Chapter 37

Saving a Wreck

Taeyeon had been very much wide awake for the past few seconds, despite having both eyes shut so damn tightly together. But for whatever reasons, she had woken up feeling incredibly irritated by something. Something just did not feel right and it frustrated her even more when she could not pinpoint whatever that was feeling so wrong to her at that moment.

Just then there was this slight flicking movement of a finger from between her legs which she never knew was there, sending jolts down through her entire being. “Ohh…” She let out a small strangled moan, voice coming out a notch higher than it usually was. Taeyeon’s eyes snapped open in an instant, only to meet with light brown ones staring back at her with a hint of amusement in them.

The ticklish feeling…the warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach that was ‘irritating’ her a few moments ago…it all made sense to her now.

Blood rushed up to her face, giving it a pink tinge under the soft warm glow from the night stand. “Sica-ah!” She whined, slapping the hand that she had unconsciously trapped between her thighs. “That’s not even funny.” Embarrassed at the fact that Jessica had ‘got her good’ even in her sleep, she shifted some and buried her face into Jessica’s neck.

“What?” Her girlfriend replied playfully, giving Taeyeon a smooch on her reddened cheek, or what was exposed of it. The hand that was between Taeyeon’s legs was withdrawn and as much as its presence there had been rather ‘irritating’, she had found herself wanting it back there. “But you must admit it was a nice wake up call.” Jessica continued, running her hand up and down Taeyeon’s back, leaving her painfully aware of the wetish-sticky trail left on her skin.

“Nobody calls this morning…it’s…3 for crying out loud.” Taeyeon complained, albeit with a little smile playing on her lips, hidden away from Jessica’s sight. Yes it was irritating in a sense that it woke her up but she had to admit that it was indeed a nice feeling. No wonder Jessica had enjoyed it so much when she had repeatedly flicked that little bundle of nerves last night- it was rather…addicting. “How long has this been going on?”

“Mhm…I don’t know? About 5 minutes?” Taeyeon was pushed onto her back with Jessica practically lying on top of her, giving her random butterfly kisses along her jaw. “I was going to see how long it would take to wake you up that way.”

“I can’t believe I slept through that…” Taeyeon groaned, squirming under her girlfriend’s weight. Then again, Taeyeon was finding it incredibly hard to keep still for that matter; Jessica the vixen was smoldering her with kisses, that, and the fact that Jessica’s earlier ministration in between her legs had left her yearning for more. If she had not known any better, she could have sworn that Jessica was way too experienced and was only doing this on purpose to . “Well, you did wake me up and it’s only fair that you finish off what you started, honey.”

“Mmm…gladly.”

 

--

 

A wide smile spread across Taeyeon’s face and she continued smiling as Jessica her face, lying down beside her.

Gosh, so that was the feeling of being brought one round to heaven and back? Like what Yuri had told her so many times before?

“Are you really that happy?” Jessica asked, sweeping away matted hair on Taeyeon’s sweaty forehead.

“That was…was…wow.”

“Amazing?”

“Yea…amazing…” Taeyeon agreed. The had been glorious. “I…I love you, Sica-ah.” She blurted out and it was not just her hormones talking. She meant it, realizing just how much she missed her girlfriend despite them seeing each other at home anyway.

“I love you too, Taengoo-ah…” Jessica smiled down at her, looking very much like an angel in Taeyeon’s eyes. “Oh, and happy birthday, love.”

“It is?” The birthday girl asked, reaching over Jessica for her phone to check the date. It was indeed her birthday and she could only chuckle at herself for forgetting it. “Mhmm....it is.” She sighed, nuzzling into Jessica’s neck. “I feel so old now.”

“You’re not old, okay.” Jessica whispered, rolling her eyes. She had her ear pressed up against Taeyeon’s chest, fingers ghosting over the patch of skin where she had previously ‘marked’ her, just under the collarbone. Taeyeon flinched as Jessica abruptly pushed herself up onto her elbows. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes, which made Taeyeon wondered what she was up to. “What do you say to another round of…you know what.” Jessica smirked, wriggling her eyebrows. And she could not help but add in “Granny Tae.” just to tease the birthday girl.

“I’m no granny!” Taeyeon protested as she tackled her girlfriend into the sheets.

“You said you feel old.” Jessica retorted back childishly, squirming away from Taeyeon.

“Feel, darling feel… and I’m going to show you I’m not old, at least not physically.” The offended one replied, managing to pin both of Jessica’s wrists above the latter’s head.

“Show me, tiger.”

With that they were thrown back into a sea of pleasure, one round followed by another. Only when the morning sun started shining through the blinds did they stop, lying side by side, both rather spent, and bathing in a mixture of each other’s sweat.

The towels Taeyeon brought out last night was not enough to keep the bed sheets clean and she fell asleep thinking why did she even bother bringing them out in the first place.

 

--

 

“Taetae! Jessi!”

The voice rang loud and clear through the house, rudely waking up one of its occupants.

Taeyeon’s eyes flew open, slightly disorientated. She had barely slept after all.

But why had that voice sounded so familiar?

“Tae! Are you awake?”

Tiffany?

It took her a moment to register that they were in said girl’s room and then she started panicking.

, Tiffany was back. Since when?

Taeyeon looked down at her self and then at her equally girlfriend who was miraculously still asleep and then at the bedroom door. Footsteps from the living area was getting nearer which could only mean that Tiffany was walking towards her bedroom…towards them.

Tiffany should not see them like this. No, never, not over her dead body.

The footsteps were getting louder by the seconds and Taeyeon almost cried at the thought of being caught with her girlfriend by her childhood friend.

“No, no. No, !” Taeyeon scrambled out of bed and literally flew across the room despite her muscles’ protest at just the slightest movement.

*Click click*

“Tae? Why is the door locked?”

Taeyeon had managed to click the lock shut just moments before Tiffany got to them. Relief washed over her as she listened to Tiffany twisting the doorknob from the other end, allowing herself to slump to the ground as her legs gave way.

“Tae? Jessi?”

“Fany-ah.” Taeyeon wheezed, still trying to calm herself down.

“Why did you lock the door, Tae? Is Jessi awake?”

“Well…err…” Taeyeon grimaced as she racked her brains for excuses. “She’s…errm…Sica’s showering…yea! She’s showering. Give us 20 minutes, we’ll be right out. Go get yourself some breakfast in the kitchen, we’ll be out soon, like real soon.” She blabbered on as she crawled her way back to her sleeping beauty, “Sica-ah, sica.” Taeyeon lowered her volume so that Tiffany would not hear her from outside, frantically shaking Jessica by the shoulders trying to get her to wake up.

“O-kay? It’s almost lunch by the way.”

“Right.” Why had she not realize it before? “Lunch…go fix yourself some lunch then.”

“Fine. I don’t know why you locked the door, Tae, because clearly the house is empty except for the two of you. You’d better not be doing anything funny in there or else…” Tiffany left her threat hanging and Taeyeon heard her making her way to the kitchen

Well, if Tiffany actually knew…

Taeyeon shivered at the thought. She did not even want to think of what Tiffany would do to them, or rather, her.

“Darling...” She continued shaking Jessica, who stirred a little. “C’mon, wake up. Tiffany’s home.”

“Mmm…she is?” Jessica asked, voice cracking having just woken up.

“She is.” Taeyeon confirmed, watching Jessica rub the sleep from her eyes. “And she’s going to be real mad if we don’t tidy this place up.”

Jessica sat up so quickly Taeyeon was afraid that she would break her back. “Did she see us ?” She asked, shifting her gaze to the door and then back to Taeyeon who shook her head. “That’s a relief then.” She sighed.

Taeyeon could not agree more to that as she helped her girlfriend out of bed and pushed her towards the bathroom.

“Go shower. I’ll deal with the bed sheets.”

With Jessica in the shower, Taeyeon quickly stripped the bed sheets off the mattress and together with the towers and quilt cover, she dumped them all in the bathtub and filled it up with water. Not knowing what to do next, she slipped into the standing shower with her girlfriend just as the latter was washing the shampoo out of her hair.

“Hey, what are you doing in here byuntae?” Flustered, Jessica jabbed at Taeyeon blindly with her elbow while trying to rid the soap out of her eyes.

“Why so shy? I’ve seen and touch everything.”

“Hey!”

“Shush. It’ll be quicker if we shower together. I’m not going to do anything.”

“You washed to sheets?” Jessica asked, tensing up as Taeyeon reached around her for the shampoo.

“I soaked it. The washing powder’s in the kitchen, I can’t do anything about it.”

“Oh well, we’ll just throw them in the washing machine later on…bend down a little, I’ll help you with the hair. You’re way too slow.”

Taeyeon did as she was told, letting Jessica massage the shampoo into her hair.

“Can’t help it, my arms are still wobbly and my wrist still ache from our exercise…” She could only smirk when Jessica gave her a soapy smack on her back so hard that she had to take a step forward to balance herself.

“Shut the hell up Taengoo.”

Taeyeon chuckled to herself watching her embarrassed girlfriend finish off her shower in record speed and then leaving to dry herself. She had barely finished washing herself when she heard Jessica’s distraught exclamation- “What the- Oh my God, Taengoo!”

“Yea?” She asked innocently, peeking out of the glass door, watching in amusement as Jessica inspect the red trail of hickeys that yours truly had left on both sides of her neck.

“What have you done to me? How am I going to face Tiff with all these marks on my neck you little squirt?!”

Though she had to admit that Jessica looked comical with trails of red markings down her neck, Jessica’s expression was so adorable in Taeyeon’s eyes and despite feeling bad for marking her that way, a part of her wanted to record down the epic reaction into her phone for keepsake.

“You gave me some too.” Taeyeon managed to reply, pointing to her own over her chest.

“That’s not fair! Yours can barely be seen. What am I gonna do with this?!” She shot Taeyeon a glare who gave her a shrug in return. Her expression softened within a few seconds and was sporting a pout when she threw her towel right at Taeyeon’s face. “I hate you.”

 

--

 

“The room smells weird.” Tiffany commented, nose pointing upwards and taking in huge whiff of the air.

“Erm...I accidentally sprayed too much perfume?” Taeyeon offered, which was partially true.

The smell of in the air was so strong that Taeyeon had no choice but to spray Jessica’s Victoria Secret perfume in every single corner of the room. She was hoping that it would mask the scent which ultimately resulted in the room smelling too flowerish for her own liking and with a hint of…well…- which in her own truthful opinion, smells weird too. Who knew would smell that much?

“Okaay?...bed sheets?”

“Well...that...err...”

“Taengoo’s on her period.” What? Taeyeon snapped her head in Jessica’s direction mouthing a ‘why me?’ as they made eye contact. Jessica merely shrugged her shoulders with a nonchalant look and continued “We’ve washed it in the bath tub, the dryer will do its job. Don’t worry Tiff, you’ll get your bed sheets back dry and crispy in no time.”

Taeyeon would bet on her allowance that Jessica was trying to embarrass her to get her back for the all hickeys she had given her. Except that it was not working very well and that she would be a little more embarrassed had Tiffany been a guy instead. But to cut her girlfriend some slack, she pretended she was and hurriedly grabbed the soaked sheets from the bathtub and transferred them into the washing machine in the kitchen.

“So what are you guys planning to do today?” Tiffany asked, bringing out 3 servings of instant pasta she brought from the convenience shop. “Don’t tell me you guys travel all the way here just to sleep in my bed.” Taeyeon almost choked on her drink upon hearing that and had to control herself lest she burst out laughing. “Please tell me you do have something plan for this to be called a trip.”

“I do, it’s just that we woke up a little later than I’ve planned…well, a lot later.” Taeyeon decided after taking a look at the time. “I’m thinking of the sea life center and if time permits, we can visit the pottery shop afterwards. If not we can always talk a walk down the pier before dinner.” She had not realized how hungry she was up until then as she shoved her pasta down . “Butchullhabtolechuschutayanughdernight.”

“Pardon?”

Taeyeon squirmed away from Jessica’s pinching fingers, swallowing her food before repeating herself.

“I said you’ll have to let us stay another night cause I’m not going to drive home right after, not when tomorrow’s a Sunday.”

“Fine, but we’re having dinner together, I don’t care. We’re so celebrating your birthday.”

Taeyeon looked up from her food, surprised that Tiffany actually remembered it.

“And yes, I do remember. Don’t look at me like that. Now, hurry with you lunch and go on your date. You guys shouldn’t waste any more time than you already did.” As usual Tiffany the mother hen started fussing over her two little chicks, wanting to send them off on their much needed date after being busy for so long. “Oh, and Taetae? Happy 19th.”

Taeyeon thanked her, feeling a lot guiltier about Tiffany’s bed sheets spinning in the washing machine. She glanced at her partner in crime who paid no attention to her and was wolfing down her pasta with a scarf wrapped around her neck. Taeyeon took a mental note to get Tiffany a gift later on to make up for tainting her bed, not that Tiffany needed to know anything about their activities last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here’s a short update, hope it didn’t disappoint. I didn’t know I’ll be this busy and I don’t even want to know how much busier I’ll be when I get into MS1 in Sept. I can imagine my life a living hell for the next 3 years already. But…I might just get another update in by next week since I have a little more free time now, hopefully. So, till the next time~

P.S comments will be greatly appreciated since I feel that my writing skills have backslide after not writing for so long.