Piggyback Ride home

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

“I’m sorry Krystal for leading you on..I promise I’ll confess soon.”

I pretended to sleep the whole bus ride, just to feel her touch, and inhale her scent..She has this sweet smelling scent that melts my heart and make me feel warm everytime im around her.

“Am….We’re here..” I heard her whisper as she shook my shoulders gently.

“Oh..really..” I fakely yawned and stretched out my arms.

As I got up from my seat,I saw Krystal limping her way to the bus door. I quickly grabbed her hand and led her down the bus,afraid she might fall down.

“Thanks.” She muttered as she tugged her fringe behind her ear.

I slyly smiled at her and turned around to walk to the school’s backyard to get my bicycle. Just then Miss Yuri walked towards me.

“You did a great job Amber, a trophy is good enough right? You want me to treat you something?” Miss Yuri said jokingly as she chuckled.

“Nah, its good enough. Thank you Miss Yuri for giving me this opportunity.” I said as I grinned and bowed at her.

She just smiled and walked pass me and Krystal.

As soon as we reached the School’s backyard, I saw something that I really did not want to see at this point of time.

“AH ! A flat tyre?!” I whined as I squat down in front of my bicycle and ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Hey, there’s no need to curse..We can still walk home…” She said as she bit her lower lip.


I stood up and wiped the dusts on my hands. She was too cute,that I couldn’t stay mad for long and just followed with her decision.

 

On our way home,I kept hearing hissing sounds from Krystal and it seems like she’s limping slower and slower everytime she tried to walk.

“Hey, this is a bad idea….Let me piggyback you home.” I said as i gave her my worried look.

She gave me the –are you serious- face and I just nodded.

“Here let me carry your bag,I’ll put the drawing in your bag first,remind me to take it later.” She said as she ped my bag,putting the drawing in before hanging it behind her back.

“Ready?”

She gave me a nod and I bend down allowing her to easily climb on my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck loosely as I grabbed onto her thighs.

“You’re not suffocating right?” She asked probably worried because of her arms that was wrapped around my neck.

“Nope. But if you feel like you are suffocating me,just grab on my shoulders.” I said as I turned my head to look at her.

As we walked,I felt her head resting on my back. I smiled at the thought of it. I was walking with a smile on my face when suddenly I heard my stomach grumbled. Im sure it was loud enough for Krystal to hear.

“You hungry?” Krystal asked as she pulled her hair back to have a better view of my face.

“Yup. I have some chocolate biscuits in my bag,can you grab some for me?”

She ped my bag and took out a few packets of chocolate biscuits from my bag before sashing it back on her shoulders. I stopped for awhile preventing her from losing her balance and fall as she was not gripping onto my shoulders.

“Here you go.” She said as she passed me 2 packets of choco biscuits.

I reached for the packets but I cant grab it as my hands were gripping on her thighs.

“Want me to feed you?” She laughed as though she purposely pass me the packets giving me a hard time.

I just nodded.

“Here you go.” She said as she waved the biscuit in front of my mouth.

As soon as I wanted to bite it,she put it in instead.She did it a couple of times but I didn’t get mad but found it cute instead.

 I mean how can I possibly get mad at this adorable princess.

“Yah..If you’re going to do that again,I’m gonna let go of you and let you fall.” I said in a stern voice as I jokingly loosen my grip on her thighs.

“Aaaah!! Don’t! OKAY OKAY..AAAHH..”  She shrieked at my sudden actions and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck as she opened motioning me to do the same.

I bite the biscuit and gave her a grin and we both laughed our way home. I felt that piggyback ride home and those feeding moments were the best moments of my life.

It wasn’t long until we reached Krystal’s home.

“There you go.” I said as I put her down.

“You must be tired now.” She said as she massaged my shoulders.

“Not at all.I’m strong and muscular. No sweat.” I said as I flexed my arms showing off my arm muscles and kissed it.

“Pfft…yeah..Okay..If you say so.” She said as she ped my bag and took out the drawing.

“I had fun today..A lot of fun…I’m happy that you won and thank you for this drawing.” She said as she stared down at the drawing.

“Me too. You take care of your ankle okay? I’ll come visit you tomorrow after school.” I said as I caress her right cheek.

She just nodded and gave me a sly smile.

Before she went in I grabbed her hand and turned to her. I held her hands and caress it softly.

“Would you go out with me next week,when you’re all better?” I asked her as I stared into her sparkling eyes.

“Are you asking me on a date Amber Liu?” She asked me as she gave me a confused look and laughed fakely.

I loosen my grip on her hands and cupped both of my hands on her face.

“No, But I’m asking you to be my girlfriend..Would you be my girlfriend Jung Soojung? Everything happened too fast I know. But I cant…Keep on holding my feelings anymore..I thought that we needed time to get to know each other better.But the time was so slow,that I felt that it’s not gonna work for us.We might not last forever, we might break up in the end. But for now, all I want is you, I want to be there when you’re lonely, depressed,when you need someone to care. I want to protect you from danger, I don’t care how many bruises I’ll get,It will never be compared to the bruises I’ll get if you leave me one day. I know you might not stay forever. But for now. Like what I said..I just want you.”

I said at the verge of tears, tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared deeply into her eyes.

Krystal was already crying,I pulled her into my embrace as she buried her face close to my chest.

“All this while..I-I was waiting for you Am..” She whimpered and stifled.

I cupped her face in my hands and pulled her away from my embrace to look at her.

“So would you be my girlfriend?” I said and stifled as I wiped off her tears with my thumb.

She nodded aggressively and let out a laugh as she wiped my tears with her free hand and caressed my cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally they're together :'). Hehe..okay.

Thanks for viewing & subscribing <3.

Next week's CNY. So maybe i'll update or maybe not. We'll see.

Do comment. ^^ <3