Day Two

The Servant Girl

I felt like a zombie when I rolled out of bed the next day looking at myself in the mirror I saw the dark circles under my eyes and tried to hide them with a little concealer. Feeling it was as good as it was going to get, I made my way to the house. Day to was underway and I had to get the next group before the rest woke up. I snuck into hyunsik’s room,  glad to see he slept with clothes on tonight.  I walked over and smacked hyunsik on the making him shoot up in surprise.

“ im up im up!” he said half asleep. “ whos dying what happened.” He said looking around. I smiled at him when his eyes landed on me. “ eungi-ah?” he asked confused rubbing his eyes.

“ get up and get dressed, me, you and minhyuk are hanging out today.” I said I ruffled his hair.

“ yahhhh its six in the morning.” Hyunsik whined.

“ ahhh stop nagging and get up!” I chuckled and ran from the room.

“ minhyuk!!! Minhyuk!!!” I cheered in a sing song voice. He rolled over like a good boy and looked up at me awake. “ oh wow you are by far the easiest to get up, get dressed we are hanging out with hyunsik today.” I winked and headed towards the door.

“ you already wake up hyunsik?” he asked as he got up. I nodded. “ mmm, ill get him dressed when im ready…. Hes back asleep again.” Minhyuk chuckled and moved to his closet. I left him to get dressed and peeked back into hyunsik’s room, and indeed he was aleep.shaking my head I wandered down stares for some coffee to wake me up. On my second cup of coffee minhyuk and hyunsik trudged sleepily downstairs.

“ so where are we going?” minhyuk asked leaning on the counter in front of me.

“ mmmm, to the beach…. I love the beach. And its been a while since ive gone. Lunch and blankets are in hyunsik’s car. Lets go.” I said and threw my arms around their shoulders leading them towards the door. We where slipping on our shoes when I heard something.

“ noooonnnaa!” I gasped at sungjaes voice… he mist be up.

“ runnnn!” I called and we all ran from the house all in different parts of putting our shoes on, I had one on and the other in my hand, hyunsik’s where both untied and flopping on his feet, and poor minhyuk was running bare foot shoes in hand. Laughing we all filled into the car and hyunsik pulled off. We were all laughing hysterically as we got onto the road that led to the beach. Sighing I slouched down in the back seat getting comfortable.

“ which beach do you want to go to?” hyunsik as back at me.

“ mmmm, which ever ones closest.” I said and rolled down the window sticking my head out. The wind blew my hair every direction.

“eungi-ah! Take a picture with me!” I pulled my head back in and looked at minhyuk. He had his phone out on the camera app. Smiling I moved in the back seat so I was position between the two front seats. Minhyuk leaned back and snapped a picture of both of us. Pressing a few buttons he showed me his phone. “see now it’s my new favorite background.” He grinned innocently at me. I felt sad that soon I would be leaving minhyuk as well. I looked towards hyunsik…. He would miss quite a bit more than most, he was my first true friend in the house sungjae was the first nice one but he was like a little sibling, I couldn’t be with him like I could with hyunsik. Sighing I leaned back crossing my arms. I relaxed and almost dozed off when hyunsik pulled onto the beach. Excitedly I jumped out of the car and ran down the beach a little stopping to stare out at the water as the wind whipped my hair around. I wanted to take in this sight, who knew the next time I would be free like this again. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.

“ ahhHhhh!” I squeaked in surprise as hyunsik swung me around. I giggled as he put me down. Laughing I stuck my tongue out at him and ran off down the beach hyunsik chasing me. Minhyuk caught up to me and we played a game of keep away from hyunsik.

“ im so hungry!” minhyuk said dropping to the ground on the blanket I layed out. Smiling I pulled out some of the food I packed, kimchi, kimbap, rice, and a few select dishes I thought would be good. Pouring them some tea they dug into the food.

“ mmmm its so good!” hyunsik cooed as he stuffed his face. Smiling I dug in as well. Finishing eating hyunsik collapsed back on the ground stretching out.

“ that hit the spot…. Thank you eungi-ahhh!” I he called.

“ yes thank you eungi-ahhhh!” minhyuk said layng his head on hyunsiks stomach and stretching out as well. Smiling at them I lay my head down on minhyuk’s shoulder.

“ no problem….. who knows when I can do this again.” I said under my breath.

“ hmmmmm? What did you say?” hyunsik asked not having heard me.

“ ohhhh nothing. I was just talking to myself.” He laughed making his stomach move which made minhyuks head bounce and in turn made him laugh. That got us all laughing happily until a crack of thunder boomed. We all looked up at the darkening sky and the angry sea.

“ uh oh, I think its about to rain…. We should get going.” Hyunsk said jumping up. Nodding me and minhyuk grabbed e blanket and the basket and we ran off towards the car making it just as the rain poured down.

“ noooonnnnaaa!! You did it again!” pouted sungjae as we ran in out of the rain. I chuckled feeling a little bad.

“ im sorry sungjae,but I swear to you that the only reason I haven’t hung out with you yet is because the amusement park isn’t open until tomorrow.” I said appaulogetically.

“ amusement park!” he said exceitdely. I nodded. “ we are going to the amusement park tomorrow!” I nodded again. He cheered grabbing me in a hug and ran off to tell peneil. Chuckling I kicked off my shoes and wandered upstairs to ilhoons room. I knocked on it gently.

“ yea??” he mumbled was he sleeping? I cracked open the door and he was laying in his bed covered up.

“ oh sorry, where you sleeping?” I said softly. He sat up at my voice.

“ what no come in!” he said throwing his covers back. Smiling I slipped in shutting the door. “ you go somewhere again today?” he asked walking over to me. I nodded.

“ yea….. I went to the beach with hyunsik and minhyuk.” He looked at me intently.

“ you know… im getting a little jealous… you are going all these places with the guys but you aren’t going any where with me.”

“ im sorry… if it makes you feel better I have the best plan for you the day after tomorrow..” I said hiding my sadness… it was the best plan for him, and the worst day. The last day I would have and I wanted to make sure I was with ilhoon. He looked at me surprised.

“ chincha?” chuckling I nodded. “ hey…..” he said softly. I looked up at him. “ can I hold you?” my eyes widened in shock as my face heated up at his words. I was glad it was dim in his room so he count see it as well. All I could do was nod my head. Smiling he stepped forward closing the space between us and wrapped his arms around me pulling me against his chest. I buried my face in his shoulder loving the warmth, the scent of him. We stood there him just holding me until I had to screw it up with a yawn. He pulled back slightly looking at me. “ are you tired?” he asked looking over my face.

“ I didn’t sleep good last night….. nightmares.” I mumbled.

“ do you want me to sing you to sleep? My umma used to do it for me when I had trouble sleeping.” Grinning I nodded. He chuckled and intertwined our fingers leading me to his bed. He sat down and I curled up into his side resting my head on his chest. He pulled the covers over me him sitting on top and started humming to me. His voice was so beautiful, I could feel the vibrations in his chest soothing my head and I felt myself fall asleep ending the second day of my count down…. It was running out fast.

 

A/N..... hello my lovey subbies! i hope you are all enjoying this fan fic i must say its one of my favotire so far! and ohhhh the coutndown of her days is winding up fast! wonder what will happen at the end od the clock..... guess youll have to wait and see! so subbies i love you all but i feel like ive done quite good on this one and im a little sad i dont have more subscribers so if you like this story enough!!! then please get the word out there :) i want to reach at least 100 subbies!