Revenge is best served.........WHAT!

The Servant Girl

  i snickerd as i walked down the hall towards ilhoon's room. the boys had already done the prep work for the prank, now all i had to do was execute it, they where all standing by to watch it in glee.

" ilhoon-ah" i said sweetly knocking on the door. there was no answer, i looked back at the others confused. " ilhoon-ah!" i said again. there was a shuffling and we all held our breath, waiting for the moment he would open the door and the trick will be put into action. the door opened and we all grinned but ilhoon just stood there, and nothing happened.

" what..." he said flatly. i couldnt do anything but starein surprise.

" n-n-nothin.... never mind." i said shaking my head. he sighed rolling his eyes and shut the door pushing past me. confused sungjae ran past me and flung the door open, and we all stared in shock as the bucket of freezing cold helf melted ice cream fell on top of sungjaes head. he let out a scream of surprise and fell to the floor.

" n-n-nooona! i-its, s-s-sooo c-c-cold." sungjae shiverd.

" awwwww, my poor sungjae." i cooed as i knelt down and pulled the bucket off his head and started knocking some of the ice cream off him into the pale. i heard a deep chuckling and turned to see ilhoon lenaing against the door frame arms crossed over his chest laughing.

" was that meant for me? youll have to try harder next time." ilhoon said pushing off the wall and leaned down swiping his finger across sungjaes cheek. he stuck the chocolate ice cream in his mouth. " and i like strawberry." he said winking and leaving the room.

" arghhhhhh!!!" i growled angrily and smacked the back of sungjaes head. he rubbed it pouting but didnt say anyhting to me. " we have to regroup..... think of somethign else!" i called and ushered everyone to hyunsiks room. " sungjae go clean up." i said and shut the door.

" ok are you sure this one will work?" i asked after we collaberated and set up our next prank.

" perfectly sure.... there is no way this one could fail." changsub said winking at me. i nodded and we all exited hyunsiks room to see ilhoons face..... and see his face we did, he was standing on the other side of the hall lenaing on the wall with a bottle of shampoo in one hand and sungjae with his hair wrapped and his head tilted down on his other arm. smirking ilhoon took the towel off sungjaes hair revealing a bright green dye. we all gasped.

" noooonnnnaaa!" he whined.

" sungjaeeeeee!!!" we all groaned. ilhoon placed the bottle of hair dye in my hand.

" getting closer...." he whispered and walked back to the restroom. we all sungjae..

" im sorry! i got all the ice cream off me but it was sticking to my hair so i washed it, but i was out of shampoo so i borrowed ilhoons!" he whined. i groaned and hyunsik smaked sungjae in the back of the head.  we spent the rest of the day trying to prank ilhoo, it was getting pathetic, everything we did he would sabatotage it and poor sungjae kept being the giny pig he would always foil the plan. his head had to have a huge lump from how much hes been hit today. i was getting frustrated and was finally taking things into my own hands.

" thats it! im doing to hinm what my oppa's used to always prank on me!" i said irritated. i stormed out of the room and ran down stairs.

" w-w-what are you going to do to him?" eunkwang asked worried. i smirked as i pulled out food.

" im going to make him blow up your restroom." i said. they all made an ew face. i laughed minaicaly as i found the exlax and fiber of peneils in the cupboards. i started mixing together food. after it was all done i served it up and made them go get ilhoon for dinner.

" what.... did you poison the food." ilhoon said comming into the kitchen. i shook my head.

" nope, i quit, you keep foiling our plans, and im tired of it. whatever you win, now eat." i said and placed the special plate i made for him in front of him.

" noona, wait i-" i glared at him and he shut up. i we all sat down and started eating. but something was wierd, sungjae was watching me nervously. thats when i felt my stomach gurgle. my eyes widened as i looked over at sungjae.

" you didnt!" i gasped. he looked down embarrassed as everyone stared at me confused, one by one they caught on to what was happening and turned shocked to sungjae.

" i didnt mean to..." he whimpered. i groaned again.

" that is it!!!" i screamed. i took another bight of the spaghetti making sure the sauce was on my lips, and i crossed over to ilhoon grabbing him by the front of his shirt, his eyes widened in shock. " if im going down, your doing with me!" i said angrily and crashed my lips to his. there was an intake of breath around the table as everyone watched th eunbeleivable scene unfold. ilhoon froze underneath my lips, his eyes widening his arms stick straight as not to touch me. making sure it was on his lips i pulled back letting him go and wiped my lips on the napkin. i looked over to see ilhoon his lips confused.

" why does you sauce taste different then mi-" he stopped his eyes widnening even more. " you didnt." he gasped. i laughed minaicaly.

" hyunng.... i think noona's has lost it." sungjae said scared.

" i think so to." hyunsik said letting sungjae hold his arm as the boys all cowared away from me.

" oh god.... excuse me." ilhoon said running upstairs to the bathroom.... i continued to laugh hard until my stomach gurgled again..

" oh.... i have to .... change my feet!" i called and ran from the kitchen to my pool house.

 

 

ilhoons pov

 

i looked  in the mirror to see if anything looked differnet about me... other then the pale skin and dark circles under my eyes there was nothing, i had been in the bathroom for three hours now, and my stomach showed no signs of feeling better.  But that wasnt what i was looking for in the mirror, i was looking to see if the kiss changed me... becuase i felt different now, my lips where on fire, like she had pressed hot coals to them, my skin was tingling like the elecricity was still in my system. my first kiss.  i pressed my fingers to my lips seeing if they felt differnet... they still felt the same. tilting my head to the sighed i sighed and stepped away from the sink groaning with pain. giving up i wobbled to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed staring at the cieling. seo eungi..... what did you do to me. sighing i rolled over on my stomach trying to get comfortable. there was a knock at the door.

" mmmmmmmmmm" i moaned uncomfortably the door opened.

" uhhh....ilhoon-ah." there was a soft voice at my door, my heart sped up at the sound of it. i rolled over to see eungi leaning on the door looking at me, she looked worse then i did, of course she ingested alot more then i did. i sat up looking at her. " uhh...." she said but cut off as she winced in pain. " have you been taking anything to make you feel better?" she asked softly. i jsut stared at her not sure what to do. " look, im sorry, i didnt think it would be this bad.... i got a little out of control." she whimpered. i felt really bad for her for some reason, even though this is what she tried to inflict on me. sighing i stood up and walked over to the door.

" yea come here." i said grabbing her arm and helping her inside my room. she didnt even argue but just followed. " sit here." i said and let her on my bed. i went to my dresser where i had the medicine and poored it mixing it with some of the honey. and grabbed two sleeping pills. " here itll make you feel better, and this will make you sleep more comfortably. i said handing it to her. she looked at me sadly.

" thank you ilhoon-ssi..... im really sorry." she said and drank the medecine i gave her then took the sleeping pills. she stood up holding her stomach and started towards the door.

" hey.... uhhh" she stopped turning back to me. " you can stay in here if you want.... so you dont have to go all the way back out to the pool house..... and the bathrooms closer." i said nervously scratching the back of my neck. what was i doing! i just coudlnt stand the thought of her having to force herself all the way back out there in the cold. she gave me a weak smile.

" thanks ilhoon-ssi.... are you sure i wont be a bother?" i shook my head. " then ill sleep on the floor." she said.

" no.... i can sleep on the floor, im less sick then you..... you can have the bed." she looked at the large bed.

" i can sleep on the inside... we shared it before.... its big enough for us not to be to close." she stated before she flopped on the bed and curled into a ball. hesitating i wondered over to the bed. my hands shaking i lifted the covers and slid them over her. she was already asleep. my heart beat pounding i layed down and covered myself up. she sniffed cutley and moved over towards me without even relizing it. my heart froze..... was this ok? my hand moved without me knowing i slid it under her head for her to use as a pillow, and fell to sleep like that.