A brand new day

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s  P.o.v

‘’Amber Liu, Wake up its time for school!”

“I’m awake! Stop yelling mum!”

That was like the tenth time my mum yelled for me to wake up. My name is Amber Josephine Liu. I am 17 . Just moved to Korea a few weeks back because mum was transferred to work here. Today is my first day of school in the most popular international school in Korea. My friends in America told me a lot of good things about the school. I just shook it off, well they’re not the ones moving. I put on the school uniform which is light blue in colour and the school vest which is in darker blue. The school doesn’t provide pants or skirts. So I put on my favourite pair of jeans and nike shoes. I flipped my fringe in front of the mirror, grabbed my bag and slammed the front door shut as I walked out.

 

15 minutes later…

 

So now here I am in front of the ‘’most popular international school in Korea’’. I took one deep breath and walked in. As I walked in I heard my phone beeping , I whipped my phone out from my pocket and read the message.

                                                       From: Mummy Liu

                                                     Time received: 7.30 am

                                                      Have you reached school?

 

I  looked down at my phone while replying to mum’s message. Suddenly a girl tripped in front of me falling forwards with her books scattered on the floor.

 

Krystal’s  P.O.V

UGH!! WHY DID I EVEN PLAN TO HELP SULLI WITH HER BOOKS.

I mumbled to myself while walking to class with Sulli’s books piled in front of me. There will be a new student in our class, I hope it’s a girl . I mean everytime a new student comes in it will always be a guy.While thinking, I didn’t realize there is a stone in front of me and I tripped over it. I closed my eyes while falling forwards scared of how embarrassing this is going to be. I opened my eyes and to my surprised I was still standing only to realize a guy with his fringe hung over his forehead in front of me with his hands holding my arm.

Amber’s P.O.V

‘’You okay?’’

“Umm..yeah…im fine..thanks..” the girl mumbled.

I  squat down helping her to pick up her books. This might be a wrong time to introduce yourself Amber,keep calm.

“My name is krystal, just call me krys.” The girl introduce herself while running her hand through her hair.

AMBER WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?! SHE’S A GIRL,YOU’RE A GIRL. CHILL THE OUT.

‘’ Oh..umm..my name is Amber.”

 I felt my ears become hot. So I quickly stood up to avoid the awkwardness.

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

Did I heard it right or did he just said his name is Amber.

‘’Sorry I didn’t catch it, what is your name again?”

I asked while trying to stand up on my feet with all the books.

“ My name is Amber, I’m a new student here. Here let me help.” He took some of  the books and held it.

“Thanks. I didn’t know a guy can be named Amber.Hehe.” I laughed fakely to avoid the awkwardness between us.

“I’m a girl.’’

He said with a sly smile.

Well Krystal nice try, you just made it more awkward.