chapter 2

Do I Know You??

 

 

Luhan saw everything in the hospital, the rooms the canteen that not everyone allowed to get in it (talking about the Patients).

He even went to his office, of cores it wasn’t as big as the one in America but he felt happy in it.

That’s when he was looking at the one of the clod corridor’s window and find a green garden and he decide to go for a walk before starting to see his Patients.

He was walking there enjoying the fresh weather, it was autumn and the weather was turning by time to a cold one.

He notices few people there, there was to nurses talking while walking, and people with white and blue clothes, he guess that they are Patients here.

From his long time working he notice not all the Patients in the mental hospital are crazy, most of them was just misunderstood, and other just need a little more attention but people think that they are doing best for them and forget them here and they only visit them like once a month.

He was thinking about all the people he met since he starts working in till he left his eyes from the ground and that when his eyes met his.

He stopped walking a while ago while he still staring at the person on the window.

He looked young, younger than him, he has this small smile on his face his black hair shining under the sun light, he never in his life saw someone that handsome.

Suddenly their eyes met, and he can see those black shining eyes staring at him.

It was only a sec before the boy turn his attention inside the room, but it was enough for luhan to stay staring at the now empty window for a half hour already, wondering who’s that boy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX     

“Come on Sehun you have to eat your lunch or you will not go out the hospital.” The nurse said to the pouting boy in front of her.

“But I want to go to school, why I’m even here?” he asked.

The nurse looking sadly at him before her replay “there is nothing wrong with you it’s just you pass out in your house and you need to rest that’s all” she said what she say every day, but it always work since he can’t remember.

“Fine,, but do you promise to let me out to go to school tomorrow?” he asked again looking at the try full off food.

“Yeah… sure” she said sighing again.

He smiled and starts eating, she only looked at him with sad eyes in till he finish.

“Now stay in your room like a good kid so you can go out faster, deal?” she told him and he only nodded.

She takes the trey out and sends it to the kitchen.

“Did he finish his meal?” one of the nurses there asked.

“Yea, but I hate to lie at him like that even thought he already 20 but he looked like 15 years old boy” she said sighing.

“I know but it’s not he’s going to remember what happened right?” the other nurse said.

“Yes but its still hard” and with that her friend give her a friendly hug and both left to do their jobs.

 

Sehun puffed his cheeks not knowing what to do.

He was sitting in a hospital bed, but he really don’t know why.

He was feeling okay but still they won’t allow him to leave.

He sits there looking at the window next to his bed for what felt like hours but he didn’t have anything to do so why not?

He was getting tired from looking at the sky so he looked down to green grass that when his saw this man who was looking at him.

There met for second before the nurse called his name telling him it’s dinner time.

He really can’t wait to get out of here.      

    ________________________________________________________________

here you got thre 2nd chapter!! 

how is it??

in till now i didn't get on comment and it make me sad!! please leave me you comments and your feedback!

and if you like it just subb it kay? *puppy eyes*

now the hunhan met what do you think?♥!~

i wav you !~~