Epilogue - Graduation

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal's P.O.V 

 

“ Woohoo! We finally graduated..Oh God cant wait to get out of here, its ing suffocating wearing this stupid Graduation gown too.”

 

I chuckled as Sulli continued rambling about after graduations, the graduation gown. Its been exactly 1 and a half month since the fight, everything’s chill now. We had our our final exams a month ago. Amber and I, not to forget our lovable buddies Taemin and Kai, studied our butts off for this.Staying back with Mr. Henry helped a lot, surprisingly, and since Amber didn’t followed suit, I had to teach her. It was cute how she frowned and pouted when she doesn’t understand. I know I was smiling like a creep but I didn’t care. We were about to enter the school’s cafeteria until we heard a familiar voice calling us from behind.

 “ Minho ah.” Sulli shrieked, running towards him and hugged him tightly.

“ You did well?”

Minho nodded and gave his cute smile. “ How about you?”

“ Well.. I can go to..

 

Sulli’s words faded to the background  when I walked away, trying to find my one and only dork. I crossed my arms when I stepped foot into the basketball court. There she was playing basketball with Kai, Taemin and Chanyeol. The tall kid slapped the back of Amber’s head and nudged his head towards me. Amber waved innocently and reck a hand through her brown locks. Does she even know how stupid she looks like wearing the graduation gown while playing basketball? Tsk. STOOPID.

 

“  Bye Yeol. Have fun during the holidays, call them if you wanna play..I’ll be there.” Amber told the Chanyeol and the tall guy just showed a thumbs up as he nod.

“ I’ll see you guys later. There’s a party remember? Don’t be late.” Amber ruffled Taemin’s and Kai’s hair before running off to me.

I was actually grinning the whole time until she turned to me. I cant help it, I was too captivated by the way she talks to others. That polite husky voice, sounding cheery, happy almost all the time. She’s so humble and down to earth, caring is factor that cannot be missed. , I feel so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I kept my cold expression on when I saw her flash her oh-i-know-so-well grin . Of course, I have to be mad, she didn’t come looking for me after the Grads ceremony!

 

She was about to hug me when I took a step back. She furrowed her eyebrows, it was cute……but not forgiven.

“ Having fun without me? Why don’t you continue then.  Don’t bother about your girlfriend who had passed with a possible scholarship to S.M.A  to take a degree in music..” I told her, in my flat and cold tone.

Amber stared at me for a while and chuckled lightly. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around me. I tried to push her away, as I moved roughly against her. She placed her chin on my shoulder and inhaled.

 

“ Don’t bother trying, Soojung ah. You cant get away from my grip..You know that.”

Hearing what Amber said, I let my arms dropped to my side and bit my lower lip.

“ By the way, I know about that Krys..”

She pulled away and placed a hand on my cheek.

” Although you saw me leave the hall right after I took my certificate.I left because I took this…

She dugged a hand into her gown pocket and took out the bracelet that I gave her as a sign of good luck, during the art compettion. 

“ I wanted you to achieve your dreams, since this bracelet has luck in it, I guessed it worked again! When I came running back, I heard the school president announcing about the scholarship....

“As to why I’m here.. Well, I kinda purposely did that.” She said and scratched the back of her neck. She then hugged me again, this time, giving a tight squueze, assuring me, before pulling away.

“ Congratulations.. Princess.” She grinned.

 I shook my head and laughed as I hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me once again and buried her face closer to the crook of my neck, inhaling the sweet scent of my shampoo.  I kissed her cheek and brushed my nose against it.

“ Thank you Amber… I love you.” I whispered.

“ I love you too.”

“ AH!” She exclaimed before pulling away which surprised me. I watched as she ran over to the bench where I assume was her bag and dugged her hand into it before beaming a smile after she took out a small little box. She jogged to me and smiled.

“ Its for you, as a gift.. I knew you would make it there. So here.”  Amber pushed the box towards me and with shaky hands I took it.

I have no exact reason to why I was shaking, I felt nervous as well. I guess this was an affirmation to the answer to my unanswered question. It was the feeling of receiving love from someone… It was beyond words.

I slowly opened it and I smiled when I saw a ring, it was silver and had a silver rose in the middle of it, inside the engravings showed her name, Amber Liu. Outside, it engraved  ‘ You’ll forever be loved.”  It made me tear up a little.

“ Its not a mistake. You wear mine, and I’ll wear yours. Yours is here.” She brought her right hand up and pointed at her ring finger. She took it out and showed me the engravings inside and out. I shook my head whe I saw the word ‘dork’ engraved outside.

“ I like it, when you call me that. “ She said shyly. She took my hand and put the ring through my ring finger. It fitted perfectly. She kissed it and looked up at me.

“ So, am I forgiven?” She asked, doubtfully.

“ You’re a popular girl’s girlfriend, why are you wearing the graduation gown while you played basketball… Stoopid. .

I saw her lips frown and  I chuckled lightly while I interwined our fingers together as I stood beside her.

“ But then again.. You’re cute like that, you’re forever my stoopid anyway. You’re forgiven.”

She turned her head and beamed a smiled. I leant in and kissed her lips.

“ NOW LETS GET READY FOR THE PARTY!!”

 

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

Everyone expected prom but our clique and some school mates skipped it. We all went back to Luna’s mansion and created our own memory, Not a prom night, A drunk night. Although I knew Krystal was half regretting that she didn’t attend prom because she escaped with us, I also knew that she’s enjoying tonight..Very much. I was sitting at Luna’s kitchen island with Kai, Victoria and the Minsul couple who were openly flirting with each other. Erh, I think im going to puke. Krystal and Amber were dancing not far from us and  I suddenly remembered what Amber wanted me to do. I took a shot of my cocktail before walking to the DJ. I whispered something to him and he winked as he slowly decrease the volume of the heavy dubstep music as he played a soft ballad song. I clicked my fingers, signalling the man in charge of the lights to shine a spotlight on them, Krystal and Amber.

Amber asked me a favour, since she knew Krystal was kinda upset about not going to prom and wearing the flower bracelet, she asked me to prepare all this. I whisteled and a guy came up to me with a flower bracelet in hand. I took it and walked towards the couple and as what Amber told me to do, I tied the flower bracelet around Krystal’s wrist. Amber told me that at least, she doesn’t wanna be selfish. Kai was suppose to do this, but he gave the opportunity to me. Amber muttered her thanks as they both swayed to way the music flowed. I smiled, they looked perfect together. I don’t feel the same way anymore for Krystal, it kinda faded quickly. I’ve realised that what I felt for her was just a simple love and concern of a friend. I just wanted to be something like Kai, a bestfriend to Krystal.

After the dance, Krystal pecked my cheek as a way to say thank you and Amber chuckled.  Krystal hooked her arms around Amber as they sat on the couch of Luna’s mansion, everyone else were probably roaming around somewhere around the mansion or sleeping. Victoria had fallen asleep, Minsul couple had went home early with an excuse of ‘ Something came up’. Its left with us, Luna. Onew, Krystal and Amber . Kai was dressed all handsomely today, well he looked smart as usual with his hair gelled up and the black bowtie that tops the outfit, he’s indeed the Prom King if he was present at School . I felt myself getting dizzier by the minute. There it was again.. the feeling. I took another shot of liquor that Kai had poured for me . I looked at him before he left for the washroom. Luna nudged my elbow.

“ What was that look?” Luna eyed Kai and I shook my head as I accepted another shot from her.

“ What are you even talking about?” I said as I gulped the shot down my throat.

“ Do you-

“ I think I like someone now.” I confessed and all of their heads turned to me.

Luna smirked, already knowing.

“ Is It the letter K again?” Amber asked, almost worried.

Taemin nodded and looked down at his lap. “ Oh.”

Amber was about to stand up when Krystal held her down. I stood up abruptly and looked into their eyes.

“ Excuse me for a while, I gotta find him.” I said and jogged away.

“ HIM?!” Krystal and Amber exclaimed.

“ Perhaps…

“Kai?” Amber continued for Krystal. They both laughed, it was unbelievable, yes..But its true. They’re laughing because its true.

 

--

 

“Kai?” Taemin called out when he saw the boy, sitting at the bench near Luna’s backyard.

“ I thought you were going to the gents…” Taemin continued as he took a sit next to the boy.

Kai shook his head. “ No.. I just.. wanted to think a little. “ He said sofly as he let his gaze wonder around the backyard.

Taemin smiled and gripped onto the edge of the bench, he was a nervous wreck, he hasn’t felt this way before not even when he confessed to Krystal.

“ Perhaps..   “ Taemin let his word linger as Kai turned his head to him.

“ Do I like you?” 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE EPILOGUE THAT I PROMISED! THANKS ONCE AGAIN! >< <3