FINALE!!!!!!!!

The Servant Girl

“ eungi-ah wake up.” I felt a warm hand on my face.

“ ilhoon?” I mumbled longingly.

“ no sweetie its jun hyung oppa.” I slowly opened my eyes.  “ its time to go see chun hei, get ready yea?” he said softly knowing I would have a hangover. “ I made you hangover soup ok, its waiting down stairs.” Nodding I rolled out of bed and quickly dressed into some jeans and a hooded sweatshirt, and wandered down stairs. I was getting excited to see chun hei so I practically drank down my soup.

“ im ready lets go!” I cheered. The guys laughed and stood up.

“ im taking you…. But theres something you need to know first.” I looked at them confused.  

“ yea?”

“ chun hei has been living at the boy house this whole time…. She refused to leave them and we couldn’t really watch her all that well here anyway.” I looked at the furiously.  

“ I thought I told erase me from that house. How was he suppose to forget about me and move on if you let her stay there huh!” I said angrily now.

“ eungi-ah…. We had no choice unless you wanted her in a home.”  I glared at them.

“ since you couldn’t do what I asked ill do it myself.” I said grabbing a jacket off the hook and leaving the house. I ran down the street until I reached the house I lived in so many years ago. I stopped short not able to get any farther then the mail box. So many things I could remember in this house. Sighing I steeled myself and walked up the walk. I didn’t even wait and knock, I just wanted to get chun hei and leave. I pushed the door open and walked in. there was no one in the living room so I trudged angrily into the kitchen it was still empty. Getting angrran ier I threw the door open to every room on the bottom floor not finding her. I ran up the stairs and burst into each room she was no where to be found. I was about to walk back down stairs when I stopped in front of ilhoons door. It was closed tightly. I looked at it reaching out  touch the door knob. I wanted to turn it to go in… I wanted to see him, to touch him, for him to hold me. Ifelt like I needed him more then I needed air. I dropped my hand from the door knob and ran down stairs and out to the pool house. Searching it top to bottom I saw she wasn’t there either.

“ chun hei where are you.” Suddenly the phone to the pool house started ringing. Confused I walked over and answered.

“ yobesayo.”

“ unnie.” My heart melted at the sound of chun heis sweet voice.

“ chun hei! Where are you!”

“ im sorry unnie…. I love you but I cant see you yet, not while your still so sad, itll break my heart. Ill see you in two more days.”

“ chun hei what are you talking about.”

“ unnie…. I know where you’ve been…. And I owe you my life for doing that for me… so ive been studying abroad to make something of myself, so I can support you later in life and do everything for you like you did for me, but I wont be back for a few more days….” I felt tears well up. Chun hei knew.

“ then why did they tell me you where living-“ oh no…. did they set this up. “ chun hei I forgive you…. Ill see you in a few days… but im also going to kill all of your oppas….. call me later.” I hung up quickly and looked around. I had to get out of here. I peeked out the door and saw the back yard was clear. They had put a fence up while I was gone so the only way out was through the house. Groaning I ran quickly to the house and inside. Still clear. I could see the front door.

“ yes.” I whispered to myself and took off sneaking quietly towards it. My hand was on the door knob and I was twisting it to open when a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me around as a body pinned me to the door.  I screamed in freight as all the years in prison fled back into my mind.

“ eungi-ah! Its me stop!” I stopped screamin and looked in to the most beautiful eyes. Breathing heavy I stared at ilhoon holding me against the door.

“ l-let me go.” I said softly trying to get free.

“ no…. four years without you im never letting you go again.” I said squeezing my arms. I laughed bitterly.  

“ you don’t want someone like me…. Ive killed someone, ive been in jail for almost five years…. Do you really want to lower yourself to something like this.” I said staring into his eyes coldly. He stared at me longingly.

“ do you remember what I said to you five years ago? The night I said I loved you?” I didn’t answer. “ I said I could forgive you of anything…. I could do anything… I could run away if you asked, give you my life if you asked…. So just ask me now to forgive you and to take you back into my arms and I will!! I can do anything for you!” he said frantically. I wanted to…. I wanted to so bad.

“ anything? Youll do anything for me?” he nodded hope lighting in his eyes.  “ then forget me…. Please.” His face dropped into utter sadness. Even if I wanted him so badly it was breaking me tearing me apart, I couldn’t that sight of him when I was arrested played through my mind. Ilhoon slid to his knees in front of me wrapping his arms around my thighs and resting his head on my stomach.

“ please…. Don’t ask me that…. Because of everything I can do …. That is not one of them. I cant forget you I haven’t been able to this whole time everyday I would go to that prison and wait to see you even though they never let me through, from the beginning to the end of visitation, I waited even though you never let me see you I held hope, I cant forget you I don’t want to forget you!” he said crying. I lifted a shaking hand wanting to put it on his head to sooth his tears. His hand shot out gripping my wrist and lowered it to his head. The touch of soothing him made me crumple. I started crying. Ilhoon looked up to me, his eyes red with tears. “ marry me eungi-ah! Please and never leave me again.” He said standing up holding my hand.

“ i-i.” I couldn’t make words I was crying so hard.

“ if you say yes, ill take care of you for the rest of my life, ill give you anything you want, anything you need, I love you, I care for you, ill make you laugh when your sad, ill make you smile when you frown, ill kiss you everyday and tell you I love you.  Ill watch stupid gily movies with you and give ou tissues if you cry. Ill be everything you need and everything you want…. Just marry me and promise me youll spend the rest of your life with me and never leave me again.” I was shaking but he steadied my hands. I looked down at them intertwined, how he held them firm and they it perfectly together, I had longed for his touch for so long….

“ ill marry you….” He gasped looking at me. “ if you can tell me what the first ing you ever did for me was…” he smiled widely.

“ easy….. I gave you my clothes… and my combat boots.” He said and pulled me tightly in for a kiss. I felt like I could breath for e first time in years when his lips touched mine. I felt like I was coming back to life. I was warm after being cold for four years. I felt happy after being emotionless. I felt loved.  “ I love you seo eungi…. Then, now, and forever …… I love you.

“ I love you too.”

 

A.N   hello lovely readers! I finished!!!! How do you like the ending!!!  I hope you enjoyed my story and I hope you keep a look out for my other fics!!  Love you all and thank you for sticking with it!