chapter 8

Do I Know You??

 

Luhan sigh before he went out of the hospital, it was 3:15 am after he take Sehun from the garden he take him to his room, it took him a while to fall asleep, he was confused, scared, hurt, but who can blame him?

When someday you find that your life was nothing, it was huge shock for him, but anyway it’s over now, since he won’t remember anything when he wake up the next day.

----------------------------------

   And he was right, the next day Sehun wake up like nothing happen and luhan was sad, he knew this was going to happen but there was this small part of his heart that was hoping that Sehun will remember what happened, but nothing…

AFTER A MONTH::

It’s been awhile now, but it’s always the same.

Luhan wake up in the morning and then he will head to the hospital, he will take care with all his patients and Sehun will be the last, because he want to spend his time with him the most.

But what really hurt him, that Sehun never remember him, luhan think that he should take this to the next level, he already waist a lot of time thinking what should he do, and he finally knew…

It was day like any normal day, it was cold, so cold, it was also snowing but no matter what the weather was, and luhan always find Sehun looking at the window for hours.

There was only one way to start helping Sehun, and he knew he have to go through what happen that nigh (where Sehun knew what happen to him).

Luhan walk inside Sehun room, like always and he found him looking at the window, luhan slowly walk to where Sehun’s bed was.

“Sehun...” he called out and Sehun looked from the window at the person who called him.

“I’m doctor luhan” he said the sentence that he have been say it every day.

Sehun didn’t say anything; he just looked at luhan waiting him to continue.

Luhan knew Sehun now, and from the time that they sit together he can tell that Sehun is a polite boy, he will do whatever you asked him to even if he didn’t want to, he won’t say anything but he will pout, he also a quiet type, he won’t talk unless you asked him something, luhan love to sit with him, it’s his favorite time of the day, where he will come and spend hours knowing this boy…

Anyway today luhan don’t want to spend it like any other day, he want to start his plan.

Luhan take the seat next to the bed and put the papers he was holding in his lap.

“Four years ago you where in a car accident, the hit was too hard on your head, and it causes damage on it…” luhan began, he speaks forward, he didn’t want to make a long story.

He looked at Sehun and he was looking at him confused, words lost from his mind, luhan decide to continue “today is 15\1\2013 it’s 2013 and not 2009, it’s been four years your brain save the memories that happened before the accident, but anything happened after it, your brain doesn’t save it, so you feel like yesterday is a day happened four years ago” luhan said and again looked at Sehun and find him shock.

His eyes wild open while his mouth slightly open like he want to say something but the words unable to go out; after a while of silent he finally was able to say something “w-what?” that all what he said.

His brain start to work again and his head start it hurt.

Luhan knew that was coming, so he speaks first “Sehun, listen to me, don’t think I will tell you everything, you only hurting yourself”

Sehun looked at him the pain was still there, he start shaking he was lost he didn’t know what to do, he just want to go back home, he want to not think about anything but it was hard.

“w-what wi-will happen to m-me?” he asked his voice was shaking.

“Look, I’m here to help you, I will do anything to help you, but know try to relax, try not to think about anything, okay?” luhan asked and Sehun nodded slowly.

He didn’t know what to do, he just try not to think about anything, he know this guy will tell him everything, but why when he try to remember his head will hurt like this?

After a while, he was able to not think about anything, he looked at luhan, and luhan smiled at him.

He didn’t know why but there was this weird feeling in his stomach, but he ignore it.

“I know you are confused but as soon as you try to remember your head will hurt so if you want to ask anything tell me and I will try to answer it for you” luhan told him.

“How long I have been here?” Sehun asked and luhan looked at him for awhile before answering “tree years” luhan said and Sehun looked down a small ‘oh’ left his mouth.

After 2 hours of questions Sehun knew everything.

“We try everything to help you but your mind still refused to save anything, so now you have to help yourself” luhan said.

“m-me? Ho-how??” Sehun asked not getting what luhan want to say.

“By using this..” luhan said holding a notebook in his hand        

____________________________________________________________________________________________

why ppl wont comment?? is it that bad?? TT__TT

anyway!! enjoy reading :D