heat flashes aren't only for women

The Servant Girl

" yea we are both fine, we are going to have to stay over here until the storms over and someone can come and fix the cords, you guys stay put there." i said into the phone. hyunsik was trying to keep everyone calm on his side while we waited on ours. chun hei and sungjae where apparently crying for me and peniel and changsub where whining because they where hungry. " tell chun hei im fine yea, and tell sungjae to hold her hand until i get back. go and take care of them im going to go get changed into something dry."

" ok, i have extra sweats and sweaters in my room if you want to borrow them, theyll be big on you but theyll be dry."

" thanks oppa! your so sweet. ill do that." i said and disconnected the call.

" are they alright over there?" ilhoon said from across the room. he was facing me his back to a wall.

" umm yea, sungjae and chun hei are upset but theyll be fine..... are you ok? you look a little pale." i said stepping closer.

" im fine." he said quickly standing up. " you should go get changed....... i laid some clothes thatll fit you out.... you can have them." he said sitting back down. i noded and made my way upstairs. laying on the bathroom counter where a pair of sweat pants and a comfortable looking sweater. i quickly changed clothes, i found myself letting the sweater linger over my nose a moment longer then needed, i found it smelt alot like ilhoon. blushing to myself i let it drop and left the bathroom. i hurried down stairs, and saw ilhoon his back to me leaning over the sink. i cupped a hand to my mouth stifling the gasp. ilhoons shirt was ripped in the back and a angry red burn trailed the width of his back. i looked at him closer, his hands where clenched and shaking.... was it from the electricity? i walked forward quietly wanting a closer look before he noticed. i was almost to him now and i reached out my hand. ilhoon flinched obviously hearing me. " dont touch me!" he said in shock and jerked back from my reaching hand.

" did.... the wire hit you?" i asked quietly. he looked away not saying anything. " ilhoon ssi...." I reached forward touching his arm jerking it back quickly when a shock of electricity shot through my arm. " oh my god!" I gasped.

" it's fine it'll go away of i don't touch anything... at least your ok."he mumbled so i couldn't quite hear him. I looked up at him shocked at his last sentence.did he really say that?

" what?" I asked trying to get him to clarify.

" huh, what nothing....uhhh I'm going to go change." He said leaving quickly before i could say anything else. Feeling nervous in the house all alone with ilhoon i decided to busy myself with cleaning. I couldn't see very much because the power was out and the storm was just getting worse. I could feel the cold from outside start to cool the house. I was picking up the remnants of the porridge, the guys where sweet to help but they where rubbish at cleaning, suddenly there was a light warm glow filling the kitchen. I leaned up peaking over the counter, ilhoon was setting up a bunch of candles. He looked over at me scratching the back of his neck nervously. " this way we can see, if we keep it in one room all the candles should help with the heat as well." I nodded not knowing what to do. Getting up i wiped my hands on a towel and sat down at the table the candles where letting off a mixture of sweety scents. " it's a good thing sungjae is such a girl he really likes these kinds of things." Ilhoon mumbled sitting down across from me.

" thank you." I said my head tipped down starring at the table."

" hmmmm?"

" for saving me out there....i wouldn't have been able to get inside without your help and you even got hurt because of me...... A stupid servant girl." I said guilt building in me. He sat silently not saying anything for a moment.

" yea your are a stupid servant " he finally said. I looked up at him surprised. " your stupid to put yourself in that situation, you saw how bad it was out there why did you go and leave the house!" He scolded me. " seo eungi..." He said my name in that way of his that made me frightened and exhilarated at the same time. " if you ever do something like that again...... Your fired." He stood up and left the kitchen. I was completely shocked by his sudden change.... His reaction was so....over the top. What was i to do, i was gradually getting closer to the others but as long as ilhoon feels this disdain for me i think we are doomed tohide or friendship..... And chun hei, how would ilhoon react if he found out about her? She would just have to hide out until i thought of something. Sighing i lay my head down on the table, everything that had happened today had utterly drained me of any energy. I felt myself drifting off to sleep in the comforting glow of the candles and the thrum of the rain.....

Ilhoons pov

Why did i snap at her like that? She didn't know that would happen.... Why was i always losing my temper when it came to her doing stupid things, like the time she hid the fact that she was injured on the hand but still let me grip it all night causing her pain..... I was so worried and i didn't know what to do and it frustrated me. Sighing i ran my hands through my hair... I shouldn't leave her down there alone.... I walked over to the door and opened it but stopped before going out, why should i feel bad about her? Why was she effecting me like this! I tipped MY head back starring at the ceiling in frustration. Oh forget it. I turned around and went back into my room shutting the door. I sat there reading a book by candle light but i couldn't have told you the title of the book much less what was going on in it at the moment because i was still dwelling on my reaction to seo eungi. Sighing i closed the book and left the room trudging downstairs not leaving myself anytime to change my mind i burst into the kitchen opening my mouth to say something only to stop as i saw seo eungi slumped against the table.there was a soft humming sound coming from her.was she sleeping? I creeped over totake closer look. And sure enough she was sound asleep against the table. I chuckled at this girl, what was she two years old to fall asleep just anywhere. Sighing i tapped her shoulder. " seo eungi wake up youll catch cold sleeping here." I said but she didn't move. I tried a few more times but she didn't even register someone was there. " aish what am i suppose to do?" I huffed dejected. Throwing my hands inthe air in defeat i scooped eungi up into my arms , she was allot lighter then i expected. I started towards the stairs when she finally stirred, but she didn't wake up she moved snuggling herself closer burying her head in my neck. I froze in shock. My heart skipped a beat then took off racing, suddenly i was noticing everything about eungi, her puffy pink lips, her cute nose, the way her bottom lip slightly quivers as she slept. I felt sweat bead on my forehead and quickly looked away hurrying fast up the stairs. Racing to my room i was about to lay her on my bed when i decided against it and carried her across the hall to hyungs room,i noticed they where really close, so maybe she would be more comfortable there when she woke up. Setting her down i covered her up and quickly left the room my heart feeling like it was hopped up on caffeine. I blew out a big breath shaking off the sudden heat I was waving my face trying to cool it off as returned to my room. Apparently heat flashes aren't only for women.