chapter 21

Do I Know You??

 

No one pov:

It’s been now two weeks since Sehun walk in to the coffee shop but it wasn’t the last time.

Every day for the past two weeks, 4 pm the door will open and he walk inside.

He came here every day, sometimes alone but sometimes with his boyfriend.

Yes boyfriend.

Luhan knew a lot about Sehun life.

Whenever Sehun come here alone they will talk.

It’s hurt luhan too much to see the love of his life in front of him but in the same time he can’t have him, but what’s hurt him the most that Sehun didn’t even remember how happy they was…

 

Sehun pov:

I walk in to the coffee shop like everyday and saw luhan standing there serving the cousumors.

“Hey” I greet him and he greet me back.

“ The Usual?” he asked and I nodded walking to my usual table, the one that give me great view to see luhan.

I don’t know what happened to me but I just feel so much comfortable around him, which is weird thing because I’m the most failure person in making friends.

But him…. I am sure I saw him before but if I just remember where.

Maybe I just imagine things…

“Here you go” he said putting the order in front of me.

“Thank you” I said smiling at him.

“So how are you today?” he asked taking the seat next to me.

“Okay I think, I actually have a date with kai today, it’s our Anniversary” I said.

That another thing weird, I just love telling him everything.

I don’t do that with even kai.

“Oh really! That’s great” he said smiling but I can see something wrong in that smile like sadness in it.

“What’s wrong?” I said putting my hand over his hand that was resting on the table.

He tense a little and remove his hand.

“n-nothing I sh-should go back to work” he said leaving me without another word.

Ouch! That’s hurt.

I drink my coffee staring at him working.

Just small action from him makes my heart beat in different rates.

I sigh and looked away.

Why I got the feeling that there is something missing?

 

Luhan pov:

I tried, I really did but it’s just so hard.

How can I pretend that I happy for my love when he talk about him boyfriend which is not me.

I feel bad for leaving him just like that but if I didn’t I may cry in front of him.

Maybe god sent him here to tell me to stop loving him…  

Maybe I should leave?

Should I leave Korea? In that way I could at least get him out of my mind.

I’m sure seeing here every day won’t help me at all.

 

Sehun pov:

I looked at my watch and noticed that I should really get ready for my date.

I sigh… I’m no longer feeling like going out at all.

I walked in the streets not feeling taking the bus or something.

After about 15 minutes I could see my house, but there was someone standing there.

Weird!! Who is he waiting??

I walked closer and his back was facing me.

“Excuse me” I said taking his attention.

He turns around, he was tall with a really handsome face, a blond hair and poker face, but when he saw me he smile.

“Sehun. Long time no see” he said hugging me

Eh? Did I miss something in my life??

_______________________________________________________________________________

sooooooo guys!! i'm sorry for taking so much to update but school in done today yaay!!~

and oh!! what do you think about the chapter?? i know it's sadd but trust me thing are going to be great from next chapter!!!!

kris arrive to help!!~~

yaaay!

don't forget to comment it make me happier :))

byebye

-kafkofa~