chapter 26

Do I Know You??

Luhan open his eyes and looked around him to find out that he is still on the coffee shop sleeping on one of the table.

‘So… it was really a dream, at least I said what I kept in my heart’ he thought.

Suddenly he notices that his clothes are wet.

‘what happen?’ he asked himself trying to remember what did he do before he fall asleep, but nothing come to his mind.

“you’re a wake” he heard a voice, a painfully familiar voice, he turn around and saw sehun standing near the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“s-sehun?” luhan murmur not believing his eyes.

“wh-what are y-you doing he-here?” he Sutter.

Sehun didn’t answer him instead he walk to the table that luhan was sleeping on it a while ago and sit on one of the chairs. Pointing to luhan to do the same, luhan was shocked as what sehun doing here in this time? Didn’t he have a date today with that kai guy?

“lu, sit” sehun said gently and luhan couldn’t do a thing but to obey and sit in front of the younger man.

Sehun watched the shocked man sitting and he sighs remembering what happened a while ago.

*flashback*

“the kiss taste real that it hurt…would you allowed me to be selfish just on time and kiss you just one more time?” he heard luhan said and he can’t but to feel the pain in his heart grow bigger.

He is at luhan anymore for not saying a thing, after all what he heard it’s looked like the real victim here was luhan.

He can’t believe that that was luhan feeling for at least years now.

He feel that it’s all his fault for forgetting, for letting luhan reserve all the pain alone while he have his happy new life.

It’s true that he still don’t remember what exactly happen, but form what he read in that notebook he knew he was happy, happy and in love with none other than luhan.

Maybe that why he was feeling comfortable around him, that’s why he would say anything to the crying man in his hand.

And knowing that he have been giving luhan more pain with his visits didn’t help either, he felt like .

He looked down to see luhan sleeping, but the tears still didn’t stop.

He remembers what luhan said about dreaming.

“No luhan, it’s not a dream… I’m back for real” he whispered, his hand caressing the boy’s wet cheek.

After a while sitting in the rain he decide to take the coffee shop key from luhan packet and enter the coffee lifting the sleeping boy with him.

He put luhan in one of the chairs and let his head rest in the table, he sit next to him and looked at his face.

For the first time noticing that luhan skin was paler then it should be, black bags could be also seen under his eyes, his dry lips open slightly.

Sehun couldn’t help but to lean forward wanting to kiss the sleeping boy, but he stopped midway.

A picture of him and kai popped in his mind.

That’s right, he remember, he can’t believe how stupid he how, he even told luhan all about him and kai, how much he love him, how he miss him, how he would be exited if they got a date.

This morning he was sure of his love for kai, but now he didn’t even know anymore.

After a while of staring he decides to make a cup of coffee for luhan in case he wakes up.

And by that he stands up and walked to the kitchen.

*end of the flashback*

 

After a while of collecting his thoughts, luhan remember that sehun was sitting in front of him and that he should act normally.

He smiled a fake smile and looked at sehun “sorry, about before… I was tired when I wake up” he said trying to act normal as possible.

Sehun was confused for a moment; doesn’t he remember what happened a while ago?

(“The kiss taste real that it hurt…would you allowed me to be selfish just on time and kiss you just one more time?”) Luhan voice rung in sehun mind.

Oh my… he really thought that was a dream.

He looked at luhan to see him still smiling but he knows it’s fake.

Should I let him know that I knew?? Sehun asked himself.

After a minutes or two if complete silent he decide to tell him.

“How have you been all that years?” he asked but luhan just give him a confused look.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I mean how have you been after I left the hospital” sehun said and notice how luhan looked shocked at him.

“y-you… you re-remember?” he asked not believing his own ears.

Luhan looked at sehun as if he got to heads.

Does he really remember?

“Yea… but not really… I just read my notebook” sehun said.

“notebook?...” luhan mumble but a flashback from the past, when he and sehun were together played in his mind, and he remember the notebook that was given to sehun so he could remember or at least read what happen in his life every day.

“How did you get it?” he asked.

“I don’t know a guy called Kris come and give it to me” sehun said, not really knowing what to say.

Suddenly luhan stand up surprising sehun with that move.

“No, no, no!! That’s wrong, you shouldn’t know!” he yelled.

“What? Why shouldn’t I?” sehun asked a little annoyed.

“It’s all wrong!!” luhan said panicked all over his voice.

“You shouldn’t know, it’s past! No one know about, and no one should,  it just have to stay like this” he said and sehun didn’t know why luhan was saying things like this.

Shouldn’t he be happy?

“Aren’t you happy that I remember?” he asked.

“Wha… of course I am but it’s wrong… you have new life now… you should look at the past” he yell.

Sehun was shocked… after all that he still thinks about him, and not caring about himself.

“But what if I want to remember? What if I want to get back to you? What if I still love you?” he asked surprising luhan and himself.

‘Where did that come from?’ he asked in his mind.

“No! You can’t… you got kai now, and I … I … don’t want to ruin your life” he said tears already failing from his eyes.

“Luhan do you still love me?” sehun asked.

Luhan didn’t what to do, what to say so he still silent.

Sehun already knew the answer, from what luhan said when they were out, but still he want to hear luhan say it… he want to know if he still love him, or his love just disappear like their memories.

“Do you still love me, lu?” he asked again.

What the point of lying?? Luhan thought as he nodded his head.

Sehun saw the nod and his heart start to beat faster, he didn’t know why, but he felt a weird feeling when luhan admit his feeling, that when he knew the answer

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

here you got my lovely reader another looong update!!! hope you enjoy reading!!

and 100+ subs??? waaah i love you all!!! lemme hug you!!~~~

please do comment!!~ it really make me happy and want to write more~!

kay byebye!~~

-kafkofa