Popular Kids

Is this Friendship or Love

 

 

 

Amber’s P.O.V

We walked into the cafeteria and I was shocked to see the cafeteria packed with students. Well duh, it is lunch time. I looked around for an empty seat and I saw one at the corner of the cafeteria.

“Hey krys, there’s a seat there. Let’s go.”

  Just when I was about to walk to the seat, Krystal grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a table with a bunch of people.

“Hey guys!” Krystal exclaimed as she shot a smile to them.

I was surprised when Krystal pulled me there...I mean she know these people? They are like a bunch of popular kids.

“By the way, this is Amber...She’s a new student in my class.”

She said while pointing at me. I bowed shyly and sat quietly at the seat beside Krystal.

“Oh Amber, this is Kai, Minho, Taemin, Victoria, Luna and….yeah..You know her...Sulli.” She said to me while pointing at them from left to right.

“Sorry I didn’t tell you that I hang out with the popular kids.” Krystal whispered to me.

I shivered when she whispered as I felt her lips touched the edge of my ears. I nodded and mouthed “it’s okay”.

“Amber is a very lucky person to meet princess Krystal on the first day of school.Hehe.So you from here?”

Everybody on the table nodded agreeing to what Taemin said.

He started the conversation at the table. Not long after, I soon found myself already comfortable around them. Maybe because in America I was one of the popular kids too.

All of us exchanged phone numbers and we chatted happily about how I ended up in here and other things.

Well first day of school was not bad as I thought it would be. I smiled to myself at the thought of it.

Krystal’s P.O.V

Well just like how I expected, Amber got comfortable with them pretty fast. It was a good idea to introduce them to Amber anyway. I grabbed an apple which is on Minho’s tray and crunched it, when suddenly I saw Amber smiling to herself.

“Amber, why are you smiling?” I giggled as I elbowed her arm.

Amber’s P.O.V

I startled when Krystal elbowed my arm.

“Why are you smiling?” She asked me while crunching on an apple.

“What? Oh…It’s nothing.” I said as I gave her a smile.

“Wanna bite, you haven’t eaten yet have you? Take a bite on the other side.” She turned the apple to the unbitten side as she asked me to bite it.

“Thanks.” I said while crunching on the half-eaten apple on her hand.

“Here, take it all. You seem really hungry.” She said as she handed the apple to me with a smile that showed her dimples.

“I am hungry! Thank you!” I exclaimed as I expressed how hungry I was. I didn’t eat dinner last night and breakfast, so that explains why I was so hungry during lunch time.

“Eat that apple well.” Krystal my back while laughing at my expression.

“I will.Haha.” I nodded and laughed too. I flipped my fringe to the side and ate the apple by myself.

As soon as I finished the apple, lunch time ended.

I looked at Krystal while walking back to class, and Krystal shot a smile at me. I returned the smile and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“I don’t know what I’m feeling, I just met her five hours ago yet I feel like I have known her for a long time . I just feel safe and happy when I’m with her. Do I like her? I don’t know.”