Caught.

The Servant Girl

   i walked down the street keeping behind the tall bushes. the wind biting at my face sending my long hair flying in all directions. Rapping my arms around me i tried to fight off the cold seaping into my skin. it had been a week since i had last been able to sneak into a house and grab food, my stomach didnt even growl with hunger anymore, it was so empty it felt like it was devouring itself.  i couldnt stand it anymore, if i didnt eat tonight and get warm i might very well leave this earth hungry and cold. i searched the street of posh houses looking for one seemingly empty. it was againsnt my policy to goto a house wthout scouting a couple days, but there was no time for that. it was now or never. i spotted a large two story house that looked promising. no cars in the drive, no lights on inside. with a sigh of relief i crouched down and snuck around to the back as to keep out of sight of the neighbors. climbing up the large porch i placed my hand on the knob,sending out a silent prayer that the door was unlocked, otherwise i ran the riskk of an alarm. i twisted the handle and heard a quick click as the door came open, i smiled happily. suburbs... never think they can be robbed. keeping crouched i stepped inside making sure the door was closed before i stood up. looking around i could tell there was no women in this house from all the trash strewn everywhere, but i could also tell the occupants where rich and had expensive tasts. the food wrappers where all name brand, the wine bottles finely aged, even the water was in glass bottles. what a waste of money.shaking my head i made my way to the living room, the first thing i needed todo was to change into clean warm clothes.  i found three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor but none of fhe clothes fit me, so i just took the bills i found and a large bookbag i could use to fill with food.  making my way to the Second floor i found four more bedrooms and two more baths. how many people lived here! making my way through the rooms i took more bills but still no clothes, entering into the last room i walked straight to the closet and pulled out some.jeans. finally my size! smiling i stuffed a couple pairs into the backpack and a couple sweaters as well leaving ample room for food. running over to a bathroom i decided on a quick shower before i dressed in some black jeans  and a thick green sweater that was just a little to big and the arm,s a little to long but it would help keep me warmer. reveling in the warmth and clean i slipped on the pair of black designer ,combat boots i had found they where also to big on my calves but they would keep me warm. grabbing the bag i made my way down stairz to grab food only to stop dead in my tracks. right below me where seven boys gawking at me wide eyed. 

 

" ahhhhhhh" one of the boys screamed, and for some reason his scream made me scream. Before they gathered what was happening i bolted past them towards the back door.

" stop her!" i heard one yell then i heard their feet chasing after me. " stop!" They yelled to me.

" yea that's going to make me stop!" I retorted sarcastically without thinking. I hopped over their counter scattering wine bottles and trash everywhere. Reaching the back door i flung it open and was almost out when a pair of strong arms yanked me back inside. I kicked my feet trying to get free but the boy carried me with ease.

" , Hyunsik quickly go lock her in the bathroom! It has no windows." Another boy yelled. The guy carrying me nodded and went to the bathroom me kicking and struggling the whole way.

" now stay here till we figure out what to do with you." The boy said and closed the door i heard a click as it locked. Jumping up i pounded on the door.

" let me out! This is kid napping! Let me out!" I kicked and banged on the door yelling to be let out for who knows how long. " let me out..." I mumbled tired now as i gently rapped on the door. Sighing i threw my head back hitting it on the door. " can you guys at least feed me! Even prisoners of war and serial killers get a meal!" I moaned through the door. Suddenly the door clicked and opens making me fall back onto the floor. I looked up at the guy who carried me in here, Hyunsik did they call him?

" follow me." He said and stepped back waiting for me to stand. I followed Hyunsik out to the living room where all the boys where sitting watching me care fully. " stand in front." Hyunsik said giving me a push. I glared at him but walked to the front of everyone, these where seven guys i had to be careful. " why are you in our house." Hyunsik asked. I scoffed at his comment.

" because you locked me in your bathroom." Hyunsik opened his mouth to say something but a boy with blonde hair and very prominent cheek bones held up his hand to stop him.

" hush, I'll handle this... Why where you in our house to begin with." The blonde asked coldly.

" for food and clothes... I needed them." I said straight forward.

" then why not buy them." I looked at him like he was the slowest man alive.

" if i had the money to buy them don't you think i would have....I'm homeless stupid." I said angrily. The boys exchanged looks.

" well that's to bad..because we looked through our belongings.... We want everything you took back every penny." I chuckled, when they locked me in the bathroom i had hidden the money thinking if any thing happened i could come back for it.

" i don't have it, this was my second trip into your house, the money is gone all ready. I have no means to pay you." I lied skillful ly. The blonde boy nodded.

" then there's only one of two ways to solve this.... Option one we call the police and have you arrested for theft and trespassing... Option two.... You work off your debt as our servant." My mouth dropped open.

" loser say what now!" I squeaked in surprise. The boy chuckled.

" we want or money back and since you don't have it and you don't have any means to pay us back your only choice is....to become our personal slave." He said giving me a wicked smile. I gaped at all seven boys who where just watching me.

" yore kidding right" when no one answered i thought my heart was goingto explode. What was i going to do! I couldn't go to jail! I had someone waiting for me! If she didn't see me in the next few days she might.... I couldn't even think of what might happen to her.... But i couldn't be their slave either! They where seven guys it was so wrong!

" your choice...jail or servitude." The blonde boy smirked. When i didn't answer he made a tsking sound. " to bad, it would have been fun ordering you around. Call the police sungjae." He said pointing to a youngster looking boy. The boy nodded and stood up.

" wait!" I yelled my mouth moving on it's own." Fine I'll do it..... I'll be your slave."