chapter 3

Do I Know You??

 

It’s been 2 weeks since luhan start working at the hospital.

He has met his Patients and he already feels comfortable.

But what bothers his is that boy that he saw him on the window.

It wasn’t the last time he saw him, he already saw his many times looking at the window, sometimes their eyes could met but sometime he won’t even look from the sky.

He wonder what’s wrong with him and why would he stay in the hospital.

His thought have been cut when his office door open.

“So you have been here the whole time?” lay said walking in the white room.

“Yea… is there something wrong?” luhan said looking at lay.

“No but of you would me and Kris are going to have a coffee break want to come?”

“Sure why not” luhan reply following lay out of the office.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 “So how’s the work here?” lay asked as soon they sit on the cafeteria table.

“Not bad” luhan reply shortly.

Kris comes with coffee in his hand and they share some random story.

“I was walking on the garden and I saw a black haired guy looking young from the window, do you guys know what his name is?” luhan asked wondering how their talk leads them here…

Lay and Kris exchange a look, and luhan knew they know who he is talking about.

“Well…” Kris began “his name is oh sehun he’s 20 years old, and he have been here two years already”.

T-two years??

“Why?” he asked directory unable to hold his curiosity anymore.

“It’s a long story” lay said.

“I got time” luhan said, now he really want to know that boy who named Sehun story.

“for make it short, tree years ago he make a car accident and he went to a hospital, the hit was hard on his head so he was in a coma for two months and after he wake up he didn’t show any bad side, but he didn’t remember the accident, the doctors and his parents though it’s a normal and he will remember soon, but what happened the next day shock them all, after he wake up the next day he couldn’t remember anything happen the last day, again they though it’s because the hit but they day after it, it happened again and the day after it and after it, to make it short, as soon he sleep he will forget everything happen in the day, he only remember what happened before the accident. His parents try they best to help him but nothing work, he stayed in a normal hospital for like half a year and again the doctor give up and tell his parents that there is nothing they can do, so they send him here, saying that it’s the best for him, they were visiting  everyday but know it would be good if they come once a month but they still pay the bill we also tried to heal him but non one of us could, and again we give up on him so now he is there in his room doing nothing really, if you do anything to him the next day he will forget it like it never happened before” Kris finished.

There was just a moment of silent; never in luhan life he saw something like that at all.

He was just sitting there his mouth slightly open and his eyes wide, not knowing what to say.

Suddenly a ring sound wake him from is shock, and lay take something from his bucket.

“Well I have to go now, see you later” and he headed to the door without waiting for a reply.

“And I have to go” Kris said and was about to stand when luhan hold his wriest “where is his room?” luhan said in light voice but Kris mange to hear him.

“he is on the third floor room number 562” Kris said, he don’t know why he did tell him all of them but he got this feeling that luhan will be the one who will help him, but again there is this side that he was afraid that he too will give up on him.

But after all what ever happen Sehun will not remember it after he goes to sleep. Why not to try

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


so chapter 3 in done!!

here what happened to our beloved sehunnie!! i hurt me too TT__TT but think will get better (i hope XD)

anyways thanKyu all and please leave you comments telling me what do you think :)) if i found 5 comments i will update tonight!!

next update will be hunhan real meeting ^^

so look for it :D

i love you all bye bye:)