must be indegestion...

The Servant Girl

 " chun hei!" i screamed running into the yard. there was no sound of anyone. usually whe i came around aunti would run out with a disgusted look and scold me for shoing off my dead beat sister on her. " chun hei!" i screamed searching for her. i ran into te house searching from top to bottom but i didnt see her anywhere. i spotted the garage door open a crack and ran over to it. pushig it the rest of the way open the sight i saw made my heart drop into my stomch. there was a pile of bricks and tiles and a ursted broken shelf all laying on top of my bruised and bloodied aunt." chun hei!" i called worried she might be uner the rubble.

" noona!?" i looked up to see a little head poking out from a corner across the garage. sobing in relief i ran over to chun hei pulling her into a tight embrace.

" chun hei! oh god what happened are you ok!" i cried. she was sobbing hard against my shoulder.

" noona! im so scared! im sorry! i just didnt want to be beating anymore! whats oging to happen! am i going to go to jail!" she cried fear in her voice. i looked back at the pile with aunt underneath. standing up i started searching for a rab.

" ill never let you go to jail." i said as is tarted wiping everything chun hei could have touched down.

" noona what are you doing!" she screamed in shock.

" hush! you where enver hear! do you undertand! you have been staying with me for the past month! and you are never to speak of this toanyone! ever understand me!" chun hei nodded frnatically. " go get your things!" i said as i kept scrubbing thisngs down.she nodded and ran into te house avoiding aunt. i wiped down the shelf of ay traces of chun hei. there was one thing left i had to do to insure chun hei would never be blame for this. i wlaked over to the blooded spot on the floor it was already dired an di would be able to get it up enough that if there was an investigation they couldnt tell... if they found her blood she would be accused. taking a deep breath i steeled myself for what i had to do. i bit down har on my lip until i felt blood spill thick into my mouth. quickly i spit it onto the floor and rubbed it into chun heis, our dna was close enough that since mine was more it would come out as my blood and no traces of hers. wiping the rest of the blood off my face i ran into the house. chun hei was already waiting by the door with her two bags. i grabbed thewm from her and aking her hand we ran from the house. i kept us hidden like i learned to do until we where farther away from the house. as soon as we where celar we took off running.

" noona! im tired!" chun hei cried from behind me.

" i know sweetie just keep moving we are almost there!" i called back trying to pull her. she pulle my arm crying.

" but it hurts! she beat me! my body hurts so much! cant we just rest!" she cried. stopping i ly long enough to scoop her up and start off running again.

" noona! no im to heavy! youll hurt yourself!" she cried ou. but i ignored her and ran until i could see the posh house of the wild boys. sighing with relief i sa chun hei down and took her han.

" listen to me chun hei, where im staying im working there so the people cant know your with me ok? so we are oging to sneak into where i live and ill figure somethign out later once your saf eok?" she nodded understanding and followed after me.  we snuck around the back and into the pool house on the back of the property.

" omo! noona! this is where you live! its so nice!" chun hei said in aww. i couldnt help but smile at her ease.

" yea it is, ok i have to go back in now ok, you take a bath and rest up ok drink some water with some asrin, ill come back out with food as soon as i can get away." she nodded and started exploring. straightening my shirt i headed back to the house like nothin was wrong when i walked in there was no one around. i sighed in relief. the guys did it.

" seo eungi!" i heard a eep voice sternly call me. i flinched.

" spoak to soon." i mumble to myself. " yes ilhoon ssi?" i asked walking to the stairs. he was standing at the top.

" come to my room." he said and turned walkng away. sighing i followed after him reluctantly.  " shut the door." he said sitting at his desk. i did as he asked. he turned his chair crossing one leg over the other looking right at me.

" yes ilhoon ssi?" i asked again.

" were have you been?" he asked suspicisouly.

" uhhh, grocery store?" i said unsure... what had the boys done to hide me being gone? he nodded.

" so you guys kept your stories straight." he mumbled but i wasnt sure if thats what he said.

" hmmm?" i asked to clarify. he just shook his head.

" what did you buy?" i looked at him confused. " at the grocery store." he clarified.

" oh! uhhhh..... bean paste soup? for supper." i said hurried. he nodded.

" we already had some of that." i nodded slowly.

" oh yes.... well i mean .... bean sprouts... silly mistake."  he nodded again. his eyes widened in surprise as he caught site of my shirt.

" omo!" he siad pointing. i looked down to see drips of blood on my shirt and sleave. " what happened.! your lip!" he said jumping up. he raised his hand and touched the part of my lip where i had bitten. i froze under the touch. ilhoon seemed to freeze to noticing what he just did. he dropped his hand from my lip and stepped back clearing his throat embarrassed. " uhhh you should put ointment on that... it looks bad. you can leave now." he siad going back to his desk and turnign his back towards me.

" yes ilhoon ssi." i said my voice shaking. i hurred from the room closing the door andlenaing on it giving myself time to slow my heart. my hand unententianally drifted up to my lip where he had touched. i patted my chest trying to make this feelin go away.... what was this. i cocked my head to the side and stood up striaght.  " must be indegestion." i said and shook it off walking away.