Day Three

The Servant Girl

“ nooooo!” I squeaked jumping up. Gasping for air I held my chest. I had been having a nightmare… about me being dragged away from ilhoon by the police and he wasn’t looking at me… they had told him why I was being arrested. Calming my breath I looked around feeling confused to where I was, I took in the desk, and the closet, the scent of the covers aournd me I was still in ilhoon’s room. Sighing I scooted to the edge of the bed. Where was he? That’s when the door opened. I looked up to see ilhoon walk in with a tray in his arms.

“ oh your awake! Good, I made you breakfast.” He said moving to me and setting the tray down. I stared at him, the dream had been so real and now it was as nothing was wrong. “ hey are you ok?” he asked my putting his hand to my forehead. I smiled removing his hand from my face.

“ im fine…. You made this?” I asked looking at the tray of porridge orange juice and toast. He nodded proudly

“ you seemed really tired last night, so I got up and made breakfast, letting you sleep in a bit, sungjae chun hei and peneil are ready and waiting for the amusement park but I told them to wait a little longer until you had breakfast.” I smiled at him thankfully.

“ thank you ilhoon” I said picking up the toast and taking a bite. I ate the food happily. “ that was really good.” I said after I was finished.

“ im glad… now you go get ready before those kids tare this place apart.” He said taking the tray. I nodded standing up. I started towards the door but ilhoon grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. “ are you sure your ok? You seem stressed?” I wanted to tell him so bad… I wanted to let him know what was going on.

“ ilhoon … if I ever asked you to run away with me would you?” he looked at me and chuckled.

“ what are you talking about? Why would we have  run away?” I smiled uneasily.

“ we wouldn’t…. it was just a question.” I said looking down at my feet.

“ hey…. Look at me.” He said putting his fingers on my chin and pulling my head towards up to look at him.  “ i would do anything for you…. Anything, you mean a lot to me …. I could forgive you for anything you do, I can wait for you two thousands years alone in a cave if you asked me to, id give you my kidney, my liver, my heart if you asked me to… and if you really asked me to I would run away with you… I would take us away to where no one could ever find us, me you chun hei the guys and even your oppas, id take them all away and hide them if you asked me to, so don’t ever worry about anything… because ill always be there for you ready to do whatever  you asked.” He said looking me seriously in the eye. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Ilhoon didn ’t mention it and just rubbed his thumb over my cheek wiping away the tear.  “ now go to the amusement park with the kids…. And ill wait right here for you to come back to me. I wont leave this spot.” He said pointing to his chair. He walked over and sat down. I giggled sadly watching him. He shooed me out with his hands and I obeyed leaving the room. Quickly dressing I ran down stairs to see sungjae and peneil with chun hei in peneils lap.

“ nooona! Can we go now!” sungjae said jumping up. I nodded and they all cheered running to me. Taking their hands we headed out to the bus station. An hour trip on the bus and we hopped off at the gates of lotte world. They where jumping up and down with excitement.

“ lets go ride that one first!” sungjae said pulling peneils arm peneil nodded happily and taking chun heis hand ey ran off towards the ride.

“ yah! Slow down!” I called running after them. We road every ride in the park, and ate lunch played games and everything else you can do there until the park closed kicking us out. I carried a sleeping chun hei on my back as we walked back to the last bus. Peneil and sungjae where talking animatedly about the day as they carried all the souveniers we collected. Getting on the bus we all sat down in the back. Within five minutes peneil and sungjae where asleep using eachother as pillows. I smiled fondly of the young boys. I couldn’t help but watch them the whole way back.

“ guys wake up we are home.” I said shaking them. They maoned sleepily waking up just enough to wlak off the bus and drag thierselves home.

“ goodnight noona! Thank you!” sungjae said giving me a hug as he ran off with his toys.

“ yea thank you noona… can chun hei stay with me tonight?” sighing I nodded she would need someone in the morning anyway. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek taking chun hei. Everyone else seemed to be asleep. Nodding I walked up stairs… it was the last night I could be with ilhoon and I wanted to make sure I did. I didn’t even knock I just opened the door and slipped in shutting and locking it behind me. Ilhoon was sitting at the desk right where I left him. He looked up surprised.

“ eungi-ah your back!” he said jumping up. “ I told you I wouldn’t move.” He said proud of himself. I chuckled and walked over to him.

“ you did.” I said and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly. His arms went around me. Ilhoon pulled back and made me look up at him.

“ I have something I want to say to you.” He said and leaned down kissing me forehead.

“ what is it?”  I asked loving the touch of his lips.

“ its multiple things.” I nodded. “ I think your beautiful.” He said kissing my left cheek. “ I think your smart.” And he kissed my right cheek. “ I think your funny” he kissed my nose. “and I think…… I love you.” He said and kissed my lips. I melted into his kiss letting him hold me closer.

“ ilhoon.” I whispered pulling back from him slightly. He looked lovingly into my eyes. “ let me be with you tonight.” He nodded.

“ of course you are always welcome to stay in here with me.” He said soflty. I shook my head.

“ no ilhoon… let me be with you.” I said my face heating up in embarrassment. Ilhoon stared at me in shock. He opened his mouth searching for words.

“a-are… you sure?” he stuttered nervously.

“ more sure then anything.” He stared into my eyes quietly before he crushed his lips to mine and carried me to his bed bridal style. “ I love you too ilhoon, you have my heart forever…. Remember that.” I said into his ear.

“ and the same for you.” He whipered back kissing me deeply.