The wild boys.

The Servant Girl

they rushed around the kitchen clenaing up the porridge eungi-ah had spilt, they didnt want any one else to know se had left. sungjae skillfuly hid the remnants of the accident while hyunsik busied himself folding laundry soit looke like she finished thier chores. minhyuk was keepign an eye out while cleaing the living room, if they heard minyuk srtart to sing that was thier sign to act normal.

" yah! sungjae hurry up and do the idishes someones bound to come down soon!" hyunsik scolded. sungjae nodded and went to cleaning.

" what do you think happened that made her leave like that did you see her face it was pale white!" sungjae asked worried. hyunsik just shook his head not knowing what exactly to say. 

meanwhile as the boys where busy downstairs, the others where blissfully unaware on the secon floor.

" maybe i was to mean to her?" ilhoon said rubbing the back of his neck as he paced back and forth. " should i apologize..... look at me im tlaking to myself!" he huffed plopping down on the bed. " thats it im going to apologize. i was to harsh she was taking care of me after all." he got up and walked to the door stopping with his and on the door knob. sighing he shook his head wlaking back to his desk and sitting int he chair. " what am i thinking i cant apologize to her shes the servant girl,.... thas what we pay her for." he kicked his desk spinning the chair around. slamming his feet down he stopped himself staring at the door. " oh forget my mother taught me better ill apologize.... then make her do some chores to show her shes still a servant...yea thatll work!" he siad snpping his fingers like it wa sthe perfect idea. he found himself getting excited at the thought of going to tlak with eungi, but he chalked it up to just like having a servent. he flung the door open and hurried downt he stairs, greeted by inhyuks sudden singing.

" oh uhhh hi ilhoon!" he said nervously like he was hiding somehting. ilhoon gave him a skpeitcal look.

" uhhh hi... have you see seo eungi?" he siad returning to his cold fubrado not wanting to seem like he was friends with the servant. minhyuk flinched but kept a clam face.

" uhh no havent seen her? i think shes doing laundry." he said turning the tv on cutting off thier conversation. ilhoon shrugged nad hurried into the kitchen. sungjae was sitting on the stoll spinning aorund like a little kid while hyunsik sat at the counter reading a magazine. the laundry was folded neatly on the table.

 " oh hey ilhoon!" hyunsik said waving the magazine. ilhoon just nodded more confused by thier reactions to seeing him.

" hey..... have you seen seo eungi? i cant find her and minhyuk said she was doing laungry?" ilhoon said looking around for her messy bun but he saw nothing.

" uh... yes she went to get groceries shell be back in a bit." sungjae said nervously just like minhyuk had been... ilhoon nodded and turned to leave. he heard sungjae sigh and turned back.

" what?" he asked confused. sungjae looke at him wide eyed.

" oh! uh nothing i was seeing how long i could hold my breath.... not long." ilhoon and nodded.

" if you see eungi tell her i need to speak with her." he said curtly before he left again. once he was gone minhyuk ran into the kitchen.

" that was close!' he sighed. all the boys nodded and relaxed now having an excuse to where eungi was. but how long did they have to keep this up? when would she be back and where did she go? questions they al had on thier mind.

" shes totally not at the groceris." ilhoon said flatly closing the door to his room. " what are those punks ghiding from me... where is seo eungi....