The burn that brings us together......

The Servant Girl

" servant girl! do you have my laundry!" i smirked at the sound of hyunsiks voice.

" yes its finished!"

" good bring it up here and put it away!" hiding my smile from the boys in the kitchen i took the large basket and started heaving it upstairs. suddenly the wait was lifted form my eyes. " give it here servnt girl before you spill it all over the floor ill carry it....useless." he said with mock annoyance. i gave him a smile.

" yah! servant girl wheres my food!" i heard minhyuk call from in front of us. i quickly wiped the smile off my face.

" its still cooking."

" hey! minhyuk! cant you see im using her now, youll have to wait your turn!" hyunsik said grabbing me and pulling me. sungjae came from his room seeing us.

" hey hyunsik hyung! can she fold my clothes to!" hyunsik gve a smirk. " bring them over!" sungjae smiled and grbbed a basket running after us to hyunsiks room where hyunsik shut the door behind us. i plopped down on the bed reaching for the clothes. hyunsik and sungjae yanked the baskets away.

" well do it, you want to get on the computer?" sungjae asked. i looked at them nervously.

" you guys it really isnt a problem i dont mind folding your laundry, give it here." i said reaching for it. they took it bck again.

" how about we split it and do it together?" i sighed and nodded the boys dumped a little clothes on the bed, i tried to ignore the fact that thier piles where exponetially bigger then mine.

" minhyuks food!" i gasped after a bit. " ill be back!" i said and ran from the room. i charged downstairs and into the kitchen where the pot on the stove was bubling over. " aish!" i hissed running over. i reached out and grabbed the put to pull it off completly forgetting mittens. the liquid popped over and landed on my hand while the hot metal burned the bottom. " ahhhh!" i screeched dropping the pan on the floor and jumping back before it spilt on me. i clutched my hand on the edge of tears. i ehard stomping feet as someone ran into the kitchen.

" omo! re you ok!" i looked over to see a blurry minhyuk rush over to me as tears filled my eyes and spilt over. he grabbed my elbow and pulled me quickly to the sink pushing my hand under cold water. " what did you do!" he said worried.

" i forgot your food im sorry its all over the floor now, ill make you more right now." i said trying to move to clena up the mess and start anew. minhyuk pulled me back placing my hand back under the water.

" dont be stupid, stay there keep your hand under the water, ill clean the mess up. your not burnt anywhere else are you?" he asked like a father figure. i shook my head. " ok stay still." he said and rushed over to the spilt food. i watched as he care fully cleaned up the mess. the pain in my hand recided some as the water pulled out the heat but i could feel it blistering. " here let me see you hand." minhyuk said comming back over to me after everything was cleaned up.

" you dont have to its fine, ill go make you more food, im sorry." i said again trying not to upset minhyuk. he alwyas had a bad temper with me.

" stop will you, its fine i dont want you to remake it your hurt!" he said pointing frantically to my hand. the kindness in his face was disconcerting. " look... im sorry for pushing you like i have it wasnt right.... ive been really ridiculous this past couple weeks with you... im sorry eungi-ah." he said sadly. i looked up at him in surprise.

" eungi-ah?" i asked confused.

" yea, we shouldnt call you servant girl.. its mean your still a person after all. im really sorry." was he serious?

" minhyuk ssi." i said shyly. he sighed.

" forgive me? please? your a good person for sticking with this even if the reason your stuck here is a bad one." he said sincerly. he was still holding my hand gently. i sighed giving in.

" i forgive you.... come with me." i said making him follow me. " and act like nothing just happened ok keep calling me servant girl ill explain in a moment."  he looked at me confused but followed after me. we walked into the living room and peniel and changsub looked up at us. i ducked my head in shame and minhyuk caught on.

" stupid servant girl spilt my food and burnt herself! useless! now i have to order food!" minhyuk ranted. the others just watched. they turned back to the television like nothing had happened. we made our way upstiars and to hyunsiks room. i knocked and then entered the boys where sitting on the bed putting up thier things. hyunsik saw minhyuk first and his eyes widened as he dropped the clothes he had in his hand.

" servant girl! what are you doing! why am i stuck doing this shouldnt you be!" sungjae looked up and dropped his clothes as well. i chuckled and closed the door behind minhyuk.

" hush you two." i said playfully. minhyuk looked up at me surprised.

" wait... are you three-"

" we are friends." sungjae chirped happily. " wait are you on noonas side now to!" sungjae cheered. minhyuk nodded embarrassed.

" i accendently cused her to hurt herself." he said sadly. hyunsik looked at me surprised. i showed him my hand shyly. he ran over looking at it closer.

" omo! here let me wrap it!" he said sitting me down in his computer chair.

" so wait, how long have you all been friends?" minhuk asked perching himself on the bed.

" mmm, me and sungjae since the first day, me and hyunsik since the third." i said holding up my fingers. minhyuk stared in awe.

" why do they still call you servant girl and treat you like the others do?"

" becuase she wants us to remain the same, shes afraid the others will be upset and make her leave."  minhyuk nodded in understanding.

" i dont know about the others but its true for ilhoon, he seems to genuenly dislike you." minhyuk said reluctantly. " so i agree i think its best to keep this friendship on the downlow until the others come around... i mean we did so it should happen for the rest." 

" there you go all better." hyunsik said dropping my newly bandged hand.

" thank you." i looked at the time on the computer screen. " i have to go get ilhoons laundry its done now. ill be back... and minhyuk." he looked up at me. " thank you for being my friend, im glad to have another allie in this house... it makes it more bareable and dont feel bad about ordering me around in front of the others... im used to it." i said giving him a sweet smile and exiting the room. i ran down the stairs and pulled ilhoons clothes into a basket. i was a little nervous to wlak into his room becuase i was wearing a pair of the clothes i had stolen from him the first night... but i had needed clothes. sighing i knocked on his door timidly.

" come in." he said roughly from the other side. somethign was different about his voice. i stepped in to see a mess in front of me. ilhoon was laying on the bed under the covers with used tissues and even more of them filling the bin beside his desk and the floor around it. there was cold medicine lined up on his bed side table. " omo! are you sick?" i asked setting his clothes down and wlking over to him.

" im fine... put my clothes away then you can leave." he said his voice rougher now that the door wasnt between us. he rolled over pulling the cover over his head. i could here him sniffling as i folded his clothes.

" do you need something? honey tea? porridge?" i asked as i placed his boxers in the dresser.

" i said im fine." he said before he started coughing. sighing i just continued working in silence. after all of his clothes where folded and put away i went to leve but stopped.

" im going to clena your room really quick, you cant get better in a mess like this."

" whatever." he mumbled still not looking at me. shaking my head i started picking up the tissues carefully and placing them in the trash bin pushing them down with my boot. i walked over and grabbed the ones around his bed.

" im grabbing the ones on your bed." i warned and leaned over grabbed tissues from his bed.  i grabbed his shoes and moved to the closet to put them up. i reached to put them on the top shelf but i couldnt reach. " mmmm" i made an sound of exerstion as i stretched to reach. suddenly i felt  blazing heat beside me as a hand reahced up and took the shoes pushing them onto the top shelf, gasping i whipped around seeing ilhoon standing beside me. the heat coming off him was unbearable. " ilhoon ssi." i said shocked. he looked at me his eyes glazed over his face pale. then all of the sudden he fell agaisnt me losing his balance.

" sorry." he mumbled trying to stand back up again. but he couldnt muster the strength.

" ilhoon how high is your fever!" i gasped as i felt his skin against my neck. i felt my face heat up in embarrassment but i ignored it focusing on the sick boy in front of me.

" im fine." he mumbled again pushing weakly agianst me so he stood up. his rbeathing was labored and his face ws pale.

" your not fine." i said trying to grab him. he knocked my hand away weakly.

" remember your just the servant dont over step your boundries." he said and stepped forward. his foot buckled under him and he fell to the floor unconcisous.

" ilhoon!" i screamed. what do i do!