chapter 5

Do I Know You??

 

The alarm went on and on singling the time to wake up.

Luhan lazily left he hand t turn off the alarm.

He set on his bed still rubbing his eyes trying to kick the sleep out of his eyes.

His foot touch the cold wooden floor and he shiver from the clod floor, the weather become more and more cold and it could snow any moment these days.

He went to the bathroom to get ready for work, after 45 minutes he was already done getting ready and also eat his breakfast.  

All what he could think about is Sehun, he still wonder what will happen when he will meet him today but that have to wait, because Sehun is his last Patient, he knew he want to spend much time with him, that’s why he is the last beside, there is more important cases more than his. But that what other side, it’s the other side for luhan, he was willing to stay with him all day long trying to help him,

He himself still didn’t know why, maybe just maybe because he is new challenge and luhan always say hello to them…

Hour, two, three… time has pass and luhan still didn’t go to Sehun, he was taking his break and after that he was heading to him.

Finally he taught, after 15 minutes he was already heading to the boy’s room.

He opens the door and found a nurse and a try of food and a pouting Sehun.

‘He sure like to pout a lot’ luhan think as he walk in the room.

The nurse notices him and bow to him.

“What’s going on here?” luhan asked eyeing sehun.

“He refused to eat his lunch and now his dinner, he didn’t eat anything the whole day” the nurse said and looked at the trey then Sehun.

“I see. Will you can go now, I will take care of it” luhan said and the nurse nodded and bow and then she leave.

“So can you tell me why don’t you want to eat?” luhan asked after the nurse left.

“I want to leave” Sehun said Shorten the story.

“I see, well you want be able to go out without eating” luhan said proud of himself because he didn’t laugh at the shorter boy reply.

“And why is that?” Sehun reply.

Luhan surprised at the angry Sehun, he was nothing like the one he met last night, he wasn’t shy but who would when he is angry?

But he was still look cute though.

“Because you need energy to get out from here and you wouldn’t if you didn’t eat” luhan said and Sehun was about to reply but he didn’t say anything.

‘I guess I win’ luhan though as he watch the boy eating his food quietly.

“So, do you know who I am” luhan said looking at Sehun.

Sehun look at him for a while and then shook his head and continue eating.

Luhan knew that it’s going to happen but he was still wishing if he did remember him.

“Sehun would you tell me happen yesterday?” luhan asked.

He knew he asked a lot but he want to make sure that he knew everything about this boy.

“Why should I tell a stranger about my life?” Sehun said still eating his food.

“You got a point, okay let’s make a deal” luhan said and Sehun looked at him interested.

“if you answer my question I will let you out tomorrow okay?” luhan lie, he hate lying so much be he have to do it for his (Sehun) own good.

Sehun think a little then nodded his head “deal”.

“Cool, so tell me what you did yesterday?” he asked again.

“I wake up like any other day at 6:00 am for school I get ready and eat my breakfast I say goodbye to my mom and dad and went to school, everything was like usual after school I went to the dance studio and dance a little and I walk from school to home then… then… then what?” he was talking and then stop and try to remember.

“I’m not sure what happened I wake up and found myself here!” he said frowning.

Luhan nodded his head, in till the accident he don’t remember anything.

Luhan looked at the window and an idea pop in his head.

“Hey, Sehun would you like if we walk in the garden?” luhan asked.  

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd update today ^^

yaay:)

so sehun forget lulu :(( i hope you like the story so far:)

hint for the next update -sehun know what happen for him?- you don't want to miss it :)

yeah that's it ^^

tell me what do you think, more comments= more updates

if i found 15 comments i will update tonight :)

and please comment more then tree words kay ?? :D

 

byeeee

ps: yeah my family want to go out for lunch in the park and i have to go -_- but i think it's going to fun hehe so i will update at the night:) wait for it