Oh! look! a frog!!

The Servant Girl


I cant believe that ilhoon said something like that to me! That jerk! Whats wrong with me me huh! I tossed and turned frustrated on hyunsiks bed, I couldn’t get back to sleep and I still had a major headache. Sighing I gave up and stormed out from the room.
“ noooonnaaaa.” I heard a whining come from across the hall. I looked over and saw sungjae waunder out of his room rubbing his eyes tiredly.
“ yes sungjae?” I asked. He walked over and wrapped my arm with his.
“ ilhoon hyung is hogging my beeeed.” he pouted. I stiffened at the mention of ilhoon. Why was he in sungjae room now? Afraid I might show back up in his room.
“ ill get him out for you.” I said angrily and walked over to sungjae room him following happily behind me. I saw ilhoon wrapped up in sungjae covers with his pillow, taking up most of his bed. Blowing stray strands of hair out of my face I walked over to sungjae’s bed and stood my hands on my hips thinking of what to do. Then it clicked.
“ noona? What are you doing?” I hopped on top of sungjae bed and knelt down placing my feet against ilhoons side, and bracing my back against the wall I shoved as hard as I could sending ilhoon flying off sungjae’s bed. He thudded to the floor rolling.
“ ohhhh!” he moaned sitting up. “ yah! Why did you do that!” he hissed jumping up angrily. I stood up off of sungjae’s bed.
“ because you where hogging his bed!” I said back just as angry. He stepped forward in my face.
“ who do you think you are! You are the servant girl around here! You don’t shove me out of the bed!” he said fuming. I stepped forward getting even more in his face.
“ I was serving…. Sungjae! Who do you think you are stealing someone elses bed! You have your own room sleep in it! Being a nuisiance to other people! Pathetic!” I yelled back.
“ noona…hyung.” sungjae said nervously.
“ shut up sungjae!” we both yelled at the same time. “ don yell at him!” we said in unison again turning back angrily to each other.
“ you yelled at him to!” I said poking his shoulder.
“ im his hyung! I have the right to yell at him!” he said poking me in the forehead. I my eyes widened as I bit my lip in anger.
“ guys!” sungjae pleaded again.
“ see your making sungjae upset!” ilhoon continued.
“ me! You’re the one that keeps yelling!” I screamed back.
“ what are you doing right now! Screaming!”
“ arghhhh!!!” I screamed throwing my hands in the air. “ pointless!” I huffed and left the room storming past the boys who where in the hall coming to see what the commotion was. I slammed about the house, cleaning and straightening up anything I saw. The boys where walking on egg shells afraid to set me off.
“ Eungi-ah…” I heard eun-kwang call me.
“ what!” I snapped turning around from cutting the vegatables with a butcher knife in my hand. His eyes widened.
“ uhh, nothing nothing, forget it.” he said holding up his hands and turned running off. I turned back slamming the knife on the vegtables.
“ stupid ilhoon, stupid idiot, talking to me like that stealing peoples bed. Askfjhda;joiglkfsa” I mumbled angrily. Out of the corner of my eye I saw sungjae skip into the kitchen grinning. I clenched the knife ready to turn on him when I saw his mouth opening, when suddenly a hand covered his mouth as hyunsik started draggin him from the kitchen. Sighing I returned to cooking. Having all the food on the stove I wandered to the living room to start tidying up, the boys where all out there on the couch playing games and had made a mess on the table. When they saw me they dropped their remotes and frantically started picking up the trash. Suttley I walked over to the table the boys stopped and moved back worried looking. I picked up a magazine and gently shook the crumbs off it onto the floor. They just stared confused. I looked up at them with the magazine in my hand.
“ noona?” sungjae said scared sounding. I looked at him then swung out hitting them all with the magazine and started beating them.
“ cant you slobs learn how to keep things celan! What is your problem didn’t you parents ever teach you how to clean things you spoilt brats!” I scolded they where all on the couch now holding their hands up to block the magazine.
“ seo Eungi!” I heard a sharp voice call. I looked up surprised to see doojoon oppa standing in the door way.
“ o-o-oppa.” I stuttered. The boys all looked up pleading to the boys.
“ why are you treating your employers like that, didn’t we teach you better when we where home, it doesn’t matter how much one of them annoys you, you are still employed by them…” doojoon scolded me, I was sitting my hands in my lap my head tilted down in embarrassment as he scolded me more and more. The others standing behind him arms crossed over their chests. Btob was sitting in the living room.
“ I-Im sorry I was just so irritated.” I mumbled.
“ that isn’t an excuse seo Eungi!” I ducked my head even deeper. “ now, I expect you to go apologize to those boys and get over this little temper tantrum you are having….” I stared at him wide eyed. “ now!” he yelled pointing to them when I didnt move. I flinched at his wrath and hopped up running to the living room.
“ miahne! I was mena and temper mental it was unprofessional im sorry.”
“ uh, its fine really.” hyunsik sai chuckling nervously.
“ I still love you!” changsub yelled making his weird face again.
“ but, even thought ive apologized to you I will not apologize to that heathen upstairs.” I said pointing towards where ilhoon was staying. The boys chuckled holding up their hands.
“ we understand completely, as long as you aren’t going to kill us with that knife now, we where so afraid for poor sungjae life when he charged in the kitchen earlier.” we all chuckled as I gave them hugs of apology.

" so...... do you want to get back at him?" hyunsik said deviously? " for whatever it was that he did.... what was it anyway?" hyunsik asked. i looked around nervously.

" oh look! a frog!" i said staring at the celing and walking off.

" y-yah! why are you talking about a frong inside...... while you stare at the ceiling!!!!" hyunsik called making everyone laugh. i giggled and ran into the kitchen.

" so how are we going to get back at ilhoon?" i asked leaning on teh counter. btob gatherd around the counter and we started planning our revenge.