making out..... i mean up.

The Servant Girl

I worked my off cleaningn the house spotless, trying to appease ilhoon for what happened earlier.  i hadnt been up to appaulogize to him becuase i was nervous to go to his room alone again, becuase it seemed everytime i did i wound up falling asleep there. sighing i continued folding clothes.

" hey noona, doojoon wants to talk to you." sungjae said holding out a phone to me.

" pabo i dont want to speak to you!" i said and hung up the phone. i handed it back to sungjae giving him a smile. he nervosuly smiled back and left.

" hyung... i think noona has gone evil again..." sungjae said and i heard him flee from the kitchen.

" eungi-ah.... have you lost it again?" i heard hyunsik ask from behind me. i turned to him giving him the kindest smile i could muster up.

" nope, im perfectly fine.... do you think ilhoon likes lavender fabric softner? becuase thats what i sued on his clothes, and does he like sea weed soup ebcuase i made him tht even though it isnt his birthday.." i said to no one inparticular.

" eungi-ah.... why are you up to ilhoon? what did you do?" hyunsik asked chuckling. " or is it that you finally admit you like him and are trying to get him to like you?" i scoffed at him.

" please! i could never like that meanie! my oppas ttried to put him in a headlock and now hes angry.... im trying to appease him." i said grabbing his laundry.

" what about our laundry?" hyunsik whined.

" do it yourself today... or do you want me to be fired hmmm!!!" i said and wlaked off before he could say anything. i trudged up the stairs to ilhoons room. hesititating stood outside his door. i dont know how long i was stnading there.

" just go in!" minhyuk said. he ran down the hall knocked on ilhoons door and then ran off agian. i stared after him wide eyed. he looked back blowing me a kiss right as ilhoons door opened. i looked up at him my mouth still open.

" what?" i snapped my mouth shut and gave him an awkward smile.

" i uhhhh i brought you your laundry." i said holding him the pile ov lavender smelling clothes. he looked down at them.

" mmm" taking them he shut the door. sighing i dipped my head and walked away.

" still nothing?" sungjae asked peaking out of his room. i shook my head and went back to the kitchen to finish the food. after palting up the food i walked back up to ilhoons room again. knocking on the door i waited for it to open.

" yes?" he said raising a brow. i help up the tray of food.

" lunch?" he took it and shut the door in my face again. sighing i stood there waiting till i could get the bowl. without even knocking he opened the door seemingly shocked i was still standing there. he held out the tray to me. " do you need anything-" he shut the door before i could say  anythign else. sighign i went back to the kitchen to clean. i clenaed the kitchen spotless trying to think of a way to make ilhoon not mad at me anymore.

" yah! eunig-ah stop moping around will you!" eunkwang said poking me in the forehead. my head just flopped about like there was no bones in it. " oh... ok this is pathetic." he said wlaking away. sighing again i started wiping the counter.

" noona.... if you keep sighing, youll lose you breath.... and youve been clenaing that smae spot for like fifteen mintues im sure its clean." sungjae said taking my rag away.

" i know!! ohhhhh this is so frustrating! what do i have to do to make him not mad anymore! its not like it was my fault that my oppas are pver protetive and stupid!" sighing again i dropped my head to the counter.

" laying down on the job i see." i jumped up at ilhoons voice as he walked into the kitchen. i quickly ran over to him.

" oh do you need something, food drink, snack.... anything ?" i asked pleadingly almost. he just looked at me.

" no." he moved aorund me to the fridge.

" oh this is stupid." i heard hyunsik say as he walked into the kitchen. " will you to just kiss and make up already! poor eungi-ah is running her self ragged trying to appaulogize to you ilhoon." hyunsik scolded.

" why is she doing that i never asked her to." he said grabbign a water. " i never said i was mad or upset, all i said was to keep her personal problems away from work." with that he left the kitchen to his room agian. l

" argh!" i moaned and dropped to the floor. " i cant win!" 

" altight thats it!" hyunsik grabbed me up swinging me over his shoulder, i had no fight in me and just lay there limply. " minhyuk come one we are stopping there fight now!" minhyuk smiled and ran after hyunsik. hyunsik stood me up in front of ilhoons door and whispered something in the ear of minhyuk. i watched them confused. hyunsik knocked on ilhoons door. when ilhoon opened it he pulled him out and faced him towards me.

" you to appaulogizee to eachother now!" we just stared at eacother ilhoon stoney faced mine in shock. " fine. minhyuk." at that hyunsik grabbed ilhoons head and held it facing towards me as minhyuk grabbed the back of my head and pushed it towards ilhoon. our eyes widened as they forced us clsoe together. " appalogizze or we push the rest of the way." minhyuk said holding me agaisnt our fight to push apart.

" im sorry im sorry im sorry!" i pleaded to ilhoon. he sighed.

" fine, im sorry. now can you let us go." he said trying to push back.

" abosolutley." hyunsik said we relaxed expecting them to let us go, but as soon as we relaxed they pushed us together and out lips connected in a kiss. our eyes widened in shock as minhyuk and hyunsik started laughing letting us go. i jumped back from ilhoons lips, i couldnt believe they just did that. ilhoon just stood there in shock. why was it always ilhoon!" i mentally screamed to myself.

" way to go ilhoon.... wrakign up on those kisses from eungi-ah arent you." hyunsik said winking. ilhoon snapped out of his shock induced comma and hyunik.

" you little punk!" he called and chased after a laughing hyunsik. minhyuk just smiled at me and patted my shoulder as he left me there in shock in the hall way.