chapter 22

Do I Know You??

 

Sehun pov:

“Here” I said handed Kris – he told me that his name- the cup of tea.

“Thanks” he said taking and taking a sip from it.

“Mind to tell me who are you?” I asked.

I know it’s rude but I’m really curious how does he knew me, and even know my name!

“First off all I was Your supervisor at the hospital, two year ago” he said looking at the cup in his hand.

Supervisor??? Hospital???

“s-sorry sir, you may be mistaken but I wasn’t in any hospital before” I said.

“Five years ago you was in a car accident, right?” he said now looking at me.

“h-how d-did you k-know?” I asked him shocked.

He sigh before putting the cup in the table.

“I will tell you everything just promises me that you will listen to the end” he said and I without thinking nodded my head.

 

Kris pov:

That’s it!!

I’m sick of only watching…

One of my friends suffer a lot and he don’t deserve that!

I know I didn’t know him that long but he was kind and I like him, I like him like friend.

I know he is the reason why is Sehun in healed now.

He is the reason why he can live a normal life again.

I knew that they were dating and I was supporting them, even if luhan didn’t know I knew about them but I was willing to help them if they needed.

Now after Sehun was healed his parents show up again and take him, I know it’s they rights but they don’t deserve him, luhan does.

I have been watching him the last year, he could look happy and normal from the outside but I know he is suffering from the inside.

But after Sehun start to go to luhan’s coffee it was harder on him.

That’s why I decide what’s best for them.

I know they are meant for each other, or Sehun wouldn’t find luhan’s coffee, or he wouldn’t go to it daily.

Today I’m going to tell sehun everything and if they are really meant for each other then they will end in each other arms.

I looked at sehun and he was waiting for me to start speaking.

And I did.

I told him everything happen since the accident till luhan arrives.

To where luhan did everything to help him, and when they start dating.

I told him where they went, what they did.

Of course I got all the information from Sehun notebook which one of the nurses found it under the pillow when she was cleaning the room.

In some point Sehun start to cry, I don’t why but I counties anyway.

I told him when the other car accident happen when he was in one of their date.

How did I know?

I knew they went together so I thought it was a date.

Although I don’t know the Details.

I told him how luhan –I didn’t tell him his name yet- was miserable without him.

“Why didn’t he look for me?” Sehun asked tears still falling from his eyes.

“He did! And he found you, but the stupid person he is, he thought that you are happy without him” I said and he looked like he was thinking.

“You know what the funny thing is?” I said chuckling and he looked at me curious.

“You see him every day, and he see you every day, but not once he tried to tell you” I said looking at him.

“He was saving all the pain to himself, he quiet from the hospital, and he is all alone right now” I said.

“I see him?” he asked me again.

“Everyday” I repeat.

I looked at my watch and stand up.

“Okay! I think I should go now” I said and he nodded standing up too.

I walked to the door and he walked right behind me.

“Can I ask you something?” I heard him said.

“Sure”

“What is his name?” he asked.

I took something from the bad I was holding –his hospital bag- and handed to him.

“Here, this is yours, you will find everything you want here” I said and then walked out of the house.

He closes the door and I sigh again…. I hope I did the right thing.

___________________________________________________________________________________

first I want to thank you all for your amazing support!!

i have been so bad but you still like the story THANK YOU ALLL~~~

LEMME HUG YOU *group hug*

and what do you think will happen next?

and what did kris give sehun?

will it be a happey ending?? (it's not the end don't worry we still have a way to go )

tell me your thoughts about the story and this chapter~~

if you got any qustion just ask and i will gladly for sure ansewer it :DD

byeeeee~~

-kafkofa!