No regrets

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

 

I went to the ladies and stood in front of the sink. I flicked the tap water on and let the water run before splashing it on my face. I wiped my face with a toilet paper that i had torn from the toilet roll, beside me and let out a frustrated sigh.

 

"Aish.. This is harder than i thought.

 

"Amber? You in?" I heard a voice from outside the toilet.

 

The voice was too familiar to not even recognized.

 

" Yeah.. I'm in." I answered and leaned my back against one of the stalls.

 

Krystal came in and locked the toilet door so no one was able to barge in. Krystal stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around me.

 

"Pabo... I told you, you shouldn’t have talk to him just now." Krystal mumbled againt my shoulder.

 

I wrapped my arms around her and ran a hand on her back. " Sorry.. "

 

I felt Krystal shook her head. " Nevermind. Talk to him during recess..."

 

"Now is just not the time." Krystal added when she pulled away.

 

I nodded and sighed. Krystal gave a smile and cupped my cheek. " Its going to work out."

 

I smiled and nodded. I was lucky that Krystal was here. She is always there to comfort me, understand me, encourage me... I dont know what i'll do without her.

 

On the way back to class, i smirked. " If it doesnt work out... I'm going to break up with you." I stated in a serious tone.

 

Krystal stopped walking and turned to face me. " M-mwo?" Krystal's voice croaked out.

 

" What are you saying?" Krystal added again, this time i think my joke went a little too far. The smile on my face dropped when i saw a tear rolled down a cheek.

 

I quickly pulled her into my embrace and hushed her when she cried harder.  " Im sorry! I was kidding baby. Im sorry. .Dont cry.. Please.."

 

I kissed her crown and rubbed her arm, calming her down. Krystal hugged me and smacked my back as she cried even more.

" Joke has its limits Amber... I dont think thats funny. You've hurt me.. I almost thought it was real.. I-

 

She was about to continue again when i pulled away and held her shoulders.

" Baby look at me. " I locked my eyes on hers and bit my lip when i saw her puffy eyes staring back at me.

 

" I love you a lot. I wont break up with you  just because things dont work out with Taemin. Trust my words..Please.."

 

Krystal sniffed and nodded. She looked away and i cupped her cheek, wiping the tears away. " I dont wanna lose you..." Krystal whimpered and leaned her head against my hand.

 

I brought her back into my arms and hugged her tighter, reassuring her. " You wont.. "

 

I didnt mind who saw us, schoolmates, teachers, classmates or even janitors.. I dont care anymore. It was the silent corridor and us. Just us. All i know was  right now, at this moment. I dont wanna lose this special girl in my arms right now..Never.. Only death would do us apart. I dont know how far our relationship would go. It can be short and all these stupid things , i had said would be meanless or.. It can go far, long enough until marriage. But right now, all those dont matter because i would want to cherish every moment that i have with her..even if it's short.

 

--

 

Krystal's P.O.V

 

" Is Amber okay?" Sulli asked as soon as i sat back at my seat.

 

I pulled out my textbook and flipped the pages. Amber's ' joke ' was completely stuck in my head. I know she apologised and she didnt meant it.. But the feeling of, losing her.. even imagining life without her right now. I cant seem to bear.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

I nodded. I turned my head to look at Amber and she was just staring right back at me. She pointed at the board asking me to pay attention and grinned afterwards. I gave her a smile and turned to face the board.

 

--

 

It was lunch time after this but now was free period and so the class was a little rowdy, with the boys throwing paperballs at each other and girls gossiping. Sulli left earlier to meet Minho at his class...The rest are in different classes so we dont meet often, but we're a clique. Taemin.. well, that guy went missing.

 

I stood up and slowly made my way to my girlfriend's seat. She was typing away on her phone and looked up, giving her dorky grin when she saw me.

 

" What were you doing?" I stood in front of her table with my arms outstretched on each side of the table frame.

 

" Just checking my twitter.." She grinned then stood up.

 

She took my hand as we walked out of class . She inhaled the fresh air outside and started walking along the corridor with her hand still holding mine.

 

" Where should we go..." Amber said as she swung our hands back and forth.

 

She puffed her cheeks out and smiled a little. The moment i saw it, i knew she didnt feel like it. She wasnt really happy.. Her smile was different.

 

I stopped walking and she turned her head to look at me. " If you dont feel like walking around, we could stay in class Amber. I'm fine with it."

 

Amber tilted her head and let go of my hand. She stuffed them into her jeans pocket. " What are you talking about?"

 

" Amber... I know you still feel upset about what happened to your friendship with Taemin.. And if you feel that you need sometime alone.. I could just go."

 

Amber brought up her hand, placing a finger below my chin making me face her. "I feel upset..yes. But i dont wanna be more upset cuz you're not with me. I dont wanna  be alone. I wanna be with you. And you're here.. so i'm okay ." Amber said convincingly.

 

I chuckled when i saw her grinning. She interlocked our fingers again as we started walking out to the basketball court. But it was for a short time. She slipped her hands away from mine when she saw Taemin, playing basketball with Minho and Kai and a few of the other basketball boys.

 

Amber's P.O.V

 

" Hey Amber, join us!" Minho called out as he walked towards me.

 

Taemin clenched his jaw when he saw me. He turned around and blocked Minho's path before he roughly shoved the basketball on Minho's chest.

 

" Bring her in the court and i'll leave." Taemin said furiously making Minho jumped slightly.

 

Minho took a step back and dropped the basketball. Krystal squeezed my arm in fear as she bit her lip. I heaved a sigh before pulling Krystal's hand away from my arm. I know her fear was me getting hurt by Taemin, but i didnt mind. If he punched me because thats exactly how he felt. I would understand. I might not know exactly how he feels.. but if thats the pain. Then its worth getting hit.

 

I walked into the court and swallowed the lump in my throat.

" Leave Minho...Out of this. Its only between us..." I said and frowned a little trying to gain some confidence in talking to him.

 

He coughed fakely. " I just cant believe you just said that.."

 

I turned my head to look at Krystal and she bowed her head once again.

 

Taemin laughed and my breathed became irregular when i heard him shout.

 

" HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ING KNOW ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP?! RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND UP HIGH RIGHT NOW."

 

Krystal eyes widened and she covered , shocked that Taemin would do such a thing. I looked around and i was surprised that the students who were walking by, some janitors and even school teachers rose up their hand...and of course our clique... all of them.

 

Taemin laughed sarcastically and stiffled a sob, i shut my eyes when i caught a glimpse of his teary eyes.

 

" The two of us? " Taemin raised his eyebrows at me then scoffed.

 

" It was ing All of you Vs only me. I didnt know. Even though, i was considered your best friend." Taemin voiced out.

 

" Taemin...." I muttered.

 

Taemin took a few steps forward towards where i was standing. He then punched me. Everyone gasped. Krystal was about to run towards me but Sulli held her.

 

I spat out some blood and wipe the corner of my lip. I deserved it.

 

" You thought i was going to be angry because you're with Krystal? Because i liked her?"

 

I nodded and Taemin suddenly walked past me, pulling Krystal by her wrist to where i was standing.

 

" Taemin.. Its my fault. I was about to tell you the other day when you confessed ..Dont hurt Am-

 

" Did i say you could talk?" Taemin cut her off and Krystal fell silent.

 

" Why are both of you so stupid? So stupid it makes me so mad." Taemin said and sniffled.

 

He sighed and a tear rolled down his cheek but he quickly rubbed it away.

 

"God, when i got to know Krystal was with you, you know how happy i was? .. at least it was someone i knew and that i could trust. I felt relieved. But... I was hurt. That you didnt tell me... For 2 months hiding it ? Isnt that too long?" Taemin said and i looked up at him, shocked by his confession.

 

He turned to Krystal and smiled a little.

 

" You were about to tell me.. why didnt you? Krystal... You know, people say that if you really love someone, you should learn to let them go.. Let them have their happiness.. and you'll find your happiness through it too. So, i'm glad..very glad that you're with her. Because your happiness is mine. "

 

People 'aww' and some cheered hearing what Taemin had said. Krystal was tearing up and so was i. He bowed his head then curved a smile to me.

 

"Sorry.. if i said that to your girlfriend..But do take care of her and love her more than i do. I know.. you will do it well."

 

" I punched you because you're so stupid.. You should have told me. Share your happiness with your buddy, wont you?" He added.

 

I cant help but hugged him after and cried.He hugged me back and patted my back. I never really thought he would accept me back... I mean i didnt even get to explain yet. People around that area cheered and clapped for us. The clique wooed and cheered loudly, chanting out our names. Since they were sitting at the bench across where i was standing, i gave them a thumbs up. Luna gave a thumbs up as she wiped her tears, Victoria just smiled while Sulli and Minho hugged each other then gave me both thumbs up. Kai, he just clapped proudly and smiled.

 

" Uljima... Its embarrasing." Taemin said after he pulled away.

 

I just chuckled. He smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder. " Welcome back, buddy Am."

 

I nodded and patted his arm. " Welcome back, buddy Tae."

 

We both turned to our side when we both heard Krystal laughed at us. She was crying. I realised how hard it must have been for her... to choose between a friend and a lover..confronting the guy that likes you and end up hurting them is the worse feeling ever.. Its guilt. Guilt is a feeling that never dies.. Even if you wanna forget that certain thing that makes you feel it.. You just really cant.

 

I turned to Taemin and nudged my head towards Krystal. " Can i ?"

 

Taemin glared at me then shook his head. I sighed but then he smacked my arm.

 

" I was kidding. Go ahead." Taemin said with an unwilling face, but i knew he was joking.

 

I cupped Krystal's cheeks and wiped the tears away before hugging her. She didnt hug me back instead she looked up at Taemin and opened an arm to her side.

 

" Come in here. I really need a hug.. a big hug from both of you. "

 

Taemin showed Amber a face, as though asking for permission and Amber just shrugged . Taemin walked in and Krystal wrapped her arms around both. She sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her forehead on each of their shoulders.

 

"Please dont fight anymore. You guys are buddies. Buddies stick together and i'm the glue, making sure you guys really stick together.  " Krystal said softly.

 

Taemin and I laughed before nodding our heads. " Okie dokie." " Alright."

 

That was our answer. Our clique suddenly came up to us and congratulated us for our reformed friendship.

 

" Hey Taemin" I called out and Taemin snapped his head at me.

 

"Thanks for the punch.. i deserved it." I said and chuckled.

 

He shook his head. " You dont know how hurt i felt, i feel like giving you more punches.. but you're my buddy..i wont wanna do that. " He laughed.

 

I just smiled . "Im really sorry.. i didnt know not telling you is hurting you more...I promise, i would tell you everything from now onwards." I said and held three fingers up , a sign of promise.

 

Taemin and I were at the back of the clique while we walked to the cafeteria. A playful smirk formed on Taemin's face as he hooked an arm around me.

 

" You sure? You promised so you cant turn back." Taemin said, pointing a finger at me.

 

I nodded hesitantly. Then he leant closer and whispered.

 

" So is Krystal good in bed and do you get easily by her?"

 

My eyes widened and i immediately smacked his back, really hard.

 

"Oww." He yelped and the clique stopped walking, turning their heads at us.

 

I grinned. " Just tapping his back." I then pretended to tap his shoulders.

 

Krystal shook her head and walked over to me. The rest of the clique shrugged and walked ahead. Krystal brushed her finger lightly on the cut at the corner of my lip and i winced a little. She then hooked her arm over mine.

 

" Come on, i need to clean that up then i wanna get iced mocha and blueberry pie." Krystal said as we walked into the cafeteria.

 

I nodded then looked back at Taemin who was still wincing while rubbing a hand over his shoulder. He looked up and laughed a little as he slowly walked, trailing me from behind.

 

--

 

They sat down at their usual table with the rest. Krystal and Amber took their seats as Taemin took a seat between Kai and Minho.

 

Krystal lifted Amber's chin with one hand and opened up the first aid kit that Luna just passed, with her other. Krystal leant closer and softly dapped the cut on Amber's lower lip with a cotton wool, cleaning it. Amber winced and held onto Krystal's forearm.

 

Krystal scoffed and shook her head before throwing the cotton wool into an empty column in the kit.

 

" The cut was kinda deep Tae. But it'll heal." Krystal said when she turned to Taemin, across our seat.

 

Taemin chuckled and smirked. " She'll get another, if she doesnt tell me what she needs to tell me. "

 

I frowned and cursed at him, making him laugh. Krystal who was confused, pinch my arm.

 

" What are you not telling.." Krystal muttered.

 

I glared at Taemin and he shrugged. The rest just continued eating but ears perking up, interested in our conversation.

 

" You promised." He added.

 

Krystal slap my thigh and i leant closer to her ear, Giving up.

 

I sighed. "He wants to know if you're good in bed.. and if i'm.... by you...easily." I said, taking deep breaths in between.

 

Krystal pulled away and mouthed 'really'. I nodded and she just looked away shyly. After a moment, she cleared .

 

" Am i.. good in bed?" She whispered, purposely leaning a little more closer to my ear.

 

Her hot breath hitting my ear made me shiver as i nodded. She smirked.

 

She smiled widely and i chocked on my own spit when i heard her say

 

" Yes. She says i'm good in bed...

 

Everyone choked on their food as Taemin mouth gaped a smile. She turned to look at me and slyly smirked.

 

" And... She's definitely by me.. easily."

 

I swallowed my spit and cleared up my throat, grinning awkwardly afterwards. Luna and Victoria laughed at my reaction as Sulli and Minho wooed. Kai just shook his head, knowing how his girl bestfriend was like whereas Taemin was laughing like a mad man.

 

---

 

That was how things were like, it was normal... them as a whole. With these people in Amber's life, theres no turning back to her old life. She has a girlfriend, a buddy , friends that she could trust wholely.

 

Thinking about it, she didnt regret coming to Korea.. How stupid she was to think her life would living here before she left the states.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey GUYS. IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS FIC!! *CLAPS*               THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE SUBSCIBERS AND VIEWERS..and i hope

you guys would continue supporting my other fcs. I couldnt have done it without the comments that you guys left. 

Btw, I just realised that this fic is more about friendship and trust between friends. I know ..you guys can kill me  now cuz there was no drama. 

Its my first fic...I kinda screw up. I know. ANW , 

I maybe doing an epilogue...Like a last chapter or something. So just stay..in case. HAHA! 

Something learnt ; Dont hide something from your best friends or people you love.. Keeping it from them, might only hurt them more than not telling them :)

 

SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN IN MY FUTURE FICS!! <3 

 

* Rolling out*