chapter 7

Do I Know You??

 

Chapter 7:

Sehun was still in his own world head still between his hands when he suddenly felt a sadden warm around his body, he left his head and saw luhan hugging him.

“w-what…” he was about to ask luhan when luhan cut him off.

“Don’t talk” luhan said he only nodded and rest his head on luhan chest trying to make the pain in his head to despair.

“I will tell you everything but now try to relax” luhan said and felt Sehun nodded again in his chest.

They stay like this for a while, it’s now over 12:00 am but luhan didn’t care, all he cares about is to stay with him.

The pain in Sehun head in now gone but the questions are still there waiting to be answered.

He breaks the hug but his eyes still on the ground, never in his life he was this confused.

He feel like he should remember but he can’t and no matter how much he try all what he  will get a headache only.

“let’s sit” luhan said knowing that it’s the time to tell the younger everything, he knew that when Sehun go to sleep he will forget it all but he want to tell him, to let him know.

Sehun didn’t reply him so he takes it as a yes.

He holds his hand, and a weird feeling hit him but he just push it a side.

He led Sehun to chair and they both sit on it.

Luhan want to know what Sehun think so he asked him “what do you want to know?”

Sehun looked at him for a while before his voice come out very law, that luhan almost didn’t hear him, but he did anyway “what’s today d-date?”

Luhan sigh taking a big breath before answering “well, since now it’s over 12 am it’s 18\dec\2012”

Sehun was quiet for a while trying to know how in the world that happened, just yesterday it was a worm day in 2009 but now he isn’t sure of his name.

“what happened to me?” Sehun asked the most important question in his mind the one that give him all that confutation and headache, he already give up to know the answer by himself.

“three years ago, you were in a car accident” luhan said looking at the boy, he feel like he want to cry, he feel sad for this boy, he want to help him and he will, but he know he still in the start line and there is still a lot of work to do, he don’t want Sehun to stay in that room anymore, he want him to see the world, it’s already three years off his life already over and he don’t want any more time to get lost.

“w-what h-happen aft-after th-that?” Sehun said clearly he want to hide the tears that want to fall from his eyes.

“The hit was so hard on your head and now…now…” luhan didn’t want to tell him, it’s so hard for him and for Sehun.

“N-now wh-what?” Sehun asked unable to hold these tears anymore and now it’s falling on his pale cheeks.

“Now you live the same day over and over for the past three years…” luhan said calmly, as though in side of his was nervous and about to cry, he should be strong for Sehun now.

Sehun didn’t ask more he just stays like this looking at the ground the new information is just too much for him.

He didn’t know what he should do now or what he should think, he just cry that all what he do.

He let those salty tears roll on his cheeks.

Again he felt a sudden warm around him and he knew its luhan so instead of looking at his he hug luhan tighter and he cry harder and harder.

Luhan just hold him more let him soak his shirt with his tears, but he couldn’t care less.

He though that the least thing he can do for him now.

He hates it how Sehun looked now, he knew he didn’t know him that much but he can feel that this boy is a happy person he can feel it.

After a while Sehun pull back, tears no more falling.

“S-so everything ha-happen for the l-last th-three years, i-is me staying i-in that ro-room?” Sehun asked and luhan couldn’t help but to nodded.

“But what about my parents?” Sehun asked.

“they come every day for you but today they were busy and couldn’t come” luhan lie, he know he shouldn’t but he can’t tell that his parents give up in him, the idea hurt him so what about Sehun, and again as soon as he sleep he want remember anything anyway, but how he wish he would.

“Will I remember th-this tomorrow?” Sehun asked his eyeing full of pain and hurt.

“If you sleep, no” luhan said finding no point in laying on him anymore.

After that it was quiet no one of them dare to break the silent around them, Sehun just this how his life become, he always dream of becoming the best dancer in the world, he was going to go to a dance school after high school, but now, after what happen he don’t know what the point of living if he will live the same day without even remember it the next day.

His tears silently fall while luhan still looking at him helplessly not knowing what he should do anymore.

“Are you okay?” luhan asked, he knew it’s the most stupid question to be asked in time like this but he couldn’t help it.

Sehun only nodded a little still thinking what happen to his life.

“We should go inside now” luhan said standing up.

But again Sehun only answer him with a nod, luhan sigh slightly and take Sehun hand one more time and help him to stand up and they walk together inside that building.      

_________________________________________________________________________________

i want to cry for my poor suhennie!~~

the rest chapters won't be this angst any more (i will try) but really what do you think?

do i move alowly?

i just don't like to rush things :)

but thinhs will be better i promise ;P

don't forget to comment and subbs and also up vote for me kkaay? :) 

bye bye all

-kafkofa