Decent Princess

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

“Amber…Babe…Wake up..”  Krystal said as she my cheek.

I rubbed my eyes and smiled as I saw the girl that I love, smiling at me as I woke up.I stretched my arms and yawned as I walked to the dressing table where Krystal was busily combing her hair.

“Baby.. Kiss me..” I said in my morning voice as i wrapped my arms around her neck and layed my head on her head.

“Sorry Babe..not now..Hehe..Go and bathe..” She said as she looked at me through the mirror and smiled.

“Please..just my cheek..” I begged and pouted at her.

“Hehe..Oh my God..How can I reject your cuteness..and that y morning voice..” She said as she placed her palm on my left cheek and kissed my right cheek.

”Thanks baby…y huh? Im your baby,of course its y..” I said and smirked as I shuffled to the bathroom.

I got out from the shower and ruffled my wet hair with my towel. I glanced at Krystal and saw her staring at me.

“Princess..Can you pass me my jeans?” I asked,bringing her back to reality.

“O-oh yeah..” She said and passed me my jeans.

“So..You like seeing me wet?” I asked as i zipped my jeans and walked up to her.

“W-what? No! Yah! Don’t be dirty..” She said as she punched my arm.

“Hehe! Where’s my kiss?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Right here..” She said as she pointed at her lips and sealed our lips together. I cupped her face and kissed her deeper as her arms wrapped around my neck.Suddenly my phone rang.

“.” I cursed as I broke the kiss.

“Hello?!” I exclaimed not even bothering to look at the caller id.

“Hey,its mum..Amber why are you shouting at me..You rude girl..”

“W-what? Opps.. Sorry..I slept at Krystal’s place..Sorry I didn’t inform you..” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck and sat at the edge of the bed.

“Ohok..Btw,I left your uniform at the kitchen table. Take Care and love you.”

“You too.” I ended the call and ruffled my hair.

Krystal gave me a confuse look and I just shrugged.

“Come on,lets head out..I got to take my uniform..and im stinky in this shirt.” I said as I picked up my bag.

“You’re not stinky to me..Okay lets go..” She said as she took my hand in hers.

We went down the stairs quietly as we didn’t want to wake Sulli up.

“Yah! Where you guys going?” We turned our heads and saw Sulli already in her school uniform,eating her breakfast.

“Woah! You scared us..We’re going to Amber’s house..Her uniform’s not with her..” Krystal said and I just nodded.

“Okay then..Its still early.. You guys should head for breakfast first or something..”

We opened the door and heard a car honk.

“That must be Minho, Bye guys!” Sulli quickly got up and left the house.

“I thought the opened door was meant for us..” Krystal chucked as she locked the door.

I just smiled at her and walked to my house.

I took out my keys from my pocket and opened the door. I jogged to the kitchen table and saw my uniform and tie nicely folded on it. Beside it there’s a small note.

Hey sweety,I know you were there..Take care of her well.. She loves you and I know you love her too. Take care and I love you,my precious daughter. – mom

I smiled as I saw the note and slipped it in my pocket.

“You want to hang around here for a while? I mean..School doesn’t start till 8 am..Now is just 7 am.” I asked as I glanced at my watch and buttoned up my uniform.

“ Yup..” She said shortly and walked towards me.

She helped me buttoned my shirt and put on my tie. I gazed at her as she did all the work. I caressed her cheek and moved her fringe that was covering her beautiful face.

“Why? Whats wrong?” She asked as she adjusted my tie.

“Nothing..You’re so beautiful..” I said as I gave her a peck on the lips.

“I love you Krystal Jung.” I said as I gave her another kiss as I cupped her face.

“I love you too Silly.” She said and kissed me.

Just when she was about to break the kiss.I pulled her by her wrist as I smashed my lips on hers. She responded it without a pause. I was kissing her hungrily and she was doing the same. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling it closer. I held her waist and pulled her closer until there was no gap between us. I bit her lower lip signaling that my tongue wants access to . She understood and allowed my tongue to explore . I pulled away and I gave a peck on her cheek then her lips again. My kisses traveled to her neck as I on her flesh.

“A-Amberr..” She gasped at my sudden actions as she grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I travelled back up and gave her a long passionate kiss before pulling away. As we pulled away,we were panting heavily.

“Was it painful? Sorry baby…” I said as I traced the scar I left on her neck lightly.

“A bit..Nah..Baby..its okay…Now im wet.. Geez..Come on..We gotta go!” She said as she pulled me out of the house.

Did she just say wet? How much I thought my princess was decent..She isn’t at all..

“So you remember the plan?” Krystal asked me as she tilted her head.

I just nodded and smiled as I clasped her hand.

                                                         - In school-

Krystal’s P.O.V

“Hey guys!” I exclaimed excitedly.

Amber gave a sign to Kai and he nodded.

“Oh Taemin..Come follow me for a while..I want to buy something..” Kai dragged Taemin out of his seat before he could even answer.

                                                          *Flashback*

“Hello Kai?”

“Why are you calling at this hour?” I heard Kai whined.

“There’s something I want to tell you..and I need your help..”

“What is it?”

“Amber and I are together…”
 “Congratulations! Last long guys..I know you would have someone one day Krys..”

“Thanks..but.. problem..”

“Its..Taemin right?”

“Y-yeah..You know..That he doesn’t know right..and he’s the only one..I want to tell the group..but..”

“Nvm..I know what to do..But..You know..You got to tell him the truth..before its too late..”

“Okay..So what you gonna do?”

“ I’ll try distract him or bring him somewhere else..and you can just go on..”

“That’s easy..Thanks Kai. Love you!”

“Hey no worries..Yeah..Love you too bestie..You guys take care of each other okay? ”

“Okay….Bye Kai.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update guys! Hey..sorry for the sloppy update last week..lol..okay..So actually i thought of writing abt the plan

this week..but i ended up having something else in mind..sorry if the story is quite slow.. hehe! Btw,as usual

Thank you subscribers and viewers! <3<3 :)  Please comment to help me improve.

p.s: Maybe there'll be ..Maybe..hehe..