Chapter 35

Saving a Wreck

Warning. May contain many grammatical, spelling and all other possible errors of the English language because I’m too lazy to check and am still jetlagging.

 

“Come on. Let’s go.”

“Where are we going? Why are you taking such a huge backpack with you?” Jessica asked, bewildered. She had both palms pressed against the walls, jamming herself in the entrance, refusing to let Taeyeon drag her out of the house. “I’m not going anywhere until you tell me.”

“Can’t you trust me and listen to what I say? Just this once, baby, please?”

“I just got home from school 5 minutes ago, Taeng and I’m tired. I’m not in the mood for playing games with you.” Jessica glared, clearly annoyed at the fact that Taeyeon was insistent on getting them both out of the house with a suspicious backpack in tow, when all she wanted to do was to head straight to bed and sleep. “I’m warning you, Taeng. Tell me where we’re going or you can go ahead by yourself.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes and let out a huge sigh, and Jessica was very much aware of those fingers still wrapped around her wrist.

“Are you going to tell me or not?” Jessica asked, feeling herself getting impatient.

Instead, she was faced with Taeyeon’s best puppy look, silently pleading for her not to press on any further. It was meant to be a surprise and Taeyeon had intended for it to be kept that way. However, she was rewarded with an irritated frown and a low growl. Not expecting that reaction, Taeyeon flinched a little.

“Don’t try that on me, it’s not going to work today.” Palms stopped pressing against the wall and she wriggled her hand, trying to free her wrist from Taeyeon’s grip. It was not a difficult task and all it took was 2 shakes for Taeyeon’s hand to fall back to her side. “Not telling me? Fine then.”

Jessica turned to walk away, hearing Taeyeon let out a deep sigh once again.

“Short trip, Sica. A getaway. Just the 2 of us.” Before Jessica could take more than 2 strides, Taeyeon’s voice stopped her.

“Huh?” Confusion was etched all over Jessica’s face at the mention of a short trip. Why would Taeyeon want to go on a short trip when the term break was less than 2 weeks away? “But we have school on Monday, Taengoo-ah.”

Setting the backpack on the ground, Jessica looked on as Taeyeon shuffled closer to her, turning her around by the shoulders to pull her into a hug. Jessica stiffened.

“I know it sounds ridiculous, but I just want to spend some alone time with you, away from all school related stuff…you know.” Taeyeon’s head rested on her shoulders as she struggled to explain the reason for the impulsive impromptu trip. She relaxed into Taeyeon’s arms though her arms still hung limply at her sides. “I mean the both of us had been busy for a while and now that your project is out of the way, I thought it will be nice for you to take a break, for us to go on a break. Go breathe in some salty ocean air or something…”

Break? It was tempting but all that Jessica wanted right at that moment was to take a nap before dinner. However, Taeyeon’s next words caused her to tense up again.

“That, and because you seem so distant from me these days Sica-ah, like I’d done something wrong to upset you or something and it’s kind of making me feel like we’re drifting apart…” Well, it seemed like Taeyeon had sensed something. “And I don’t know if it’s because we’re too busy or because we’d cooled off. You know, and it seems like a childish thing to say…but we’ve been cuddling a lot lesser than we used to…and I missed it. And I wish for things to change back to how we were, darling.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong, Taengoo-ah. I was just too tired…I didn’t mean to…to…ignore you?”

Ignoring seemed to be an understatement for in fact Jessica knew that she was purposely avoiding Taeyeon. Most of the time, she would try to go to bed later than Taeyeon herself, pretending that she was busy (over nothing for the majority of the time) and would only climb into bed when she was sure Taeyeon had fallen asleep. She would then spend at least a few minutes gazing at Taeyeon’s sleeping face in the dark before leaning closer to plant a soft kiss on her nose, careful to not wake her up in the process. Having done that, she would then lie back onto her side of the bed, once again staring at the peaceful face in front of her until her eyelids became heavier and closed on their own accord. Needless to say, Jessica had not been getting a lot of sleep at night and would always arrive in school with dark circles under her eyes, artfully hidden under concealers and foundations.

Deep down, she knew the reason to why she pushed her own girlfriend away. She did not want to admit that she had thought that Taeyeon was loving her lesser than she used to, even if she knew it was impossible. It was the only explanation she could come up for Taeyeon’s lack of interest in who she hung out with, especially with a certain male called Taecyeon and the disappointment she felt towards her girlfriend sometimes pushed her to take it out on her silently by refusing to have any form of physical contact. The poor girl was often sent to bed without her goodnight kiss, not knowing that it was a punishment.

Taeyeon had not seemed the least bothered when rumors of her and Taecyeon spread throughout the law faculty. Everybody was talking about the Asian boy and Asian girl being together and Jessica was pretty sure that Taeyeon caught wind of it. Even when Jessica mentioned about Taecyeon this and Taecyeon that, which was very often, Taeyeon did not voice her displeasure. The freedom that Taeyeon gave her felt nice at first. It was a stark contrast to how Taeyeon had handled the situation with Donghae, but surprisingly, too much freedom made her stuffy and for once she actually wanted for Taeyeon to be mad at her, to yell at her. For the first time since they had been together, Jessica had wanted Taeyeon to be possessive of her again.

“I know you didn’t mean it, you don’t have to explain.” Taeyeon replied innocently. She felt Taeyeon’s arms loosen around her, sliding down to her waist. Taeyeon took a step back just enough for them to look at each other face to face. “But you have this sad look in your eyes when you look at me from time to time…and I don’t like it. I don’t like it when you’re sad, for whatever reasons.” Jessica felt fingers trailed up her left arm and then a hand cup her face softly, thumb circling her cheek. “And I’m not stupid, Sica. Something’s bothering you and I just want you- no, need you to be alright.”

Of course Taeyeon would know that something was up with her- she can be pretty observant if she chooses to and can be quick to catch on to things. Jessica wanted to laugh at herself for trying to fool Taeyeon into thinking that she was alright because heck, even Taeyeon’s 8 years old sister would have sensed that something was off.

Jessica bit on her bottom lip as words failed her. Not knowing what to say, and not wanting to tell Taeyeon about her feeling less loved because it sounded childish even to her ears, all she could do was stare at the ground as silence enveloped them.

“Jess? Baby?” Jessica found herself wrapped in Taeyeon’s warm embrace again as she was brought out from her thoughts.

“Hmm?” She hummed in response, raising her arms to hug Taeyeon back.

“Aren’t you going to say something? Like, do you want to go for the trip or not? I know it’s sudden, but if you would say yes, it will really make my day.”

“We can always rest at home. Why waste time and energy travelling?” Her voice came out muffled, having buried her face into Taeng’s neck.

“I was hoping that a change of environment can bribe you into telling me about what’s troubling you. We’re not going anywhere far, I swear… Back to Brighton. Besides, we have free accommodations there. Fany offered us her room since she’ll be sleeping over at her friend’s today and her new house mate won’t be home this weekend…Technically, we’ll have the whole house to ourselves.”

“Still...”

“We can come home by tomorrow night…” Taeyeon negotiated, half pleading, wanting very much to go ahead with her plan. “And you can have the whole of Sunday to rest up or do your homework if you like.”

“Okay, fine. But we’re getting back latest by Sunday morning so we can get ready for school the next day.”

The atmosphere in the house seemed to brighten up once Taeyeon received Jessica’s consent.

“Oh yea!” Taeyeon squealed, letting go of Jessica in her excitement. “Let’s hurry then! Come on wear your shoes.”

Even if she tried not to, Jessica could not help but smile at how swiftly Taeyeon had picked up the previously discarded backpack and slung them over her shoulders. Having slipped into her shoes at record speed, Taeyeon was holding the door open while jumping on the spot and urging for her to speed up.

“Calm down you little monkey. Stop rushing me, I’m putting them on, can’t you see?”

“Hurry up! Or we’re gonna get stuck in the traffic. If we set off now, I think we can get there before 8pm.”

Laughing at Taeng’s enthusiasm, Jessica pushed her out of the door, making sure it was locked behind them both before following her excited girlfriend to the car.

 

“Gimme your hand.” Jessica looked over to see Taeyeon with her right arm on the seat rest, palm faced upwards. Quick glances were sent in her direction, urging for her to give into the request.

“Nope, it’s dangerous when you’re driving.”

“It’s more dangerous if you don’t take my hand. I’ll be distracted all the time trying to sneak glances at you.” Taeyeon’s eyes met hers for a second and realizing that her girlfriend was not keeping her eyes on the road, she pushed Taeyeon’s face away, making her face the front again.

“Tsk. I don’t wanna die young.” Jessica chided, giving Taeng a light slap on her arm. “How safe can you be when you’ve only got one hand on the steering wheel?” Nevertheless, Jessica laid her palm on Taeyeon’s and laced their fingers together.

With her head tilted to the side, she relaxed back on the head rest and continued to study Taeyeon who was spotting a victorious smile on her face. Jessica closed her eyes, basking in the happiness of having Taeyeon hold her hand. She realized this was what she needed all along. Taeyeon was right, they both needed a break from school, even if they were almost done with the term.

The lights turned red at the junction and Taeyeon had to stop to car. Jessica opened her eyes to see Taeyeon looking intently into her eyes.

“Sica?”

Jessica hummed in response, wondering why was it that Taeng was saying her name in such a serious tone.

“Do you have a map?” Taeyeon asked, without breaking eye contact.

“Nope, but we have a GPS. Why?” She reached out for the said device on the dash board, thinking that Taeyeon needed it for navigation, though she found it odd since Taeng knew the route to Brighton like the back of her hand. However, before she could get hold of the object, Taeyeon squeezed her hand and she felt herself being pulled back into her seat.

“I think I’m lost.” Came Taeyeon’s reply.

Hearing that, Jessica tried to reach for the GPS once more only to be pulled back into her seat again. She looked back at Taeyeon questioningly, not understanding why Taeyeon was preventing her from taking it. Haven’t she asked her for a map? Without the GPS, Jessica would not be able to help as well since she lacked a sense of direction.

“The GPS wouldn’t help.” Taeyeon said. Now completely lost as to what Taeyeon was trying to say, Jessica raised her eyebrows quizzically, pointing to the navigation tool. “Because I’m lost in your eyes…do you think you can guide me out?”

She stared back at Taeng astounded. It took Jessica a few moments before she realized that Taeyeon had just used a cliché pick up line on her and she could not believe that for a fleeting moment, she had genuinely believed they were lost.

“Ha.” She snorted, seemingly unimpressed but then broke out into a laughing fit.  

The lights turned green then and Taeyeon started the car, all the while smiling to herself, pleased at having made Jessica laugh.

“The things you say…I can’t believe you actually said that.”

“I can’t believe it too.” Taeyeon shook her head. “Read it from the internet somewhere.”

 

The traffic was not as bad as Taeyeon had expected it to be and they were cruising along the motorway almost half way to their destination. Jessica stifled a yawn as she looked out of the window, hand still clasped in Taeyeon’s, who would not have it any other way.

“Sleepy?” Taeyeon asked. “You can sleep if you want to. I’ll wake you up when we get there.”

Jessica shook her head, determined to stay awake and accompany Taeyeon even if she was tired. They had not spent much waking moments together for quite some time and it was her fault. Taeyeon had brought her on a trip for their much needed bonding time and she wanted to at least put in the effort to make up for the time lost due to her idiocy.

“Nope, I want to watch you drive and talk to you.”

Taeyeon chuckled at her statement.

“I’ve been rather cold to you these days haven’t I?” Jessica asked, thinking back on the lack of affection she had been giving Taeyeon.

“Not really…” Taeyeon assured her. “I just thought that maybe I had done something to upset you in some ways.”

“I miss this too, I missed us. And I’m sorry, Taeng, for the lack of cuddling and stuff that you’ve been complaining about just now.”

“Was not. I wasn’t complaining about anything.” Taeyeon whined. “But then again we were both too busy and I can’t remember the last time we were able to sit and have a proper conversation like this. It wasn’t anyone’s fault.”

Jessica sighed. She looked over at Taeyeon, contemplating on whether she should tell her that she actually had a very large part to play in it.

She let go of Taeyeon’s hand and buried her face into both her palms. Her feelings were so complicated that it was hard for her to put it into words and make Taeyeon understand without taking it the wrong way. The last thing she wanted was for Taeyeon to think that she was doubting her love.

“You know I love you right? Jessica lowered her hands from her face, finally finding the courage to talk. “And that I really miss you?”

“Yea. You made that very clear since day one.” Taeyeon was tapping her fingers on the steering wheel and Jessica could see that Taeyeon was in a very good mood that day.

“I do. I love you very much Taengoo-ah.” Jessica saw the sparkle in Taeyeon’s eyes as a grin started to spread across her face. “And I’m sorry if I made it seem otherwise for the past month. Things are going to change from now on, and want to make a promise to you that no matter how busy I might get in the future, I would still make some time for you every day.”

“I know, and that’s all I needed to hear, the rest doesn’t matter. We’ll keep working on making adjustments until we find a balance.”

 

Jessica took in a deep breath and exhaled.

 

“Taeng? Why aren’t you getting angry these days?” She asked softly.

“Why should I be? You’re not making any sense now.” She watched as Taeyeon bit onto her bottom lip, sparing her a quick glance.

“Nothing, it just that you haven’t been getting angry for a very long time.”

“Isn’t that supposed to be a good thing? You make it sound like I’m always getting angry.” Taeyeon chuckled, reaching over to give Jessica’s hand a small squeeze.

“You weren’t mad at me when I got too close to Taecyeon like you had with Donghae... Why?”

“You didn’t seem to like it when I got jealous for nothing so I thought I would change. I wanted to learn to be more understanding so that we won’t be arguing over petty things.” Taeyeon said, somehow feeling proud of what she had accomplished, seeing that her effort had not went unnoticed by Jessica.

In fact Taeyeon was waiting to be complimented only to feel a burning sensation on her thigh.

“Oww…” Taeyeon groaned grabbing her thigh with a hand, rubbing up and down hoping to ease the pain. “Hey, what did I do so wrong that you have to smack me?”

Jessica raised an eyebrow at her, quite enjoying the sight of Taeyeon trying to endure the pain.

“What did you do wrong you ask me?” Jessica managed to say through gritted teeth. It was not that she was upset at Taeyeon, rather, she was upset at herself for thinking too much and she just had to vent her frustration at something and Taeyeon just happened to be the nearest ‘squishy object’ which she could bully. “All the things I’ve done to provoke you, trying to get you jealous so you would get mad at me, take notice of me…and you tell me that you’re changing for me?…Why are you so good at making an idiot out of Jessica Jung?”

“Wha-What are you talking about? Hey, hey…damn it. Ow, why did you have to hit me so hard?”

Seeing that her girlfriend was grimacing in pain though she was sure she had not hit that hard, Jessica took pity on Taeyeon. She leaned over to plant a quick kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek, hoping to distract her from the pain.

“Sorry, I didn’t know it would hurt that much…but Taeng, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you… but you must promise me not to judge.”

“Sure.” Taeyeon answered coolly. “You can tell me anything and I won’t judge. Promise.”

“Alright. What would you do if I tell you that…that I was disappointed at you for the last few weeks?” Jessica asked.

“You were!?” Taeyeon seemed surprised and Jessica chuckled at the scrunched up face her girlfriend was making as she thought hard about what she could possibly have done to offend the Princess. “I can’t think of anything that I had done that would piss you off. I’m pretty sure I’ve been a very good girl. Besides, we haven’t really talk so I could possibly be anything that I’ve said right.”

Trust Taeyeon to rub salt into her wound when here she was, trying to forget the fact that it was her who started the distancing.

Jessica reached over and ran her fingers up and down on Taeyeon’s arm, trying to get her to relax. “Remember what I say about making you jealous?” Taeyeon nodded, looking more confused than ever. “You better don’t laugh at what I’m going to say next.”

“Okay.”

“I…I mentioned about Taecyeon quite a lot of times haven’t I?”

Taeyeon nodded again. “He’s been driving you home a lot these days, and very late at night too.”

“Well, because you weren’t getting mad at me for being around him like I had expected you to, I’d mentioned him a lot more hoping to get a reaction out of you.” Jessica finally admitted, feeling a lot lighter as if a huge load had been lifted off her shoulders.

“Why?”

“Because you were surprisingly okay with me hanging out with him despite knowing what others had been speculating about us…” Jessica raised a hand to scratch her cheek in embarrassment, lowering her head down. “It felt like you didn’t want to care about it and I couldn’t help but think if I’m getting more insignificant to you that it didn’t matter if others tried to hit on me…not that I am saying that he is…but…you get what I mean? I just wanted to get a response out of you.”

Taeyeon stayed silent as she exited from the motorway to enter another one, but the little frown on her forehead showed that she was digesting every piece of information that Jessica had given her.

 

“You thought that you’re becoming insignificant to me?”

“Exactly…I know I shouldn’t… and I’m sorry.” Jessica let out a sigh which was very unlike her. “But thinking about it made me frustrated sometimes and…if I wasn’t feeling forgiving that night...I tend to not want you to touch me…or talk to me…” She trailed off.

 

“You were holding a grudge against me every day?” Taeyeon ask incredulously, after what seemed like a long while and it made Jessica flinched, thinking that Taeyeon had finally flared up. “Like you were giving me my goodnight kiss according to how forgiving you were feeling that night!? Oh my god.” Taeyeon shook her head, much like a child in denial. “Even pet dogs get rewarded by treats every now and then for being good!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “How can you do that to me when I’d been so nice to you? You should have given me my reward every night!”

“I’m sorry.” And it was all Jessica could manage because she did not know how to respond. What Taeyeon just said did not make much sense and Jessica wondered if someone had been screwing with her girlfriend’s brain.

“No, I am sorry. I didn’t think that it would make you feel that way.” Jessica was almost positive that Taeyeon must have banged her head hard somewhere. Taeyeon was not supposed to be the one apologizing. “Really. It is entirely possible for you to be suffering from the Taengoo possessiveness withdrawal syndrome…” Jessica gave her the look, which told her to stop spewing nonsense. “But all jokes aside, I’m sorry that I have not seen it from that point of view and I guess I deserve your ‘punishment’…you know…if it’s not for the fact that I’m driving right now, I would have hugged you so damn tight that you will not be able to breathe and then kiss you to make up for the insecurities I had given you.”

“I’m sorry for doubting you too. Taeng…didn’t know what I was doing and the lack of sleep probably contributed to my nonsensical behavior...and it’s not even the first time…” This time, Jessica voluntarily reached out for Taeyeon’s hand, bringing it up to kiss her knuckles. “I love you Taeng, I really do.” And thank you for putting up with me and my weird ways of thinking that never fail to make things complicated, she added in her mind.

 

“You want me to be honest with you?” Taeyeon asked, finding herself turning into familiar roads. “It had crossed my mind that you might have actually some feelings for Taecyeon since you had been talking about him too much…and I was really scared for a while thinking that someday my worst nightmare might come true when you would leave me for someone else.”

“Taecyeon? Eww…not that monkey boy, no way!” Jessica protested, waving her hands in front of her as if trying to swat the mental image of him away.

Taeyeon’s hearty laughter filled the air and it made Jessica smile hearing the un-lady like sound that was emitted.

“And since we’re already on this topic, there’s something else that I would like to confess as well.”

“There’s still more?” Even if she knew she probably should not, Taeyeon’s body jumped, turning in Jessica’s direction. That motion had caused for her to accidentally step on the brake, in which she immediately let go of. As a reflex, her arm shot out in front of Jessica, preventing her from flying forward. “Sorry! Are you alright?”

Jessica was regretting it immediately. Maybe she should not be talking about this while Taeyeon was driving, seeing that they had almost became a road hazard.

“Yea, I’m fine.” She reassured Taeyeon. “But I’m thinking that we should take this conversation to the place where we’re having dinner because I don’t want us to become minced meat in the middle of the road so far from home.”

“It won’t happen again, I swear. Tell me now.” Taeyeon whined. “You know I’m never patient so don’t keep me in the suspense. We’re still 10 minutes away from the café, tell me now.”

Jessica hesitated.

“Taecyeon didn’t always drive me home like I said he would…I…I…camehomemyself.” she mumbled the last part, knowing that Taeyeon was not going to like it.

“You what?”

“I came home myself.” Jessica bit her bottom lip, waiting for Taeyeon to give her a scolding.

“Are you nuts?” She dared herself to look up and saw the look of exasperation on Taeyeon’s face. “You walked home by yourself at 12 midnight? Seriously? And you talk about becoming minced meat in the middle of the road?”

“Not always. Just sometimes.” Jessica added quickly, hoping to calm Taeyeon down. “And other times one of the girls gave me a lift.”

“Wow, I can’t believe you, really.” Taeyeon shook her head disapprovingly. “How did your friends even allowed you to walk home by yourself? Argh, I should have come back to fetch you even if you said no.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You should be. And you know how dark and quite it gets at night. Do you have a death wish or something?”

“No, but even if something did happen, you will be the last person I think of before I die. Be honored.”

“That’s not even funny Princess…don’t talk to me for a moment, let me just park this car before I chop your head off.”

They were parked just one block away from the café they used to visit before they moved out of Tiffany’s and Jessica allowed Taeyeon to help her out of the car. The grip that Taeyeon had on her hand was a little harder than usual and before she knew it, there was a sharp pain on her forehead.

“I don’t usually get violent, but this time Princess, I think you really need someone to knock some sense into your brain.” Jessica pouted. “You’re not to walk home by yourself anymore, you understand?”

She nodded meekly as Taeyeon held on to her, leading her across the road to the café.

 

“Tiff didn’t really make any changes to your room did she?” Jessica pointed out as they both laid in bed, fresh from the shower.

“Mhmm.”

When Taeng and Jessica moved away, Tiffany was left alone in the three bedroom apartment. It was then decided that Tiffany would take over the master bedroom and she would rent out her own smaller room just so they could collect rent. When Taeyeon had called earlier in the day, Tiffany readily offered her room to them since the guest room was too small for 2 person to sleep in.

“You know what?” Jessica looked up to see Taeyeon leaning her head against the headboard with her eyes closed. “Should I know that taking you out would be the solution to everything in the past month, I would have dragged you out sooner, manhandle you into the car if I have to... But I’m sorry it’s such a low budget one…” A kiss was planted on Jessica’s forehead and she tightened her grip onto Taeyeon’s shirt. “I promise we will save up and go on a real trip next time.”

“It’s the thoughts that matter...”

“Princess, we’re marking our 3rd anniversary in a couple of months aren’t we? I haven’t realize it but time sure flies…And I think it has got something to do getting older because recently, I’ve been thinking a lot…about us and our future.”

Jessica hummed and allowed Taeyeon to run her fingers through her hair. “And? Where do you see us 10 years from now?”

“I see us being busy with our own career…I’ll be busy attending to patients and you’ll be running around, preparing for court trials…and something more.”

“Really?”

“Yep. The talk we had in the car just now…you know, about me not caring enough…” Taeyeon loosen the grip that Jessica had on her shirt, and held onto her hand. “I just wanted you to know that I do care…everything about you, I care. And I have every intention to take care for you, for the rest of my life…I wanna marry you.”

“You do?” Feeling the need to be closer to Taeyeon, Jessica snuggled closer into her, head resting just under Taeyeon’s chin.

“Mhm. I just want you to know of my intention because you seem to be very insecure these days…You mean the whole world to me Sica-ah and I’m confident that you’re the one…You make me feel a whole lot of things…you make me want to become a better person for you.”

“I want you as my wife too, even if the world doesn’t approve of us…everything will be fine with you by my side.” Pushing herself up a little, and with a bit of leaning down on Taeyeon’s part, their lips met for a chaste peck.

“I’m not going to propose now though.” Taeyeon said.

 “What makes you think that you’re going to be the one to propose? I can do that too, and maybe beat you to it.” Jessica challenged.

“You won’t do it. I know you…you will want to be at the receiving end of the proposal.”

And it was at times like this that Jessica realized that Taeyeon understands her just as well as she does.

“You know me all too well…”

“I do…Jess, I want to be earning my own money before I ask you to marry me.”

“I know.”

Even without the need for explanations, Jessica knew the reason why Taeyeon would not propose right now like she said. She had expected that from her girlfriend, her girlfriend with an ego bigger than any other guy that she had known, it was very Taeyeon-like. “I want to be free of debt…and I want for everything to be in place so that when I propose, we can get married straight away, literally.”

“You’d better hurry up then, I don’t want to marry you when I’m old and wrinkled.”

“It won’t take long, I promise. I’ll work super hard, earn and save a lot to pay back the money my dad had taken out for the shared apartment and your father for this wondeful house he had gotten us…not to mention the money which I owe the bank.”

“And I’ll help you…” Jessica sat up and straddled Taeyeon’s lap, hands cupping her face. “Just so you can hurry up and marry me.”

“I’d like that very much.” With that Taeyeon lean in and captured Jessica’s lips.

Hands that were placed at Jessica’s back to support her had made their way up at some point, one of them now at her nape and felt herself being pressed forward to deepen the kiss. Nibble on the upper lip, tongue slide across the bottom one, lips parted and soon enough, tongues clashed together, fighting for dominance. When they parted, forehead pressed together, both were gasping for air. It seemed like they both could not get enough of each other and were soon going at it again.

“Mhh…Taeng…” Jessica let out a moan as Taeyeon trailed kisses down her neck.

Her heart beat increases, sending tingling to every single part of her body. Taeyeon’s hair was tangled between her fingers and she craned her neck backwards as Taeyeon on a particularly sensitive spot. She wanted- no, needed to feel Taeyeon’s lips again, and she needed it soon.

Pulling Taeyeon up by her hair, she pressed her lips back on hers, nibbling and like her life depended on it.

“You’ve got to…give back…mmh…all the kisses you denied me…with interest.” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Gladly.” Jessica caught Taeyeon’s bottom lip between her teeth and gave it a slight tug before releasing it.

“Argh…you drive me crazy, baby.”

Letting them both take a breather, Jessica cradled Taeyeon’s head into her chest, ear pressed against it so that Taeyeon could hear how fast her heart was beating for her. She pressed her lips onto Taeyeon’s crown as the latter panted into her bosoms.

“Taeng?”

“Yea?”

“I want you.” She breathed.

Taeyeon’s head snapped up, still looking very much out of breath. “What?”

“I said I want you.” She repeated.

“Now? On Fany’s bed?”

“Now. On Fany’s bed.” Jessica confirmed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, it has been quite some time since I last posted anything. Missed me? LOL. Just in case you guys are wondering, I haven’t disappeared but I was busy with finals and then I went Bangkok with my family and my girlfriend’s family during Christmas break. It was shopping paradise for the mothers and my girlfriend. I even bumped into 2 of our friends from Junior college while shopping and I was amazed at the fact that it is still possible to meet familiar people even while we’re holidaying overseas. Guess the world just isn’t big enough.

If I could, I would have uploaded this earlier but I kinda lost the momentum after not writing for a month and was struggling to get back into it. I had to rewrite this 3 times and at some point in time, it almost became a crack fic and I was laughing at my own writing for it made no sense at all…though I doubt the final product made any sense too.

It has been a little more than a year since I started this fic and I had initially thought it wouldn’t exceed more than 15 chapters. Time really flies doesn’t it? Thank you all for reading and liking this fic even though I’m sure I lack quite a lot in terms of writing skills, especially to those who subscribed, upvoted and commented…and I hope you’ll still continue to comment and give me suggestions for improvements.

It is 2014 now. Let’s all forget about all the unpleasant things that might have happened last year, because do happen and let's focus on how we can make this year a better year.

I know the A/N is quite long, I can’t help it, but I’ll end it off here.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I’ll try to get another chapter up soon.

Till the next time~