the storm that follows the calm.

The Servant Girl

i woke up smiling. i couldnt wipe the smile off my face. getting dressed i skipped into the house whistling. whistling the whole time i made breakfast.

" noona.... uhhhhh can i have" i turned to sungjae his eyes widening. " no nothing never mind!" he said waving his hands i laughed at his silliness. walking to the fridge i pulled out a water and a yogurt and handed it to him.

" this will have to hold you over until breakfast is ready." i said oatting his head.

" thanks noona!" he cheered and ran from the kitchen. laughing i returned to cooking.

" breakfast!" i called in a sing song voice. the guys all walked in slowly looking around with a worried look on thier face. " what is with you boys??" i asked chuckling. shaking my head i went and started handing the boys thier plates as they stood in line. i turned to get another plate and when i urned back around the pair of hands that reached to get them touched mine and sent shocks through my skin. i looked up into the beautiful eyes of ilhoon.

" hi." he said smiling cutely at me.

" hi." i said back.

" oh god.... one word sentences? i think i preferred the aruguing." hyunsik said reaching in between us and grabbed his plate. he looked at us each in turn then shook his head walking away. i looked back up at ilhoon who was glaring after hyunsik.

" here...." i said pushing hte plate gently into his hands. he smiled at me and went to sit down. i gave sungjae his seat and headed to sit down. sungjae tried to sit in the seat beside ilhoon but hyunsik smacked him in the back of the head and pointed to the seat on the other side. pouting sungjae walked over and plopped down. hyunsik pushed me towards the seat beside ilhoon. nervously i sat down beside him and started nibbling at my food. the boys jjoked and laughed around and i just enjoyed thier conversations. my hand was laying in my lap when i felt something warm on it. i looked down in surprise. ilhoon had grabbed my hand and pulled it towards him. he intertwined his fingers with mine and let our hands rest in between us. i looked at him and he was smirking at his food. i looked back to mine smirking as well.

reluctantly i got up from the table releasing ilhoons hand and started clearing the table. the boys all said thier thank you's to me and fled from the kitchen to keep from having to clean anything. sighing i picked up a bunch of plates and carried them to the sink. i ran the water dipping my hands into the soapy sink.

" ill help you." ilhoon said appearing beside me and setting some dishes beside the sink. " you rinse ill wash." he said removing my hands from the water and replacing them with his own. smiling i nodded and started rinsing and drying dishes as he handed them to me. feeling the urge, i put some soap bubbles on my hand and blew them at ilhoon. he looked at me in surprise then took some of his own and put them on my nose. laughing i blew more at him and we started throwin the soap bubbles at eachother. laughing we both stopped trying to catch our breath from playing. i leaned my back agaisnt the counter. ilhoon stepped in front of me reaching up with his hand, i stared at him in shock. he gently wiped his finger over my cheek removing some of the soap, letting his hand linger against my skin a moment. he dropped his hand looking down and picked my hands up intertwining our fingers. " you know you dont have to do this anymore right?" he said looking into my eyes. i nodded. he smirked still staring into my eyes he lenaed slowly into me pressing me back agianst the counter as his lips neared mine. they where a breath away when the door bell rang making me jump out of my skin. ilhoon sighed lenaign his forehead against mine. " im guessing your going to go get it." he mumbled. smiling sweetly i dropped his hands and wlaked around him leaving him leaning against the counter facing away from me. laughign to myself i ran to the living room and opened the door.

" oppas!" i cheered in excitment at sseeing all my beast oppas standing in the door way... but they didnt seem to happy.

" eungi-ah.... its time."  doojoon whispered sadly. my heart felt like it was going to explode.

" time..... meet me in the pool house." i said barley audible. they nodded meakly and walked aorund the back of the house... sadly i stalked into the kitchen. ilhoon was finishing up the dishes. he looked up at my entrance. 

" whats wrong?" he said turning quickly towards me. relizing i had on a stricken face i dropped it replacing it with a smile.

" nothing... uhhh i forgot somethign in the pool house... ill be back." i said and exited thorugh the back door before he could say anything. i walked steadily until i reached the door. once i was in time i lost it.

" time! what do you mean time! it cant be! nothing has happened!" i said frantically running to the boys who all looked completley depressed. doojoon stood up putting his hand on lmy shoulder.

" eungi-ah... we are sorry, we've kept the investigation away from you as much as possible... but they found your blood.... and now they want you." i smacked away his hand.

" no i cant leave!" i screamed in distress.

" eungi-ah... you wanted to keep this investigation away from chun hei, they are comming for you, now they are going to investigate, the only way to keep chun hei away from this is to lleave! you knew that when you decided to take the fall for this!" he said grabbing my shoulders this time.  i was shaking now.

" w-what happens if i stay, huh what if i dont leave?" i said pleading. my voice desperate.

" eungi-ah if you dont leave, we cant protect you! youll be convited its only a matter of time! four days max before your taken into custody!" doojoon said frantically. " please! eungi-ah please come with us!" he pleaded. the others where watching tears in thier eyes. i couldnt leave.... chun hei, the boys.... what about ilhoon.... i felt like if i left him now... part of my heart would be ripped out. i started crying.

" i-i cant! i wont leave!!!!" i screamed out pushing doojoon away from me.

" eungi-ah!"

" no! four days yea? keep them away from me for four days thats a life time...... i can do alot in four days..... ill go to jail... but i wont dissapear form here, not from chun hei again. not from the boys." doojoon screamed in rage.

" your right.... i wont leave ilhoon..... i wont leave any of them.....until the day the police drag me away from here." i said and left them returning to the house.