A bus to Nowhere...

The Servant Girl

" Yah! I'm hungry hurry up!"Minhyuk called from the couch. I bit my lip irritated as i scooped food into plates. I had been their servant for three days now and they where taking it to the max. They ordered me to do everything, wash my clothes ,clean my room, bring me dinner, bring me a drink... They didn't even refer to me by my name they called me. " servant girl!" Sungjae called from the stairs. Sighing i walked to the foot of them and looked up.

" what." I said crossing my arms.

" bring me my suit from the laundry room , i need to get ready." Without denying or agreeing i walked away. I grabbed the tray of food and the tray of drinks and made my way out to the living room with the suit slung over my arm.

" here!" I said maneuvering so i could hand Minhyuk and Changsub thier food and drink. I moved quickly down the hall to the game room. " food!" I called kicking the door open. I quickly handed Hyunsik Eunkwang and Peniel thier food.

" Yah servant girl stop kicking our doors open." Eunkwang chided. " and wheres the soy sauce." letting out an irritated scream i left the room slamming the door. I made my way up to sungjaes room and stepped in shutting the door behind me.

" here's your suit."i said laying it down on his bed.

" thank you Noona." Sungjae said sitting in the chair and taking his food and drink. Sungjae and i became close the first day when he cut his hand and i treated it. he is just like a little kid wanting a mommy to take care of him so he automatiallly started calling me noona, we kept it a secret from the others incase they didnt  Like it.

" your welcome." I said smiling, he was the only reason i stuck to it these last few days, the guys where unbearable to anyone else but i had no choice but to sick it out. " i have to go give the other one his food." I sighed standing up. Sungjae looked at me sadly.

" sorry Noona." He said as i left. I walked down the hall to ilhoons room and knocked gently on the door. He had warned me never to enter his room without his permission, the clothes i stole the first night had been his and he wasn't happy at all.

" come in." I heard him mumble through the door. I quickly opened it and stepped in, ilhoon was sitting on his bed reading a book.

" food." I said softly. Ilhoon frightened me,i couldn't act like i did with the others, they where all stupid boys who just wanted attention but ilhoon....he was so serious and fierce it made me afraid to upset him. He gestured for me to lay it in his desk.

" seo eungi," he called as i walked toward the door, he was the only one who used my name but it wasnt comforting in the least.

" yea?" I asked nervously.

" please don't make a nucience of yourself....you are working for us to pay off a debt you will do well to remember that..." I was completely speechless.he really sounded likethe rich kid he was. " you shouldn't talk to the guys like that.... Or scream in the house disturbing others.....you can leave now." My mouth agape i turned and left the room closing the door behind me. Whatever i thought he was going to say to me that wasn't it. I trudged through the rooms grabbing all the laundry still dumbfounded by ilhoons words.

" Yah servant girl why aren't you done with laundry yet." I turned to see Hyunsik standing in his door way. I opened my mouth to say something back when i thought of ilhoons words and the toneand seriousness of his voice... I couldn't risk them ending the agreement and calling the police i had to bare with it and start being more respectful.

" sorry Hyunsik ssi I'll get on it right now." I said giving a small bow and leaving the room. Hyunsik stared at me in shock as i left. Throwing the laundry in the wash i went to the living room where everyone was sitting .they had been whispering before i came in but as soon as they saw me they looked at me nervously. " is there anything i can do for you?" I asked avoiding looking at ilhoon.

" uh no." Everyone said nervously. I nodded

" then I'll be going to my room then." I said polite and turned wlaking out the backdoor. They Had a pool house out back that i was staying in, it had a room a bathroom and even a kitchen though the kitchen was pretty bare, but it was still a better setup then i have had for years. sighing i sat down on the couch and stared at the floor what was i going to do,i couldn't go to jail and despite being the servant for wild boys i had a better set up then i was used to, but i couldn't stay here could i? What about when i paid my debt they would just kick me back out on the streets. " ive got to get out of here." I said to myself. I jumped up grabbing the bag from the closet still stuffed with the clothes i stole the first night. slipping on my shoes and the bag i ran over to the freezer and pulled out the ice box grabbing the wad of cash i Had rehid when i moved in. I couldn't stay here and walk on egg shells just to be kicked out later,i would run...and i would run far. Turning off all the lights i walked to the door. Time to go. I opened the door crouching down low moving slowly across the yard. Once i hit the road and cover of the bushes i took off running ilhoons combat boots slapping loudly against the pavement. I should have stretched before i took off. I reached the end of the suburban area, checking to make sure they didn't notice yet and follow me, seeing the coast clear i took off running again towards the bus station. " i need a ticket." I said walking up to the booth.

" to where?" The women asked.

" any where , just sell me a ticket to a random bus that is going to a random place." The lady looked at me skeptically for a moment but then nodded and clicked on the screen.

" ok here you go a ticket to nowhere." She said handing it through the window after i paid her the money. I took the ticket and made my wary to a bench.

" mommy i can't wait! We get to see grandma!" I looked over seeing a little girl in pigtails jump excitedly. A feeling if guilt welled up inside me, i wasnt only running away from the wild boys tonight... i was running away from my duty to her... if i ran away when would i be able to go and get her.. to take care of her? who knows how long i will be staying gone... i clutched the ticket tightly in my hand. couldnt i just it up and be ordered around by those boys? would it be that hard, i had a friend in the house atleast, so things couldnt be that bad.

" no! i have to leace now... if i stya i might get attatched to sungjae, and itll hurt us both then if the others find our friendship and kick me out, this was better then staying and prologning. the bus pulled in and i stood up with my bag waiting in line to get on the bus. the pid tailed girl hopping up and down excitedly in front of me. i stared at her thinking of the little girl i was leaving behind. they sure did look alike. the line of passengers started moving to get on the bus handing the driver thier tickets as they passed. it was my turn and i lifted a foot to step in but hesitated. could i really do this... should i really do this?

" yah! the lines moved get on we have places to get to!" an angry passenger called from behind me.

" ma'am are you getting on? if not please move aside." the bus driver asked me politley i looked back at all the impatient riders.

" im comming" i said and stepped up onto the bus.

 

AUTHORS NOTE!.... hello! i hope you guys enjoy this story, i promised some readers of mine that iw ould do another btob story line so here it is! its only the second chapter but i hope you enjoy it so far! if you like my story go and check out some of my others, i highly recomend, the unqqueenka vvs the kingka, its my favorite! well keep reading and tell others! i hope to get some votes on this one! :) ill update again soon!