the end??

Do I Know You??

 

“SEHUUUUUUUN” luhan yell running to now his unconscious boyfriend.

“Sehun can you hear me? Sehun?? Wake up” luhan said shaking the boy trying to wake him up but nothing…

Nothing happen.

Luhan felt a Liquid on his hand that was placed behind Sehun head.

He looked and fined a blood on his hand.

His sight become burry from the tears and he start to scream.

Suddenly an Ambulance was heard form a distant.

“Hey, young man let’s take him to the hospital” a voice said behind luhan.

Luhan looked and it was the car driver.

He knew he can’t be mad at him; it was Sehun fault because he crosses the road when the Traffic signal was green, and oh no it was his fault because he went to the shop without Sehun.  

The Ambulance was now next to them.

They took Sehun and put him on the Cart and push him in the Ambulance and as soon as he was put there, the doctor starts to see what’s wrong.

Luhan ride after him and it start to move right to hospital.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s been 5 hours!!

Five freaking hours since Sehun was in the Operating room and in till now no one walk out.

It was really freaking him out; he was in the average of going insane!

After what seen to be years to luhan a doctor walk out.

“How is he doctor?” luhan asked after he run to the doctor.

“First have he been in accident before?” the doctor asked.

“Yeah it was like 4 years ago” luhan reply.

“Oh! You see the hit was hard on his head, and I guess the last accident was on his head again, did he have any problem before?” the doctor asked one more time.

“Well, he have a problem in his head, after the accident his brain couldn’t save any memories and he was like this for the last four years” luhan said but when he saw the doctor just nod he speak “but what happen to him now?”

“I did everything I can and there is not a Severe bodily injury but what make me worry is his head injury, we still don’t know what’s wrong we will only know when he wake up”  the doctor said “you can see him if you want”

Luhan nodded and the doctor lead him to Sehun room….

_____________________________________________________________

heeeeeeeeeey long time no see!!

i know the update is short but i think from now on it's going to be like this!!

i'm soo sorry but i'm kinda busy now!! and i will TRY to update longer!!

anyways the story going to end soon!!~

do you want it happy end or sad??

i stiil don't know lol!~

byebye now!~~~~~

-kafkofa