chun hei's accident

The Servant Girl

" come here you little brat!" she was furious, anger was dripping on every word. i ran behind a post to avoid her stining hand.

" please auntie! dont do this! im sorry, i didnt mean to burn it!" i cried out cowering from the next blow. she smacked me across the face sending me to the ground in the garage.

" i said dont call me auntie! what do you think you are you parasite! you disgust me cant even cook dinner right! what use are you!" she kicked out her foot connecting with my side.

" please! im sorry ill do it again!" she laughed a wicked laugh.

" again! again! you want to go it agin! you are already a waste of space and air now you want me to let you waste our food!" she started kciking me each hit a new level of pain as it flared up old injuries ive sustained. i felt blood fall from my nose as her her heel connecte with my face. tears mixed with blodd dropped to the granite floor. i could do nothing but curl up in a ball and wait for her to tire out. with each kick i slid back a little on the floor until my back hit something hard nd cold. looking up i saw the metal shelf filled with tools, and tiles and bricks. all heavy and all dangerous. the shelf was raggedy and i coul see it saking under the vibratinos of me hitting against it. i was tired... and i was in pain, and i couldnt see noona comming for me anytime in the near future.... i just wanted to end it all, and if i was going to die i was going to take this auntie with me..... if i staed still she would kill me for sure she showed no signs f slowing her kicks... reahcing out i grabbed the loosest leg of the shelf and yanked it with all my strength, it was just enough, the shelf starte collapsing the bricks and tiels falling down. i heard auntis scream cut short amongst the collapse of all the rubble. i thought it was over when i fel no more kicks i thought i was dead... but i could feel the pain all over my body, but nothing new... i opened my eyes staring wide eeyd at the mess in front of me. i was in a possision aainst the shelf that nothing fell on me. eveerything barried my auntie.

" a-a-auntie? aun-auntie!" i screamed my voice shaking as i came to turms with what i had just done.... i had just killed auntie. shaking i crawled over to the cell phone on the floor and clutched it in my hands. what was the number? what was the number i had found.... the number for nooona? rembering the number after a couple failed tries with my shaking fingers i let the phone ring praying she answer.

" yobesayo?" i froze at the sound of her beautiful voice...i couldnt believe i was eharing my noonas voice after so long.... i felt tears of relief fill me.

" noona! aunties dead!" i screamed shakign and sobbing not being able to  hold back anything from my noona. there was a silence and in that moment i feared she might not actually come for me.

" im comming." she said as if reading my thoughts, and i thought those words where the best words i had ever heard. i heard the click as the phone disconnected. sobbing i hid myself in a corner away from aunties body... i pulled my knees to my chest as rocked myself trying to calm me down, my whole body was shaking. noona was coming ..... she would be here soon and would fix it like she always did.