electricty

The Servant Girl

 

" come with me." i whispered to hyunsik and sungjae. they waved minhyuk over and we all made our way outside away from the others.

" we are we going?" sungjae asked grabbing my hand. i allowed it.

" to the pool house... i am going to show you why i left earlier. hyunsik you have that bag right?" he nodded holding the paper bag up.

" whats in it."

" food." i unlocked the door to the pool house and stepped in.

" noona!!!" i heard chun hei before i saw her. the boys glanced around in confusion. chun hei barrled around the corner in a pair of pink fluffy pajamas. she saw the guys and stopped her eyes widening.

" chun hei its fine." i said before she freaked out. she looked skeptical but walked a little closer.  " guys this is chun hei.... my sister shes why i left yesterday." i said grabbing chun heis hand with my free one as sungjae still held onto the other.

" hello." she said shyly to them. hyunsik was the first to make a move.

" hello there cutie!" he said leaning down to eye level with chun hei, she was only 7 so she of course was tiny. she ducked her head embarrassed as her cheeks heated up making her look even cuter. hyunsik had that effect on people. " awwww dont be shy, im hyunsik, you can call me oppa." he said pinching her cheek playfully. she looked up at him in shock before a huge smile broke across her face. " awww look at that cute smile, id like to see that everydday ok?" she nodded happily.

" hi chun hei im sungjae!" sungjae said looking around me. chun hei took notice of his hand intertwined in mine.

" are you dating my noona?" she asked bluntly taking everyone off guard. i droppe sungjaes hand right away.

" chun hei...." i scolded. she looked up at me innocently.

" im not dating noona, shes like a big sister to me. " sungjae said giving his inocent smile. " i just like holding her hand becuase my moms not aorund for me to hold her hand." he said pouting. i chuckled shaking my head.

" oh ok you can share my noona with me we can each have a hand." chunhei picked up my han and held it out to sungjae like it was nothing. he grinned and took it like it was his object now as she took the other hand. suddenly there was a loud clap of thunder that shook the pool house. sungjae and chun hei both screamed making hyunsik and minhyuk yell in surprise.

" ahhhh! why are we all screaming!" hyunsik said still screaming in confusion. we stoppped and i couldnt help but start laughing.

" yah! what happened!" the door burst open and peneil stood in shock in the door way. " whos that?" he asked poitning to chun hei. i opened my mouth o come up with an excuse when peniel took me completely by surprise. " shes so cute! can i hold her!" he called running over tlaking about chun hei like she was a pet. chun hei let peniel pick her up with no fuss. " ohhhhh!!! your so cute!" he said giving her a tight hug. she just grinned enjoying every minute of the attention.

" erhmmmm." minhyuk cleared his throat snapping peneil out of his little coo.

" oh,, uhh yea so what happened." he asked not letting chun hei down.

" nothing the thunder sounded then sungjae started screaming and it was ust a chain after that." hyunsik said laughing. peneil nodded wanting to pay attention to chun hei again.

" hey whats your name?" he asked her.

" chun hei!" she said cutely. i could see peniel melting in her hands.

" chun hei.... how would you like to be peniel oppas pet?" he said taking us by shock.

" yah! shes not an animal!" i called., he looked at me with pouted lips.

" but hyungs wont let me have a pet! and shes adorable! much better then a stinky dog..." he refuted.

" i dont mind... i like peniel oppa." she said pinching his cheek. peniel stuck his toungue out at me.

" yay! i hav a pet! i shall call you....... mung mung-ie!!!" he said happily.

" puppy?!?" we called in shock. he shrugged.

" its a cute way to say it! and she is my pet." sighing i looked at hyunsik who was laughing. another clap of thunder rang out this time followed by lighting.

" seems like its going to storm pretty bad. maybe we shoul get back to the house before-" the door burst open again and eunkwang and changsub ran in pantiing.

" hey whos that?" eunkwang said coming in without an explanation for why they were out of breath.

" my pet!" peneil cheered.

" dont ask." hyunsik said when eunkwang was about to question more. " what are you doing?" hyunsik asked the wquestion on our minds....

" oh uhhh welll you seee." he said nerovusly. " well the storm cut the power to the house...... and well.... it was dark and changsub saw you guys come out here.... and we didnt want to be in the big house alone.... and it seemed like a fun thing.... and-"

" eunwang your rambling." i chuckled. he ducked his head embarraasedd. " its ok, i think you guys being scared of the storm is cute.... you can stay here with us until the storm clears up." eunkwang smiled and changsub jumped over the back of the couch making himself comfortable. there was another louder clap of thunder and brighter lighitng making everyone jump, and then the rain started pooring down make a loud rumble on the roof of the pool house.

" hey noona you have any food in here?" sungjae asked lookigna round.

" yea! im hungry to." the boys all started grumbling and agreeing they where hungry.

" uhh, i have that bag hyunsik brought we can all share the food as long as chun hei gets some it was for her." they all cheered and ran to the little kitchen. hyunsik ripped open the bag and stared in confusion. there was food in the bag but cleaning supplies.

" arghhhhhhhh!!!" everyone groaned.

" hyunsik you must have grabbed the wrong bag!" sungjae scolded.

" alright calm down.... ill go get some food from the house." i said wlaking towards the door and slipping on the combat boots.

" but its pooring down rain!" changsub said from the couch. " youll catch a cold."

" ill be right back then ill change, ad well all have food, i wont get sick." i said waving him off. they all gathered around the window and door to watch me get across the yard. pulling my shirt slightly over my head i stepped outside into the cold hard rain. i trudged as fast as i could across the slippery gorund without falling.  there was a loud clap of thunder and a snap sounded through the air, followed by a strange hissing sound.

" NOONNNAAA!!!" i heard a screm and turned around to see a loose eletric wire flapping in the rain sending out sparks. as it whipped around wildly like a snake. and it was heading towards me. i dropped to the ground out of the way of the cord. " RUNN!!!"  without thinking much i got up and started to run but the two large shoes mixed with the wet muddy and slippery ground idnt mix well. i go no more then two steps beore i fell again. another snap rang out followed by the his of electricity. i looked back to see three more wires had come loose and where spinning loose aroun the ward making a tangled web of electricty between me and the pool house and me and the actual house. i was stuck.  i felt something warm inclose around my wrist, i screamed in shock thinking it was te electric cord but when i looked up i saw a driping wet ilhoon crouched down in front of me. our eyes locked and i swear the electricty between us was thicker and more hay wire then the cords flapping in the wind. i swallowed unable to think as we looked at eachother the rain soaking him makign his hair lay wet against his face and drip down his skin. if the rain hadnt been so could i think i would have been burning up.  " RUN!!!" Someone screamed snapping me out of my trance, in relaity it had only been about 5 seconds but to me it felt like a year.

" lets go!" ilhoon said clutching my hand tightly and pulled me after him towards the house which was closer.  he weaved me carefully through the cords keeping me balanced. we where almost at the door when a cord broke and fell towards us. ilhoon skillfully grabbed me spinning me around against his chest and pushed me back against the house using his body as a shield. my heart stopped. i felt ilhoon moe his arm but i couldnt see anything becuase i was blocked by him. a moment later i hear a click and ilhoon moved pulling me behind him into the saftey of te house and quickly shut the door.

" are you ok?" he asked breahting heavy. al i could do was nod. " looks like we are stuck in here until someone can get out here to o somethign about the cords.....you should change........ you can borrow some of my clothes." he said turnign away his voice souded wierd. that wasnt the only thing that was wierd..... the air between us seemed. elecricly charged making my heart race...... was it the cords and electricty outside making my hairs stand on end........ or was it being with ilhoon?

 

AUTHORS NOTE........ hello my readers! what do you think? do you like it? i really like this chapter i think it took an interesting turn. leave me comments! i love reading them and they give me inspiration and incentive to keep updating often!