.

“No problem princess.” I grinned at her.

“Princess?” Krystal raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

“I decided to call you that since the day Taemin called you that, and I always imagine you being my princess..Hehe..It’s getting late..Gonna go.. Goodnight princess Krystal!”

I said all that in one breath and ran to the yard in front of her house waving my hand at her before running home. I saw her blushed as I said that. I rushed home and threw myself on my bed. I ruffled my hair and thought to myself..

“Princess Krystal…hmmm… Suits her anyway.”

I grabbed my towel that was hanging on my rolling chair and freshened myself up before going to bed.

“Goodnight Princess Krystal.”

Krystal’s P.O.V

I ruffled my hair with my towel as I walked out of my bathroom. I decided to freshen up before going to sleep. I Can’t wait to see her again. I lay on my bed and closed my table lamp as I turned my body to the side. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

“Goodnight Amber.”