Confession

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal P.O.V

“Kriing”

I smacked my alarm clock off as I stretched and yawned. I squinted my eyes through the bright morning sunlight, to look at the time.

“8.30 am.. God..”

I mumbled to myself then fell back on my mattress, just when I was about to close my eyes again, I felt my phone vibrate. I reached my hand out to find my phone,and unlocked it.

                                                             From: Kai

                                                Time received: 8.30 am

Krystal..Can I meet you at the nearby café.. If you can..Meet you at 9 am. Don’t be late.

 

Why would Kai want to meet me on a weekend…Weird..

I thought to myself as I dragged myself out of my bed and walked lazily to the bathroom.Although me and Kai have been best friends for long, we’ve never..I mean it.. NEVER.. hang out together on a weekend. Im either busy with schoolwork  or he’s busy hanging out with the other basketball boys.

                                                      -At the Café-

“Hey Kai waddup?” I asked as I walked towards Kai who was sitting at the back of the café.

He was staring outside the glass window while stirring his tea, that was by now,cold. He jumped as he heard my voice but then smiled slyly.

“Is there really something wrong?” I asked worried about him, I’ve never seen this expression of Kai before. He is so loving and caring that its almost impossible to see  him like this, Well I guess..Nothings really impossible..

He nodded then continued “There’s something bothering me..I really need to tell you..Before you get shocked youself..”

“….”
“Taemin likes you..I mean he loves you..I dunno..When or why..Thats all I know..but…I sorta-“

“Have feelings for him?”

The news didn’t quite shocked me. It was actually kinda obvious.  I mean im not saying that im that pretty for every guy to fall head over heels with..(although I am).. But yeah…I can see how Taemin treats me differently and such.

“Yeah..How do you know?” He asked as he sipped his tea.

“Sometimes it’s really easy to notice how loving and caring you are towards him..Dont worry..I wont take him away..I love Amber, only her for now.” I answered as I clasped his hand,assuring him.

“Thanks..I just decided to open up to you,since you're indeed my bestie.and yeah..I dont see why not.."

"Anything for you Kai,you've helped me a lot..Dont worry..I'm sure one day,Taemin will move on from me.."

He just smiled and nodded as he sipped his tea again.

“I gotta go now,I think I’ll be meeting Kris and the other boys..See you around.”

Kai stood up and was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

“Yah! You asked me to come here,early in the morning..When I was sleeping..Just for a 5 minute sort of chat.” I yelled and faked my anger a little, as I was actually quite mad about it.

“Mmm…Yeah..Haha! Bye!”  He yelled then ran out of the café.

I just shook my head and ordered myself a cup of coffee and a slice of mango cake. I reached out for my phone which is on the table and texted Amber.

                                                                 To: Llama(Baby Am)

                                                                 Time sent: 9.10 am

                Good Morning Baby! :) Can you meet me now..at the café..Usual one.. Be there by 9.20 or else..You’ll see.. >:)

 

 I fed myself the cake as I sipped my tea when I felt my phone vibrate.

 

                                                                    From: Llama (Baby Am)

                                                                    Time Received: 9.13 am

                                                      Okay. Meet you there, I wont be late. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This update is short bcuz i'll keep the rest for tmorow..Dont worry..I will update it tmorow..

Im just tired right now..School...As usual..And have you guys heard abt Krystal's fortune teller thingy..

The answer was making me so delusional..anyways.. Thanks to those usual people. Subscribers and viewers

Excuse any of my errors.. I love you guys a lot.. Do comment okay. :) ps: Those who contributed to the poll.

thank you..Its just a brilliant strt for my next fic.