what a wierd boy.

The Servant Girl

ilhoons pov

" there.. try somethign like that again and youll get it worse." i said clapping my hands together like i was dusting them off. i looked at hyunsik tied to a chair with an apple stuck in his mouth. my handy work. i drew on his face a handle bar mustahe and some wrinkles as well. sighing i walked back upstairs. i froze at the top of the stairs as i saw eungi-ah still standing there by my door. what was she doing? i my into stepped forward to ask her somehting but she moved and walked into my room.

" what?" i whispered to myself. sneaking up i peaked into my room. she was striagtening up.  i watched her confused. she fixed my bed, and as she did so she stopped and touched her lips. it was a quick fluttering motion, and if i hadnt been watching her so intently i would have missed it. shaking her head she continused cleaning, she straigtened my closet. but every now and then she would freeze her hand would drift to her lips, then she would shake her head and continue again. was she thinking about the kiss from earlier. wwithout thinking my hand went to my lips i could still feel her touch there. i jerked back behind the doorframe when she turned aorund and started towards the door. she walked out her hand to her lips and wlaked right past me she didnt even notice me there. i looked at her astonished.... was it that big of a shock to her. thats when i noticed my hand was still on my lips. i dropped it in surprise.  what the heck.  my heart was racing, my palms where sweaty.... why was i like this over just one kiss... no wait two kisses, that was our second kiss. i felt my face heat up at the thought of the first kiss with eungi. no.... i couldnt feel like this towards her... not as long as she works for me.... its unethical. and wrong.... and..... how am i going to survive.

 

your pov

 

taking the trash from ilhoons room i wandered out quickly before he came back. my lips where burning from the kiss... why did i keep getting into these situations with ilhoon! he was going to think i was doing this on purpose. oh no! what if he really starts to think that! frustrated i hit myself in the head.

" watcha doing?" a voice snuck up on me.

" ahhhh!!! eunkwang!" i screeched holding my chest from the surprise. he chuckled.

" why so jumpy... thinking about something....." he said making a kissy face at me. my face heated up i swear i probally looked like a tomatoe.

" shut up!" i said and punched his arm running off down the stairs. i could hear him laughing behind me. running i rounded the corner leaning my back against it and taking big breaths trying to get the kiss out of my head. stupid ilhoon. i heard laughing comming from outside and decided to go look and see what was going on, maybe it would take my mind off of what just happened.

" hey guys what are you playing?" i asked seeing chun hei peneil and sungjae laughign in the front yard.

" we are playing catch." chun hei cheered. smiling i sat down on the porch and watched them play.

" hey can i sit here?" i looked up surprised to see ilhoon. i couldnt say anythign so i just nodded. clearing his throat he sat down nervously keeping a couple inches between the two of us. " hey about what happened..." he started. i flinched.... was he going to talk about hte kiss! was he mad, oh my god was he going to fire me! i needed to get away , i didnt want to be fired.

" my ball!!" chun hei  whined. i looked up to see her ball rolling out the yard and into the street. she started walking towards it.

" chun hei wait! ill get it!" i called hopping up, glad to have an excuse to leve ilhoon. i walked quickly out to the road and picked up the ball. turning to walk back i looked down as my shoe stuck . there was a huge sticky piece of gum. " ewwww groooss!" i whined as i tried to get my shoe out of the gum.

" UNNIIIEE!" i heard chun hei cry out. i looked up in surprise to see her pointing. i looked down the road to see a huge van barreling towards me. it wasnt slowing down.  " unniiiee!" i couldnt do anything but stare at the van, i was petrified. i coudlnt move. i closed my eyes tightly waiting for the impact, and it came knocking me to the side, but not in the direction the car would have hit me and not with the same amount of pain. it took a moment for it to register to me that i was wrapped in something warm. i opened my eyes to see my face buried in someones shoulder, thier scent so familiar, thier arms where wrapped aorund me protectivley, one cradeling my head the other around my wasit.

" i-ilhoon." i stuttered so surprised. he pulled away slightly looking at me.

" are you ok?" he asked breathing heavely. all i could do was nod. " you pabo! what did i tell you! if you did something so stupid like that again!" he growled angrily. i couldnt even feel fear of what he was saying i was just so grateful he saved me. my lip started quivering and he seemed to notice. " im sorry eungi-ah.... your fired." my heart dropped into my stomach, as i gasped in dread.

"w-w-why!" he looked me in the eyes, stopping me from doing anything, stopped me from breathing stopped me from crying, all i could do was stare into his eyes.

" so i can do this without regret." he whispered and pressed his lips to mine. my eyes widened in complete and utter shock. and my heart flipped in happiness. i loved the way his lips felt agaisnt mine, the way they fit perfectly with mine. i could hear the guys in the background whooping and cheerinaround anyg. ilhoon pulled away from me laughing looking up at the others. he turned back to me. " now i cant boss you around anymore." he said pouting.embarrassed i covered my face with my hands. i couldnt believe ilhoon fired me so he could kiss me.... what a wierd boy.