Hickies

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal P.O.V

I woke up to the warmth of Amber’s body next to mine,I looked at my arm that was wrapped around her and gazed at her face as I moved some strains of her hair that was covering her face. I laid with my elbow supporting me as I her cheek , a smile drew on my face when I remembered what happened last night…It was the best thing…ever... Amber shocked me when she suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it..Thats when I realized, she was already awake..

“Good Morning Princess..” She said in her husky morning voice with her eyes still closed.

“Morning Baby…” I replied as I gave her a peck on the forehead.

I got up to take a look at the time on my phone which is on the desk, when suddenly Amber pulled my waist causing me to land back on the bed.

“Can we continue sleeping? Im still sleepy..” Amber mumbled as she wrapped my waist tighter.

“Come on Baby..Get up..” I said as I pulled her hand making her sit but her eyes were still closed.

“Wake.Up.My.Precious.Baby.” I said in a cute voice  as I cupped her face and planted kisses on her face after every word.

She chuckled and finally opened her eyes and rubbed it which I found cute. I stood up and walked to the desk. I unlocked my phone and the time shown was 6.30 a.m.

Luckily it was still early..i thought...

“Hey babe, im gonna bathe now..Get your of that bed and make the bed okay?” I said as I walked to the bathroom.

She nodded her head lazily and stumbled a little when she got up from the bed, guess she was really that sleepy..

When I got out from the shower Amber was sitting cross-legged on the bed with her eyes closed. I chuckled and walked towards her.

“Baby..wake up..I’m out now..It’s your turn..” I whispered to her which surprised her and woke her up.

“O-okay..” She said and stood up but her eyes never left me.

I smirked but then kicked her and glared at her.

“Oops..Sorry..” She said as she ran to the bathroom.

 

I was standing in front of my closet mirror,adjusting my school attire when Amber came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

“Baby…The hickies..” Amber’s eyes widen when she saw the red marks she left that was visible on my collarbone.

“It’s okay.. I’ll wear your pullover so that it will not be seen okay?” I said as I look at her through the mirror.

 I turned to face her and gave her a peck on the lips and helped her with her tie.

“I feel like marrying you already..” She said as she chuckled and tugged my hair behind my ear.

“ You crazy? We’re just in high school..Chill there.” I smacked her shoulder and continued adjusting her tie.

“I am.. Crazy for you..” She said and smiled.

“Stop with the cheesy lines…” I blushed and smacked her again.

She just smiled and kissed my forehead.

 

                                                                     -During Recess Break-

Amber’s P.O.V

“Amber! Krystal! Over here..”

We turned our heads and saw Luna signaling us to come over. Our hands left each other when we saw Taemin at the table.

“Hey buddy!” Taemin yelled as soon as he saw me.

He offered his hand and we did our usual handshake before sitting down. I looked over at Krystal and she just smiled and scooted over, giving me room to sit.

“ Look’s like someone had it last night..” The words slipped out of Minho’s mouth just before Sulli could warn him.

Sulli pinched his thigh that made him yelped in pain and stood up.

“Excuse us for a minute..” Sulli grinned but then glared at Minho as they walked out of the cafeteria.

Taemin looked up at Krystal and his eyes travelled to her collarbone,where the red mark is. I guess the pullover didn’t quite cover it up..

“Didn’t know you have someone..” Taemin sighed as he put down his utensils.

“Umm…Y-“

 I gave Krystal’s hand a squeeze and shook my head. Luna and Kai looked at us with a blank expression, because they know they cant do anything now..

“Actually she doesn’t..She has an allergic reaction that caused her to have rashes..”  I said and chuckled a little trying to break the awkward silence.

“Oh..Really.. Well, I hope you get well soon..Right Kai?” Taemin said and turned to Kai. When he did that,I knew he didn’t want Krystal to suspect anything, which she already did way before..

“U-uhh.Yeah…Of course…” Kai said then smiled as he winked at me.

“ Hi guys! Sorry..We left..” Sulli exclaimed as she returned with an awkward Minho.

“Anyways, I’m holding a party at my place this weekend..Make sure all of you guys turned up okay?” Luna broke off the awkwardness and grinned.

We all just nodded our heads and continued eating. As usual, Krystal always steal food from Minho’s tray and I just sit there not eating.

“ Why a sudden party? And by the way,are there drinks?” Minho asked earning a smack from Sulli

“Oww..” Minho yelped as he rubbed the sore part.

“Yeah..Of course there will be..What’s a party without drinks huh?” Luna said as she took a bite of her food.

“Hey guys..I gotta go..See you guys later..See ya buddy..and Krystal..” Taemin said as he left.

Luna: “SO YOU GUYS REALLY DID IT?”

Minho:“I KNEW YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS DIRTY”
Sulli: “I KNEW KRYSTAL COULDN’T HOLD IT IN.”

Kai: “ITS ING KRYSTAL,WE TALKING ABOUT..SO HOW WAS IT?”

Our mouths made an ‘O’ as they shot questions at us after Taemin left. We just chuckled and soon the bell rang, marking the end of lunch break.

“Umm..See you guys around..” I said as I grabbed Krystal’s hand and we ran away together.

They all sighed,disappointed that we left them without an answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys.........Really sorry for the late update..Cuz i couldnt figure out what to write and continue........

I was kinda dissapointed tht i didnt get any comments for my prev chap..but its okay..im still continuing this fic any

way...So yeah.. its a short one too..so sorry.. and yeah do comment and check out my new fic too.okay? <3 ^^