Do you think we???

The Servant Girl

“ oomph!” I moaned as I fell thudding to the floor. I looked up through squinted eyes at a sleepy looking ilhoon as he looked at me incoherent. “ ehhhhh, did you just push me!” I whined rubbing my head.
“ yes….” he said flatly.
“ why!” I hissed.
“ because you where in my bed.” I opened my mouth to say something then what was happening registered. I looked around at the room I was in… ilhoons.  “ yea, exactly what I did.” he said yawning.
“ why am I in your room?” I asked confused. He shrugged.
“ beats me… I woke up and you where here…. I don’t even remember leaving the club.”
“ me either.” I looked up at him and gasped. He looked down at me questioningly. “ you don’t think…. We…” I said gesturing between us. He stared at me blankly for a moment before what I was getting at clicked in his head.
“ what! Nooo!! I would never do that!” he called out in disgust. I felt my heart hurt a little bit, he thought I was that gross.
“ yea well I would never with you either!” I said and jumped up leaving the room slamming the door on my way out. The thud hurt my head.  “ ouch….” I siad rubbing my head.


Ilhoons pov.


“ mmmmm” I moaned rolling over and I bumped into something. Reaching my hand out I plopped it down on something warm. Confused I opened my eyes to see my hand on Eungis face. Snatching my hand back I sat up surprised. What was she doing in my bed. I looked at her sleeping and my heart started racing again making my face start to heat up. What was going on! Must be from drinking last night. I slowly reached out my hand to tap her and wake her up but as my hand reached closer to her my heart sped up. Taking a deep breath I poked her cheek. She smacked my hand and rolled over. I gasped reaching out to grab her but she fell off and thudded to the ground. I winced thinking it must have hurt because she made a loud bang.  She moaned and  opened her eyes looking up at me. My heart lept at the sight of those eyes. I looked away shocked by the effect she was having on me. What the crap!
“ did you push me?” she asked confused. Thinking she wouldn’t believe me even if I told her she rolled off, I decided to answer.
“ yes….” that was really all I could say. She rubbed her hair cutely.
“ why?” I opened my mouth not sure what to say.
“ because you where in my bed.” I said mentally smacking myself. How did she end up in my bed? Did she come in here last night? I heard her gasp and I looked at her wondering what she thought of.
“ do you think we?” I stared at her blankly…. Do I think we what? Do I think we------ OMG! She thinks we! My heart was racing and I felt my face start to heat up again.
“ what!!!! NooOoo!!! I would never!” I said quickly. dropped a little, if I didn’t know any better I would say she looked a little hurt by my words… but she wouldn’t be because shes-
“ I wouldn’t with you eithier!” she yelled and then left the room slamming my door. I winced as the thud vibrated my head.
“ ouch…. Whats with her?” I mumbled to myself laying back down. I took a deep breath and was surprised to find that my bed smelt like Eungi… my chest tightened at the smell. Shocked I jumped from the bed. I stared at the covers and pillows… deciding something was wrong I ripped them off the bed and threw them on the floor quickly like they burnt…. Thinking they weren’t far enough I kicked them with my foot so they slid across to the closet. Laying back down I sighed breathing in again. There it was her scent…. Making my chest tighten. I jumped off the bed and wobbled downstairs. Everyone was still apparently sleeping because the house was silent. I walked to the couch and plopped down over the back of it.
“ ahhhh!” someone yelled I hopped up screaming myself. “ ahhhh!” I looked in surprise at hyunsik, I had just landed on him when I plopped on the couch.
“ yah! What are you doing sleeping on the couch!” I hissed. Hyunsik rubbed his head.
“ huh, oh well I let Eungi ah sleep in my room.”
“ what no she -” I stopped, they didn’t know she was in my room, maybe we should keep it that way.
“ no she what?” he asked confused.
“ nothing, I don’t know what I was going to say, I think im still drunk.” he nodded.
“ why arent you in your room sleeping?” he asked moving so I could sit down on the couch.
“ uhhhh, my bed is suddenly uncomfortable….” I said not wanting to share the real reason. He nodded.
“ oh…. Well you want the couch? I can go make Eungi scoot over and share my bed.” he said standing up.
“ no!” I shouted to quickly. Hyunsik looked at me confused. And I would be looking at me like that to, why did I just do that. “ I mean, Im ok, you go ahead and sleep here, ill deal with my bed.” I said and wondered back upstairs and into sungjae room where he was snoring loudly. Sighing I walked to his bed and shoved him over he didn’t even stir. I plopped down beside him taking his pillow and covers and rolled over, it took me forever to get back to sleep because I couldn’t stop thinking about seo Eungi.