the coutndown begins......day one.

The Servant Girl

waking up today wasnt as happy as it had been yesterday....but knowing my timei had  was limited i was going to make my days count. each day i could spend my time with two of the people i loved most. today was eunkwang and changsub. i rolled out of bed and got dressed. i went up to the house and snuck into eunkwangs room, it was earlly so everyone was still sleeping. i tapped eunkwang on the shoulder.

" mmmmm" he said rolling over. he almost screamed when he saw me but i covered his mouth holding a finger up for him to be quiet.

" get dressed, done wake anyone else up ok."

" wae?" he mumbled.

" becuase me you and changsub are going to a movie today." he looked at me confused but complied. smiling i walked from his room across the hall until i reacehd changsubs room. slipping in i went and jumped on his bed.

" wahhhh!" he screamed frustrated. he hated people jumping on his bed.

" shhhh! get dressed me you and eunkwang oppa are going to the movies... dont wake anyone else up." i said and hopped off his bed leaving him to get ready i sat in the kitchen waiting for them, hoping they would be ready before anyone else woke up. i was mostly avoiding ilhoon or i would lose resolve and try to spend all my time with him. i wrote a quick note telling the guys i would be back later. finally changsub and eunkwang wondered down stairs.

" ready?" they asked me. i nodded and we left the house with the sleeping bodies. " why are we going all of the sudden with out any of the others?' eunkwang asked curiously.. not knowing what to say just made up aquick lie.

" becuase i never get to hang out with you to often i figured we could do something today." i said shrugging.

" oh...cool waht are we going to see?" i shrugged agian.

" i dont know... whatevers playing?"   i said the boys stared at me like they couldnt believe i dragged them out of bed this early without a real plan. " sorry, it was just kind of a spur of the moment thing..." i said chuckling normaly.

“ well then what if they don’t have anything this early?” changsub whined. Is sighed.

“ fine whatever then lets just go back huh?” I said angrily I turned and stormed off back towards the house.

“ eungi-ah! Wait up! Hey whats wrong it was just a question?” eunkwang asked worried. I sighed looking into his eyes, eunkwang had been one of the harder ones to get onto myside in the beginning. Now that he was though I was happy, he was like an older brother. “ hey…. Come on tell oppa?” he said poking my cheeks and leaning down to eye level. I looked over towards changsub who was standing still staring at the ground sadly.

“ oppa… if I where to leave for a long time…. Do you think everyone would let me come back?” I asked. He looked at me in utter shock.

“ are you leaving somewhere?” he asked shocked.

“ it was just a question?” he nodded slowly.

 “ you are welcome in our home anytime eungi-ah… we couldn’t keep you out if we wanted now that our with ilhoonie.” He smirked bumping me. I laughed but it was empty. Ilhoon…. The moments away from him felt like hours already.

“ ok, come on lets go to the movies yea?” eunkwang said dragging me back over to changsub. He looked at me appaulogetically.

“ oh shut up changsub, lets go.” I said and he broke into a grin. We headed happily down the road towards the theatre.

“ lets see this one?” changsub said pointing to a romance movie. I made a face.

“ isn’t that something you see with your boyfriend?” he looked at me sadly.

“ I don’t have a boyfriend.” He mock pouted. I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically..

“ ok fine, ill be your boyfriend today…. Lets go see it.” I said jokingly.

“ yay! Come on oppa!” he said pretending to be a girl.

“ yes, jagiya.” I said playing along. Eunkwang just shook his head in dismay. Laughing we bought our tickets and went inside. The movie wasn’t as bad as I thought it would have been. I fake fed changsub popcorn like I was the boyfriend and wrapped my arm around his shoulder so he could snuggle to myside like a girl.

“ you guys are an imbarrasment.” Eunkwang said as we walked home. I laughed happily. It had been a fun night at the movies and I was sad that it was over.

“ sorry, we where just having fun.” I said wrapping my arm over his shoulders. Chuckling we walked the rest of the way home. We opened the door and practically where tackled by sungjae and peneil.

“ noona! Where have you been!” sungjae whined grabbing my wrist. I laughed light heartedly.

“ I went out with eunkwang and changsub oppa….” I said removing his grib from my wrist.

“ what! Why didn’t you bring us?” peneil pouted.

“ in time, ill go hang out with you two alone another day yea?” they cheered satisfied.

“ by the way…. Ilhoonie has been looking for you all day.” Sungjae whispered winking at me. I sighed waving him off. “ hes in his room if you want to see him.” Nervously I looked around at everyone seeing if they noticed if I slipped away to hang out with ilhoon for a moment. No one was paying me attention, I think on purpose.

“ im….uhhhh going to clean the bathroom.” I said and rushed up the stares.

“ yea… we believe that.” I heard hyunsik snort but I ignored it. I walked over to ilhoons room and hesitated at the door, more nervous than I had ever been to go into his room. Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door.

“ come in.” he called, I could tell he was at his desk. Gently opening the door I peaked inside, and I had been right he was perched at his desk leaning over doing something.

“ ilhoon?” I said catching his attention. He shot up from his leaning position and whipped around looking at me.

“ eungi-ah!” he said smiling. I loved his smile, with his scrunchy nose it was so adorable.

“ hi…” I said waving. He stood up and walked over to me intertwining his fingers with mine. “ sorry I didn’t tell you I was going out with eunkwang and changsub today.” He nodded.

“ its ok…. I didn’t expect you to tell me everything you are doing.” We stood there staring into eachothers eyes completely content in this little bit of time together.  “ ummmm you want to watch a movie?” he asked pointing to his computer. I grinned.

“ sure.” He happily let go of my hand and went to his computer. I wandered over and sat on the edge of his bed.

“ what would you like to watch?” he asked pulling up his movies.

“ I don’t care…. Anything is fine.” He nodded and put on beast boy. He nervously came over and sat beside me on the bed. “ ummmm we can sit back if you want.” He said sounding as nervous as I felt. I smiled and nodded. He scooted back on the bed resting his back against the wall and I did the same. We where close enough that our legs brushed eachother. The movie started and we sat quietly watching it. After a few moments I felt ilhoons arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer to his side. I looked up at him and I could see he was blushing hard as he starded down at me. i felt myself blush as well. he picked up my hand intertwining our fingers together and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek. smiling at me he turned back to the computer and seemed to relax. i rested my hand on his shoulder. i didnt pay much attention to the movie, my mind was whirling with what was comming, with what would happen when i had to leave ilhoon for who knows how long. i looked up prepared to tell ilhoon about what was happening but when i looked at him he was fast asleep. he fingers still clutching mine his head resting gently on my shoulder.  i smiled at him, i loved watching him sleep. i moved gently from the bed stretching him out and covering him up. placing a kiss on his cheek. i looked at him one more time before i slipped from the room and headed towards the pool house. ilhoon..... will you wait for me? that was the question i thoguht about while i lay in my bed not sleeping all night.