Clearing things up.

Is this Friendship or Love
 
Krystal's P.O.V
 
When we were hugging , i cant help but thought of my parents.. I've never felt their love , they left me without telling me when they're ever coming back. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and quickly excuse myself from the two. I found myself at the Liu's backyard and sat at a wooden bench, that was placed directly beside the backyard door. I gazed at the night sky, trying to forget the thought of my parents. But instead of forgetting, the memories of me and my parents keep replaying in my head like a movie..Till that very day when i seperated from them when i was 11 years old. I could feel the emotion building inside of me. Slowly I lost rhythm with my breath as my face got tight and my vision blurred. I brokedown and let my pain wash away with my tears. I cupped my face with my hands as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.
 
 
" P-princess?"
A familiar voice sounded, breaking  the sounds of my sobbings.
 
 
No...Amber cant see me like this , she will worry.. No..
 
 
I quickly wiped my tears away with both of my palms and tried to look as okay as possible. I faced my lap and let my hair fall at my sides of my face so that she couldn't see my puffy eyes and pale lips.
"Why are you crying princess?" Amber asked as she sat beside me and shifted my hair to the back so she could see my face. I faced her and she looked at me with a worried expression.
"I-i'm okay babe.. Dont worry.. " i said and forced a smile.
I looked down at my lap again and bit my lower lip.
"Is there anything you're hiding from me?" Amber asked as she tilted her head,trying to face me.
I kept silent , figuring if i should tell her. She is my gilrfriend but i felt like there's not a need to tell her about my parents.
 
Amber reached for my palm and interlaced our fingers together. I looked up at her,confused, she pressed her lips together and carressed my left cheek.
 
"You know i care for you Krys... As your girlfriend..Please..Whatever it is let me heal the pain you're having.. You know that in a relationship there arent suppose to be secrets right?" Amber said softly and stared at my eyes, lovingly.
 
 
I nodded my head and blew a sigh before starting.
 
 
" I dont have parents Amber... Its not that they're dead.. They left me.. They told me they'll come back after finishing their work in Japan but until now...Not even a single phone call or news have i receive.. The fact that they left me to stay in a motel and abandoned me there It hurts more.They left me with some cash..But all of it was used to pay for the motels..i'd stayed in..There were days where i dont eat Amber.. One day Sulli suggested that i'd stay with her as she live alone.. I was more than grateful..Sulli wont even let me pay the house bill..She said seeing me smile,its good enough.."  I stiffled my sobs as a lone tear escaped my eyes. I looked at Amber but look down at my lap again not wanting to see her tearing too. She held my hand tighter as i continued..
 
 
"When i met you and your mum... I felt that.. Everything was perfect.. Your mum made me feel a mother's love.. How happy it was to have someone that truly loves and care for you.. I didnt mean to get in between you and your mother, Sometimes i feel that way..But at the same time i felt that both of you are the only ones whom i considered family other than Sulli..The word 'family' doesnt go into my head easily,fearing of losing them, them leaving me..I dont consider anyone my family easily..But you guys open up my heart to love,cherish,care.."
When i finished it off, I looked up at Amber again and she walked in front of me as she pulled me up. Amber stared deeply into my eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.
 
 
Amber hugged me and my hair. "I'm sorry Baby.... I didn't know..."
I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her sweet scent. She kissed my temple and pressed our foreheads together.
 
 
"From now on, Me and mummy will take care of you and love you. You have a family Krys...You have me, Sulli ,my mum....Baby, you have me.. okay..You will never be alone..I promise.. "
 
I closed my eyes as her lips brushed against mine. I loosened my grip on her and brought my hand up to the left side of her chest, where her heart is. I placed my palm over it and felt her heartbeat, she placed her hand over mine, her eyes never left mine.
 
"It beats for you... Krystal Jung Soojung.." Amber whispered and smiled.
 
I threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly. There were too many emotions flowing through my body that i couldn't describe. My fingers dugged in her hair as i bury my face at the crook of her neck and kissed it.
 
 
"Amber Josephine Liu.... I love you so much.. Please dont ever leave me..  " My words were muffled but i was aware that she heard it when she replied
"I love you so much too baby.. Dont worry ...I wont ever leave you,i promise." Amber hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.
 
I was doubting , if i could say this words, i felt it... I pulled away from her and her tear-stained cheek.
 
"I see you in my future Amber Liu..."
 
 
There was a minute of silence as i stared at her,anticipating. she close the gap between our faces and kiss my forehead,nose and lastly my lips.
It wasnt a long passionate kiss, but from each peck she gave me , i felt protected and felt the amount of love and concern she showed towards me. The things that she cant say in words, is described through every kiss she gives me.
 
" I see you in my future too Krys..I have always seen myself with you in the future..Having our own family, kids.." Amber chuckled at the thought and kissed the back of my palm as she placed it on her cheek.
 
 
We stared at each other and i was only able to tell myself how lucky i am to have such a wonderful loyal girlfriend..She's perfect.
 
 
"OH yeah.. Mum went out..Work.. But its okay.. Lets head in its getting cold.." Amber said as she brought her hand down.
 
We went into the house and Amber headed straight into the kitchen,leaving me alone in the living room. I tilted my head and pouted.
 
i walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, backhugging her.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked as i placed my chin on her shoulder
 
Amber turned her head to the left so that she was facing me.
 
"Hot chocolate." She said and grinned.
 
i lowered my head and nuzzled against her back as i gripped on her shirt tighter. Amber noticed my actions and looked back.
 
"Princess wae?" Amber asked with a pout.
 
I bit my bottom lip before saying...
 
"About your dad...I'm really sorry.."
 
Amber turned around and cupped my face , looking at me with those calm eyes. I hate those eyes.Usually i really cant see through them..
 
"I already move on Krys... I've learned to love and appreciate mum too..Dad...I guess he's happy up there now.." Amber said as she smiled assuringly.
 
" I hope you're really okay babe...You know i care right?" I carressed her cheek and kissed it.
 
Amber nodded and smiled. She ran a comforting hand on my arm and pat it.
 
"Go and take a shower while i make some hot chocolate..You wanna stay over?" Amber asked as she poured some cocoa powder in a cup.
 
"I guess not.. Its been a while since i went home.. How about you stay over?" I suggested and Amber grinned.
 
"Sounds like a good idea. But we could stay here for a while right.. I made hot chocolate and we can...uhh..Cuddle.. hehe."  Amber said nervously as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.
 
"Pabo.. Still blushing over a small thing.. Yeah,We can." I laughed and ran up the stairs to take a shower.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry for the long wait...MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER AND yeah..Look forward for frequent updates.. This fic is finishing son maybe
like  1 or 2 chapters..hehe. and i'l continue with my YFTK. 

 

As usual thanks to Subscribers and viewers, you guys never fail to make me feel more encouraged about my writing..SO THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!

UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!! ^^ <3