chapter 24

Do I Know You??

 

Sehun pov:

I said goodbye to kai and open the house door and walk in.

I walked to my room and was about to go to the bathroom, when I notice the notebook.

I’ve totally forget about it.

I took it and looked at the cover, what could it be?

I open the first page and there was a picture of me.

   “Hello Sehun,

It’s me luhan, I know you will probably won’t remember me but in shorts words…

My name is luhan, I’m the doctor the supervisor of your case, I know it may sound confusing but three years ago, you were in a car accident, your Head got the strongest strike, which Make an impact on your memory.

I know it sound but I’m here to help you…

I have made this for you to write everything you want, anything you won’t forget, this is the the first time I write in it and it will be yours, I want you to write in your own pen, I hope it help you…

And one day, maybe that day will come and you could remember me.

If you readying this in the morning make sure that I’m on my way to you, don’t think too much and please wipe those tears away from you beautiful face…

 

*luhan 

Ps. Only write the happy thing~”

 

I read the first page, what is this?

Accident? Three years ago? The date on the top showing that this is notebook was written two years ago.

I don’t remember I have an accident five years ago.

But most important luhan?? Who is luhan?

His name is the same as the owner of the coffee shop; I have the feeling that it’s the same person.

But it’s impossible right?

I let my thoughts for awhile and I turn to the next page.

There were a pictures, and notes written next to it.

There’s a pictures of me, and…

IT’S HIM!!

My legs finally give up and I fall on the ground.

Why is there a picture of me and luhan together?

Suddenly I remember what Kris told me, so it’s must be true? All of it…

I start reading the notes and see the pictures, I looked happy, so as he…

I kept reading, so we were dating…

Did I love him back then?

I flipped to the next page …. And the next…. And the next….

A water drop suddenly falls on the notebook.

I was crying.

Everything I read was happy, like a fictional story.

No tears, not fights, nothing…

I got this feeling that I have been thru this before, but in the same time I don’t remember it happen before.

     “today I just sit on the bed looking at my window, as this note say I stay in this room, but when I looked outside the window, it’s things I have never saw before, there was a garden it is beautiful, I wish I could sit in it some time, but again this book said I have went to it a lot of time with luhan, he is not here now, he went to see other people who live here like me.

I’m sad I want him to stay here with me, I just knew him this morning, but I know I have see him before a lot of times, I wish someday I won’t forget and we could live happily together”

 

And another page…

 

      “Today I went to a date with my boyfriend, luhan, which is my doctor, but I don’t mind I love him and that’s it.

We went to small ice cream shop, he also kissed me there, it was sweet, and nice…

it wasn’t my first kiss with him but I couldn’t remember it, I wish someday I won’t forget and we could live happily together”

A pictures of me and luhan smiling happily eating ice cream, laughing, there was even a picture of him kissing my cheek.

 

I wish someday I won’t forget and we could live happily together…

I wish someday I won’t forget and we could live happily together…

I wish someday I won’t forget and we could live happily together…

This sentence was in every page, in the end of all the notes this sentence was there.

 

 

I closed my eyes tight letting the tears fall on the notebook.

“I wish someday I won’t forget and we could live happily together”

I stayed like this for awhile, seeing nothing but the dark.

I don’t understand anything, at all.

It’s just like a dream, or worse a nightmare.

But I highly debut.

I open then and looked at the notebook in my hand, is it really real? Did I really love this luhan guy?

But what about kai?

I lose my hold on the notebook and it fall down on the floor with a soft sound.

 

I hug myself letting my tears fall freely.

I can hear my sobs become louder and louder but I don’t care.

I don’t care about anything now…but to know the truth.

 

No one pov:

“Honey I have called you ten time already, dinner is— OH MY GOD... What happen to you?” his mom yell as soon as she walked in the room seeing her son hugging himself on the floor.

She rushed hugging him his hair trying to calm him down, but he only cry louder.

She didn’t say anything and waited for him to stop crying, so she could talk to him.

.

.

.

.

In the end he’s cries died and now a small whimpers could be heard only.

“Mum” he whispered.

“Yes, baby?”

“Did I go to a hospital five years ago?”   

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

before anything that was the reason why i late in updating the story:

\le open microsoft word

\le stare at the page balnkly

\le closet it and listen to infinite man in love...-_-

sooorry!!!!

but I hope  this was long enough!!

see you again soon 'i hope'

byebye

-kafkofa~