chapter 18

Do I Know You??

 

“S-Sehun…” luhan said thinking he is dreaming,

That’s right it’s not weird for luhan to dream that Sehun wake up, but this time it’s real, so real that’s hurt him.

Sehun eyes opened slowly and when he tried to move he let a small whine of pain.

Luhan eyes now full of tears that waiting to fall down.

His hand move slowly to Sehun cheek, Sehun looked at him for a while, before he closed his eyes again.

“Y-yah! Sehun s-Sehun!! Wake up” luhan panicked and call Sehun name over and over in hope to make him open his eyes again.

When he give up trying he went to tell the doctor what happened…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The doctor makes some test on Sehun.

“Great! He is a wake now” the doctor said happily and luhan couldn’t hide his smile.

‘He’s a wake! Sehun is a wake! I’m not dreaming he is really a wake’ luhan told him over and over like he was trying to believe it.

“But why did he back to sleep?” luhan asked confused.

“He is just tired after a few hours he will be a wake” the doctor said.

Luhan thanked him and the doctor leave for other things and luhan went back to Sehun room, where the boy sleeping like nothing happens.

Luhan take his usual seat and stare at Sehun.

That what he was doing for the past three months but this time he knew he is going to wake up.

And he couldn’t help but to grin looking at Sehun as if he asking him to wake up.

Seconds, minutes, hours pass but still Sehun didn’t wake up, luhan smile was getting smaller and smaller by the time.

The hope was slowly leaving him, when he decides to leave as it was too late and he has a work tomorrow, what he was waiting for happen.

Sehun wake up!

Luhan stand up and looked at Sehun.

Sehun sit up and looked at the man standing in front of him.

“Sehun!” luhan said jumping and hugging the confused male.

When Sehun didn’t hug him back, luhan back off and looked at Sehun eyes, but he didn’t see what he thought he would see, he thought he would see love, happiness but what he saw is lost and confused.

“Sehun what’s wrong?” luhan asked Sehun their eyes still locked.

“d-do I know you?” Sehun whisper weakly.

The question was like a car crush him or a gunshot on his head.

His heart hurt him from this sentence.

But he didn’t know why, it’s not like this is the first time Sehun asked him, he have been asked this question for the past two years.

And also he kind of knew this going to happen, but he also put hope that maybe, just maybe Sehun could remember him.

-----------------------------------------------------  

After 5 months…

After that day luhan never saw Sehun after that.

After he wake up he couldn’t remember anything happened for the past five years, since that accident, at first luhan though that never change but the next day Sehun didn’t forget what happened, but he remember it, everything…

The hospital called his parents and after they knew what happened they took him again.

‘what a unfair world’ luhan though when they told him that Sehun is moving back to his parents house, after all he can’t stay in the hospital anymore, to luhan happiness but at the same time misery.

‘After they throw him for how many years, now after he have been heals they took him again’ he think, he knew he is begin selfish but he can’t help it he love him, too much to let him go…

He quit the job on the hospital and opens a small coffee.

He didn’t anything from the past; it does only will hurt him…

Since that day he never talks to anyone, but the costumers, he still hopes if their love is real they are going to end up together.

‘But when?’ Luhan asked himself..

______________________________________________________________________

so....yeah!! poor lulu :((

but it's going to be a happy ending :))

things will be clearer next chapter but if you didn't get anything ask ok?

what do you think it would happen after this and how come it could be a happy ending?? i would to hear or read XD what you think kk??~

oh and i have too ending in my mine but i don't know which one i should choose!~~~

that's all

byebye

-kafkofa