strange behavior ......

The Servant Girl

i rolled over trying to block the sun from my face. when i did i bumped into a warm body. opening my eyes i smacked my hand to my mouth stifling a gasp. ilhoon was lying right beside me his face centimeters from mine. what was i doing in his bed again! i bit my lip nervously. slowly i moved to get out of his bed, one foot on the ground, the other still on the bed.

" mmmmmm!" i flinched as ilhoon moaned and flipped over knocking into my leg and sending me off balance, reflexivley i reached out and caught his shirt to steady myself, but the sleeping boy just rolled iwth me and we both fell to the floor. " oomph!" ilhoon rubbed his head in confusion as he looked around. his eyes finally landing on me....underneath him. " omo!" he gasped jumping up eyes widened. " y-y-yah!! waht are you doing!" he called in shock. 

" what! you fell on me!" i pointed standing up. he looked aorund nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"o-oh...s-sorry." he mumbled. what ws that? no argument? " are you feeling better?" huh! and now a question on how i am!

" ilhoon...are you feeling ok?" i asked reaching out to touch his forehead. his eyes widened again as he jumped back bumping into the bed.

" y-yah!" he said holding his hands up in defense agaisnt me. i stared at him baffled.

" your being so wierd.... im going to go make breakfast." i said giving up and leaving the room. " wierdo." i mumbled as i left. yawnign i boudned down the stairs only to be stopped in my tracks by three boys standing with thier arms crossed. minhyuk, hyunsik, and changsub where grinning widley at me. " what?....why is everyone being so wierd this morning!" i said throwing my arms in the air.

" oh....we arent being the wierd ones..... where did you sleep last night eungi-ah?" hyunsik said smirking. i opened my mouth to sy somethng but snapped it back shut.

" you see.... we saw you go up there last night....." said minhyuki.

" but you never came back down." finished changsub.

" i-i dont know what your talking about." i said walking past them for the kitchen.

" hmmmmm strange..... avoidance of the eyes.... did you see that guys?" hyunsik commented. i pulled out some eggs and started breaking them into a bowl nervously.

" nervously busying herself so she doesnt have to talk." minhyuk said lenaing on the counter beside me. spinning i grabbed out a pan.

" who wants scrambled eggs." i said holding it up.

" changing the subject..." changsub said chuckling.

" look, eungi-ah.... we dont mind if you like ilhoon... we think youd be a cute couple." hyunsik said laughing.

" yah! i dont like hiM! i was sick and went ang got medecine.... thats all." i huffed and started pooring the eggs into the pan

" really? thats all?" hyunsik inquired. i nodded stirring the eggs.

" yea...thats it! i dont like him and he doesnt like me! we tolllerate eachother becuase i work here." i stated.

" hmmmmmm interesting." changsub said walking over.

" why is that interesting?" i asked looking up at him. he smiled at me and reached over to the knob on the stove.

" becuase your cooking with the stove off." he said and flipped the kknob. the guys all filed from the kitchen laughing.

" breakfast!!" i called the boys all waundered back in. i looked at the clock on the wall. " has anyone heard from doojoon oppa or anyone from beast? when are they bringing peniel and chun hei home?" doojoon and junhyung had taken chun hei the other day but peniel wouldnt let her leave without him so they took him to for the weekend.

" oh doojoon oppa called a few minutes ago he said they where-" the door bell cut eunkwang off. " oh thats probally them now." he said pointing. smiling i ran to the door and flung it open.

" unniiiee!" chun hei cheered. i smiled and picked her up.

" how was your weekend?" i asked pinching her cheeks.

" awesome! they took me and peneil oppa to the amusement park!" she cheered. i smiled until i looked down and caught sight of somethign around her neck. it was a necklace with two dog tags on them.... one said mung-mungie, while the other said peneil's name number and if lost please return to and his street address.

" y-yah! peniel! what is this! didnt i tell you she wasnt your pet! she isnt a dog!" i called. i handed chun hei to doojoon as he watched laughing and tried to grab peneil, but he dodged me and ran into the house. " dont you dare!" i called anc chased after him. i dove for him grabbing him around the waste and pulling him to the floor. sitting on his back i grabbed his ankle and pulled it up towards his head.

" ahhhhh mercy noona! mercy!" he called banging his hand on the floor.

" are you going to quit treating chun hei as your pet!"

" y-yes!" he whined. " ill never treat her like a dog again." he pleaded

" god." i said dropping his leg and stood up. he hopped to his feet.

" mung-mungi! come here!" he called patting his led.

" why you!" i called and reached to grab him again but he scooped up chun hei and ran off. sungjae laughing got up from the couch wher ehe had been watching, and ran past pecking me on the cheek as he went. i sat there fuming.

" looks like chun hei has a new owner!" doojoon chuckled walking over.

" yah! not you to!" i whined he chuckled pinching my cheek.

" so we heard from peniel, there was one more boss that we havent met yet." kikwang said comming over. he had come with doojoon to drop the guys off.

" u-uhhhh i-i dont know... i think youve met everyone." i said nerovusly.

" no you havent." hyunsik  said grinning. i glared up at him in astonishment.

" trator!" i hissed.

" ouch that hurt..." he fake cried. " i think i should tell the hyungs how you got drunk with him the other night...." hyunsik fake cried.

" yah! you pabo! ill kill you!" i called. hyunsik fake sobbed at that.

" ohhh eungi-ah i dont want you to go in this downward spiral of drinking and sleepign in random mens room, hyungs she also spent the night in there last night,"

" yahhhhh!!! what are you saying!!" hyunsik laughed and ran off with the others foloowing him.

" what! eungi-ah!" kikwang scolded. i winced shrinking back.

" he-he was lying!" i siad trying to convince them. doojoon ran over and grabbed me in a head lock. .

" are you lying to us! your own oppas! how dare you!" he scolded giving me a noogie. just then i heard someone trudging downt he stairs. we all froze and looked up to see ilhoon yawning standing on the bottom step. he looked up surprised at the events in front of him.

" uuhhhhh." he said confused.

" oh! is that him! hes the only one we havent met yet! he must be the one! grab him!" doojoon called to kikwang.

" what wait!" i called trying to stop him but doojoon held my head lock tight. i watched as kikwang jumped at a surprised ilhoon and grabbed him into a head lock. " awwwww guys!" i whined. but thats when ilhoon slipped the head lock and spun around grabing kikwang into an even tighter headlock.

" yah! repsect your hyungs!" doojoon scolded. ilhoon smirked.

" respect my house." he said back .

" why you little!" kikwang growled trying to shake the head lock.

" nuh uh uhhhhhh" ilhoon said shaking his head. " you started this.... now can i ask whats going on here?" ilhoon siad looking at me raising a brow.

" these are my oppas.... from...my aunt." i said raspy through the air. he looked up at doojoon. he tightened his grip on kikwang

" loosen her up or ill do the same to him." doojoon scoffed

" wow you are a gutsy boy tlaking to your hyungs like that... i wasnt going to hurt her." he pouted slackening his grip on me.

" so why are they headlocking you?" i went to speak but doojoon beat me to it.

" becuase! you are coruppting our little eungi-ah! making her drink with you at a club, and holding her hostage in your room all night.... did you hurt he virute!" he scolded. ilhoons eyes widend at me. and i gasped in surprise.

" oppppppaaaa!" i said in embarrassment.

" what! i didnt touch her!" ilhoon said in shock.

" wht! is our eungi-ah not good enough for you!" kikwang scolded from the headlock. ilhoon looked down bewoldered.

" wow wow wow, how did we even get onto this kind of conversation, i am her bos, she is my worker, i have never, would never and will never! ever! cross that line! seo eungi, next time dont bring your family quarrles into my house this is your workplace." he said dropping the headlock on kikwang.

" hey! you punk!" kikwang said trying to grab ilhoon into another head lock but ilhoon ducke dmoving backwards and ndead legged kikwang.

" take this to your housing area please." he siad and dissapeared back upstairs. i glared at kikwang and doojoon breaking the head lock doojoon had in me i did as ilhoon had and dead legged him making him fall beside kikwang.

" you pabos! this is my work place! how can you embarrass me like that! urgh! your so frustrating! i swear.... if ilhoon starts reverting back to his mean old self because of you.... i will end you." i said and stormed off.