Reunion

The Servant Girl

4 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS LATER…..

 

I walked down the aisle head dipped down low. Dropping my tray on the table I sat down and started eating my food.

“ Seo Eungi….” Sighing I looked up at a large burly women looking down at me arms crossed. “ four years and six months you’ve been here and we’ve never heard you speak…. I think its about time.” She said leaning down into my face. I looked then back down ignoring her “ if you don’t speak ill make you.” I stood up clutching my tray wanting to swing it across her face… but I couldn’t parole was today. I dropped it on the able and pushed around her. “ seo eungi!” she screamed.
“ leave her!” I looked back to see my cell mate a bad girl who took from no one. She swung out and punched the large girl in her face sending her to the ground. I smirked and turned leaving as I heard the cops breaking them apart. I sat in my cell staring at a picture. Hyunsik had sent it to me with a bunch of others, but this one I stared at the most.

“ you going to see him today when you get out?” I looked up to see ae sook my cell mate walk in. I shook my head.

“ hes probally forgotten about me.” I whispered. I couldn’t speak loudly anymore.

“ why would you say that?”

“ because I broke his heart. And I haven’t seen him since ive come in here.”

“ has none of our oppas who came to see you talk about him?” I shook my head.

“ I refused to hear it for the longest time so they just gave up.” She nodded.  

“ im not going to lie…. Ill miss you promise youll write me and visit.” I nodded.

“ deffinatley.” She smiled and gave me a hug.

“ seo eungi.” I looked up. “ are you ready?” sighing stood up nodding. The same cop who put me in here was the on to release me, he had been visiting me once a month since I came in. “ how come you aren’t more excited.” He said as we headed through the paperwork stations.

“ would you be? Almost five years in here, I don’t have anything outside anymore.” I said signing out my things. I had already changed into the clothes I was arrested in.

“ you have your family… ive been seeing them a lot as well as you… they are all waiting for this day. You did amazing a year and a half knocked off for good behavior that never happens here.” I shrugged. Picking up my things I turned towards the door. “ you ready?” I took a deep breath and nodded. There was a loud buzz and the doors unlocked. Walking out of the doors I was surrounded by the fresh air. Of course I had been outside in the yard but it was nothing like being outside of the gates. “ what will you do first?”

“ burger.” I said certain. He laughed.

“ seo eungi… I will say I will miss you… be good and I don’t want to see you behind these bars like that again.” I nodded. Bowing to him and the gate guards I turned and walked out of the drive to the front of the prison loving every step of it.

“ eungi-ah!” I looked up seeing my oppas surrounding their car.  I smiled tears roling down. I hadn’t felt this great in years.

“ oppas.” I whispered. I ran to them, dropping my bags and jumped into doojoons arms.

“ omo! Ive missed you so much!” he cried into my shoulder. I nodded.

“ me too oppa.”

“ ummmm …. The guys want to see you, I told them I would ask you and let them know, they are waiting at a bar for your call.” He said setting me down. “ he wont be there.” He said knowing I was worried about ilhoon.

“ of course I want to see them.” I said. Doojoon grinned.

“ ill go call them.” He walked off on his phone and the others surrounded me.

“ eungi-ah! You look so different!” kikwang said hugging me. He hadn’t seen me in a few months.

“ I know, you to oppa!” I said ruffling his hair.

“ yea eungi-ah where did all your hair go?” I reached up touching my now ear length hair.

“ mmmm it was to bothersome in there… chopped it off.”

“ alright lets go!” doojoon said running back over. “ our eungi-ah wasn’t able to have a drink when she turned of age…. I guess we better take her to get one now!” they all cheered and junhyung picked me up over his shoulder running towards their van. He tossed me in and they filed in after me.  Prison had mde me a little paranoid so I sat in the back of the car alone, because I didn’t like people behind me, but thankfully none of the guys protested. We got to the bar and it looked crowded.

“ are they already here?” doojoon nodded hopping out of the car. “ will you guys do me a favor?” I asked nervously. They all looked at me confused…. I felt embarrassed having to ask this but I had no choice.  “ will you guys walk…. On my sides?” they nodded imidietly and doojoon held one hand while dongwoo held the other. Thankfully I smiled at them and we headed into the bar. It was as crowded as I thought but with the guys I didn’t get to paranoid. I saw btob surrounding a booth at the back of the bar. My heart excellerated, they hadn’t been able to see me a lot because of ilhoon, I hadn’t wanted them to visit much. So I hadn’t seen them in over a year. Excitement filled my chest as I dropped their hands and ran towards the table. Hyunsik spotted me first and he practically jumped over the table and the others laps to get to me.

“ eungi-ah!” he said scooping me up in his arms. I hugged him tightly. “ you stupid girl! Why wouldn’t you let us come to see you.” He said pouting.

“ you know why hyunsik… it would make it harder for-“ I stopped not able to say his name. hyunsik looked down.

“ I know… sorry. Have you thought about seeing him?”

“ hyunsik… please lets not.” I said sadly. He nodded.

“ stop stealing noona!” sungjae said running over.

“ sungjae!” I said throwing my arms around him. He had gotten more muscular since I had last saw him and he picked me up easily.

“ I missed you noona!” he cooed. I laughed as he sat me down. “ pabo! I wanted to see you!” he said poking my forehead.

“ I know Im sorry I wanted to see you to.” I said ruffling his hair. I practically had to stand on my tip toes to do it. “ now let me see where is eunkwang and his new wifey.” I said peaking around and saw eunkwang sitting with his arm around a beautiful girl.

“ eungi-ah.” He said grinning widley. I walked over excitedly.

“ hi I hana!” she grinned and shook my hand. I smiled at her.

“ im so sorry I couldn’t be at our wedding.” She waved it off.

“ its fine, I feel like I know you already as much as these lugs talk about you.”

“ well, I will give you guys the biggest anniversary present ever to make up for missing it.”  I looked around for changsub and saw him at the bar… I would wait for him to come back over.

“ wheres peneil?” I asked looking around.

“ oh hes with chun hei, they went to a movie because she isn’t aloud in a bar.” I flinched at chun heis name. she hadn’t seen me for the whole time I was in there. I kept my promise to keep this away from her, she thought I was in America, and that’s what she would stay thinking.

“ mmmm, I need a drink.” I said plopping down on the seat next to hyunsik and accepted the drink doojoon held out to me.

“ ok everyone! Cheers to eungi-ah finally being home!” everyone lift their glasses we where about to drink when changsub barrled over.

“ don’t you dare take your first drink with out me!” he said pointing. We all started laughing at him. “ ok im here now cheers.” He said and everyone took some of their drinks. We spent the rest of that night laughing and drinking, talking about everything I missed, everything we could do now that I was home. Most of all we drank to forget everything from the past four and half years.